(Rant) A barbershop haircut with tip is $30 here...

Mine is like 24 with a tip and a military discount.

I bought a set of clippers with different sized guards off amazon. Pretty soon I'm going to have to have my wife cut my hair. Which won't be too bad since I like it high and tight, so really could cut my hair with clippers and a number 2 and like 6 or 8 guard.

Last time I paid someone to cut my hair was 2015 after divorce. My first wife use to cut hair when she was young.
Lucky for me, Bonzi also has experience cutting hair way-way back, so she cuts it.

:thup:

Last time I paid someone to cut my hair was 2015 after divorce. My first wife use to cut hair when she was young.
Lucky for me, Bonzi also has experience cutting hair way-way back, so she cuts it.

:thup:

Back when, I used to go with hubby when he got his hair cut and his barber would also do mine for the same reasonable price, and everybody knows that women's cuts have always been more expensive. I've not done anything "salon-ish", like color and perms and fancy crap, and I loved her cuts. She inherited her father's barber shop and hubby had been going there for decades. Great experience.

I don't even recall for sure but I'm thinking $15 was her rate. Plus hubby was always a generous tipper.

Mine is like 24 with a tip and a military discount.

I bought a set of clippers with different sized guards off amazon. Pretty soon I'm going to have to have my wife cut my hair. Which won't be too bad since I like it high and tight, so really could cut my hair with clippers and a number 2 and like 6 or 8 guard.
I never had a barbershop haircut until I joined the military--my dad bought a home barber kit and cut all of our hair. He cut all of the boy's in the neighborhood's hair as well until we all came down with chicken pox at the same time.

Forum List

Back