Rand Paul says the quiet part out loud regarding elections

I love how not wanting dead weight to vote on things that impact my life really gets under you guys skin.
You guys must take it personally :rofl:
What "exactly" are you talking about when you say "dead weight?"

Let's see if any right wing fraudsters can spot the obvious flaw in his argument, I’ll highlight for the particularly stubborn hold outs.

“Seeding an area heavy with potential Democratic votes with as many absentee ballots as possible, targeting and convincing potential voters to complete them in a legally valid way, and then harvesting and counting the results.”

Rand Paul Ridiculed After Accusing Dems of ‘Stealing’ Elections by Persuading People to Vote For Them

The "convincing" part could mean a nice crisp $5 bill. It doesn't take much to convince poor people to give up their vote for money and freebees. If the Democrats could get all poor people to vote, they would never lose an election again. Of course, our country would fall, but the elites would be all for it.

You federal supremacists think no one can take care of themselves. Especially minorities. So whats the difference?
I just find it hilarious I want contributors and decent minded people to vote. That seems to really irk you federal supremacists. Probably because you are all dumbasses and dont want to lose your right to steal the fruits of my labor.
Faggot
Tell us more about these folks who take care of themselves? Who are they exactly? Are they the folks who are the beneficiaries of the farm bill? How about all those government funded professional athletes, managers, and stadiums? What about those federally funded roads and bridges? How do folks take care of themselves if they don't have roads and bridges? If your house is on fire, would you put it out yourself?

Please, I'm dying to know how folks take care of themselves?

The "convincing" part could mean a nice crisp $5 bill. It doesn't take much to convince poor people to give up their vote for money and freebees. If the Democrats could get all poor people to vote, they would never lose an election again. Of course, our country would fall, but the elites would be all for it.
Over dramatic. The vast vast majority of us Democratic Party supporters just want to level the system a bit but no one is for breaking the country. Let’s make it so the wealthiest nation on the planet has a healthcare system that doesn’t care if you are poor and has the bottom rung able to live a life at living wages. A place that ensures water is lead free and pollution free. A place where we have the best education on the planet and not a mediocre unbalanced system that is great if you have money and sucks if you don’t. We need to redeploy SOME our resources for the benefit of the community. Too much is being trapped at the top and invested in comfort for the few vs a more broad impact.

Over dramatic. The vast vast majority of us Democratic Party supporters just want to level the system a bit but no one is for breaking the country. Let’s make it so the wealthiest nation on the planet has a healthcare system that doesn’t care if you are poor and has the bottom rung able to live a life at living wages. A place that ensures water is lead free and pollution free. A place where we have the best education on the planet and not a mediocre unbalanced system that is great if you have money and sucks if you don’t. We need to redeploy SOME our resources for the benefit of the community. Too much is being trapped at the top and invested in comfort for the few vs a more broad impact.
Yep, get rid of insurance and set standard prices

Btw, watched eight men out, want to know how the election fraud happened, watch the movie and read up on the 1919 black sox!! That’s exactly how it was done!

Sounds neat, but that is not what the current Democratic Party is leading us towards.

Paul was against LEGAL votes because he knows that if every legal voters casts a ballot...Republicans lose

Paul was against LEGAL votes because he knows that if every legal voters casts a ballot...Republicans lose
If they is true, why did, in 2020, demofks need two days extra to manipulate ballots?

Forum List

Back