Rant for dog owners

One of my favorite quotes is from Mark Twain: "The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog".

1696291153002.png

its the whole premise of this thread,,,

"if you cant sit and watch your dog die you shouldnt have it to start with"

that means they stay in cages,,

So they give up a decade or more of loyal companionship to avoid being there when the animal dies?

The premise of this thread is not aimed at making anyone avoid getting a dog. The very worst it can be is miniscule compared to what having a dog in your life means.

I don't want them to not get dogs. I want them to buckle up and be there at the end.

So they give up a decade or more of loyal companionship to avoid being there when the animal dies?

The premise of this thread is not aimed at making anyone avoid getting a dog. The very worst it can be is miniscule compared to what having a dog in your life means.

I don't want them to not get dogs. I want them to buckle up and be there at the end.
if they took your advice more dogs would live their lives and die in shelters alone and unwanted,,

if they took your advice more dogs would live their lives and die in shelters alone and unwanted,,
You're determined to make an issue where none exists.

BE THERE FOR THE MOST LOYAL FRIEND YOU WILL EVER HAVE.

Stop treating your pets as a disposable toy.

As far as I'm concerned your marriage vows apply just as much to any pet: BE THERE for the good times AND THE BAD. In sickness and health. Til death do you part.

You're determined to make an issue where none exists.

BE THERE FOR THE MOST LOYAL FRIEND YOU WILL EVER HAVE.

Stop treating your pets as a disposable toy.

As far as I'm concerned your marriage vows apply just as much to any pet: BE THERE for the good times AND THE BAD. In sickness and health. Til death do you part.
and according the WB if you cant do that leave the dog in the shelter to live and die alone,,

Forum List

Back