Rape babies

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
Your opinion...what should happen with conception that took place through sexual assault?

Thank you for all answers.

-

Whatever the female that is pregnant chooses to do since it is her uterus.

Should permit abortion in the case of rape, or where the pregnancy or delivery may endager the woman's health or threaten her life. To not do so just makes women their rapists' incubators. Can't find a wife to spread your seed no problem, rape as many as you like.

We don't put rapists to death. Why would we put the innocent child conceived during a rape to death?

We don't put rapists to death. Why would we put the innocent child conceived during a rape to death?

Most likely that impregnation hasn't developed enough to be a 'child'. the raped female already experienced a traumatic event that she will never forget & has changed her forever.... to force her to go months hosting something that is feeding off her against her will.... then experience more physical pain... is one of the cruelest things you can do to a post born, living, breathing, human who has a life history already.

Most likely that impregnation hasn't developed enough to be a 'child'. the raped female already experienced a traumatic event that she will never forget & has changed her forever.... to force her to go months hosting something that is feeding off her against her will.... then experience more physical pain... is one of the cruelest things you can do to a post born, living, breathing, human who has a life history already.
A fertilized egg is what makes a child.

Of course it is awful that the woman not only was raped but is now pregnant. That doesn't change the truth that the person in her womb is not to blame for the crime and ought to get a chance at life.

Of course it is awful that the woman not only was raped but is now pregnant. That doesn't change the truth that the person in her womb is not to blame for the crime and ought to get a chance at life.

A fertilized egg is a 'potential' child. It is NOT a child. The truth is that female was violated once... why would you be so cruel as to violate her again? How concerned are you outside the delivery room door? How much do you chastise the government for being so big & intrusive? how many politicians do you vote into office that want to maintain 'entitlements' for those that need it?

Food stamps / WIC
Medicaid
Section 8 housing
Head Start & public education?

AtKW0kS.png

A fertilized egg is a 'potential' child. It is NOT a child. The truth is that female was violated once... why would you be so cruel as to violate her again? How concerned are you outside the delivery room door? How much do you chastise the government for being so big & intrusive? how many politicians do you vote into office that want to maintain 'entitlements' for those that need it?

Food stamps / WIC
Medicaid
Section 8 housing

AtKW0kS.png
Biology is not your strong suit. But propaganda is!

That aside.

Why am I the cruel one here? The rapist is the cruel one. Surely we can agree on that.

Why are you assuming that I am chastising the government? Or anyone, for that matter? You are making a lot of assumptions about me simply because I believe all people deserve a chance to live, just as you and I were given that chance.

The woman who was raped gets to choose. I hope she chooses to have the child that was created as a result of a violent attack on her. If she does choose to give birth, she has choices then too.

Food stamps / WIC
Medicaid
Section 8 housing

AtKW0kS.png

That aside.

Why am I the cruel one here? The rapist is the cruel one. Surely we can agree on that.

Why are you assuming that I am chastising the government? Or anyone, for that matter? You are making a lot of assumptions about me simply because I believe all people deserve a chance to live, just as you and I were given that chance.

The woman who was raped gets to choose. I hope she chooses to have the child that was created as a result of a violent attack on her. If she does choose to give birth, she has choices then too.
Ya, the woman gets to have a reminder of the violent attack forever. So you don't care about the raped woman?

So if a woman wants to abort, what's your plan to stop her? :popcorn:
Who says I'm going to stop her? The OP asked for opinions, I gave mine.
No plan. Got it.
No plan? Maybe you think you need to swoop in and run other peoples lives, Mudda. I don't.
Except that you're arguing that she should keep it. EPIC FAIL!

Food stamps / WIC
Medicaid
Section 8 housing

AtKW0kS.png

That aside.

LOL. a zygote is not a 'child'. an embryo is not a child. that is biology 101.

Would you like to see Roe v Wade overturned? That is a violent 'attack' on all females.

No plan. Got it.
No plan? Maybe you think you need to swoop in and run other peoples lives, Mudda. I don't.

Do you want to see Roe v Wade overturned?

No plan. Got it.
Except that you're arguing that she should keep it. EPIC FAIL!
You are an epic failure at listening. I said I hope she has the child. Whether she keeps the baby or gives it up for adoption is her choice. Choice. Isn't that what you believe in?

It's a terrible thing, but, I feel that abortion should not legal.
I'm trying to think - if I had a daughter and this happened to her, would I feel the same?

Regardless, all human life should be given an opportunity to live. Endure the 9 months of pregnancy and give the child up for adoption (or keep the child if that is the desire of the rape victim)

No plan. Got it.

Do you want to see Roe v Wade overturned?
That's not the topic.

Forum List

Back