Rand Paul says the quiet part out loud regarding elections

LOL.....I don't think things are going to go quite the way the OP hoped. ;)

Rand put it in a odd way but the manipulative games the dems played in 2020 can't be denied.....But let's set that all aside for a while (never forget) and get busy running it up the dem's ass with no lube next November. Our opportunities abound and not just on the federal level.

In 2022 we have a better than even chance to elect gop governors in states where there are currently dems in place. Then we can roll-back the measures the dems put in place (either by law or some dem governor's edict like Strechin' Gretchen's in MI) that allowed ballot harvesting and the other shady practices the dems used to play their little fuck-fuck games like they did in 2020.

There are at least 7 of the 16 states were the dems currently hold the state house that are very much in play in 2022....PA being the biggest prize.

Indeed, 2022 might be the perfect storm to rid ourselves of a bunch of dems, both nationally and on the state level, and neuter them for years.

Denying the dems the state apparatus to play their games is just as important as denying them on the federal level....Maybe more so long term.
There’s a lot to be said about the response to a government going overboard. Our political pendulum is about to swing right without question, what’s undetermined is how far right it will now go in response (seeking equilibrium) to leftists showing their long-term agenda by expansive control not just for actions but over thoughts of the citizens. Anytime an authority figure tries to tell other people how to interpret the facts, it explodes just like we’re seeing. In other words, the jig is up leftist and progressive Democrats!

Last edited:
The government must even the playing field as much as possible when the playing field is tilted in favor of the rich and powerful. That clearly is the case right now. The Fed's most recent report shows that the top 1% of wealthy Americans own more of the nation's wealth than the middle 60% which is unpredcedented. The government had to step in to break up the trusts in the early part of the 1900s. It is the rich and powerful who are the authoritarians in this country.
No, they shouldnt. Them picking winners and losers IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM.

Reminds me of healthcare.
The govt getting involved in healthcare is why prices have been shooting up since the 30s.
So, in return, the dumbfuck Americans want to give the govt MORE POWER over our healthcare. The govt filled with corrupt know nothings.
Fucking dumbasses :lol:

The reason for this is because the healthcare industry has been abusing their customers. Government must step in to even the playing field.

Look at these federal supremacists... Whining about the govt and how they let the rich get away with shit and in the SAME breath, want to give them more power.
Federal supremacists are the stupidest mother fuckers on the planet.

The reason for this is because the healthcare industry has been abusing their customers. Government must step in to even the playing field.
You arent worth this rejection post. Consider this a christmas present.
Good day, dumbfuck.

There is no requirement in the Constitution that they know a candidate's platform. Most candidates don't have a platform.
All presidential national candidates have a platform. My local candidates have platforms you can view online, same with all state reps and senators. If I may ask what state do you reside? Interesting that your candidates don’t post their political stance online, or in door to door canvassing? Pamphlets are still the way my state’s reps and local reps get out their information.

I thought we've always wanted more people to vote?!
Your party is adamantly against ANY means of confirming the identity of voters. No photo ID, no signature on ballots. Yeah, nah, no cheating here. Destroy faith in the ballot box and all that's left is a whole lotta pain.

LOL.....I don't think things are going to go quite the way the OP hoped. ;)

Rand put it in a odd way but the manipulative games the dems played in 2020 can't be denied.....But let's set that all aside for a while (never forget) and get busy running it up the dem's ass with no lube next November. Our opportunities abound and not just on the federal level.

In 2022 we have a better than even chance to elect gop governors in states where there are currently dems in place. Then we can roll-back the measures the dems put in place (either by law or some dem governor's edict like Strechin' Gretchen's in MI) that allowed ballot harvesting and the other shady practices the dems used to play their little fuck-fuck games like they did in 2020.

There are at least 7 of the 16 states were the dems currently hold the state house that are very much in play in 2022....PA being the biggest prize.

Indeed, 2022 might be the perfect storm to rid ourselves of a bunch of dems, both nationally and on the state level, and neuter them for years.

Denying the dems the state apparatus to play their games is just as important as denying them on the federal level....Maybe more so long term.

That should be what seals the Republicans' doom in these sztates. The fact that Republicans will make it harder to vote. Republicans lose if it becomes a referendum on voting roghts. Also in Michigan and Pennsylvania, Republicans will no longer have gerrymandered maps so the House and state legislative races could be much more competitive.

No, they shouldnt. Them picking winners and losers IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM.

Yes they should. It is not picking winners and losers. Republicans want to pick winnersz ans losers. The winners for Republicans are the rich and powerful. The losers are ordinary Americans.

All presidential national candidates have a platform. My local candidates have platforms you can view online, same with all state reps and senators. If I may ask what state do you reside? Interesting that your candidates don’t post their political stance online, or in door to door canvassing? Pamphlets are still the way my state’s reps and local reps get out their information.

The Republicans dxidn't have a platform in 2020. Slogans are not platforms.

Forum List

Back