Rapper Coolio dead at 59

Do you ever stop being a boot licking Tom.

Tell me Racist, Drunk ass, Tipsyhag why didn't you claim this white boy died of Fentanyl?

I was going to, then the autopsy report came out. He died of fentanyl overdose. I was too late.

naturally his pals are gonna leave the dope lying around for anyone to find
What do you have against Coolio? You got evidence or were you just raised to speak ill of the dead as a first response? Some people like to think the worst of other people even after they are dead. I wasn't there, but that is what the reports said, so pending other info, no reason was given by any outlet, to give credibility to your suggestion. I can wait and think of some of the cool music from back in the day. You obviously have nothing better to do with your time.

naturally his pals are gonna leave the dope lying around for anyone to find
What do you have against Coolio? You got evidence or were you just raised to speak ill of the dead as a first response? Some people like to think the worst of other people even after they are dead. I wasn't there, but that is what the reports said, so pending other info, no reason was given by any outlet, to give credibility to your suggestion. I can wait and think of some of the cool music from back in the day. You obviously have nothing better to do with your time.

Do you ever stop being a boot licking Tom.

Tell me Racist, Drunk ass, Tipsyhag why didn't you claim this white boy died of Fentanyl?

go pick mister. joe some cotten

Such a shame. RIP

I LOVED Gangsters Paradise as well as Weird Al's Amish Paradise

I know I'm old but I much prefer 90s rap and hip hop over whatever the trash is today. Sure it used to be in your face about stuff but what's out there now is just pure filth. And not clever. The original stuff was clever.

Gangsta's Paradise is my wake up alarm on my phone...heh. My fam laughs because I am the LEAST likely person to have that song be my wake up alarm. But hey. Nothing like having GP on your playlist right next to hymns and praise songs.

Are you? You got it to good to leave. How many boot lickers do you think left with Harriet Tubman.
Lots of boots fled with Harriet as she lead people off the demafasict plantation.

Sorry you refused her aid to freedom

Forum List

Back