Rand Paul says the quiet part out loud regarding elections

No they dont.

Why not?

My 26 year old does not own land but she works hard, pays her taxes and is a good contributing member of society. She also has a job that has her on the road more than half the days each year and owning a home would be a poor choice for her right now as it would limit her options for moving up in the company.

Why not?

My 26 year old does not own land but she works hard, pays her taxes and is a good contributing member of society. She also has a job that has her on the road more than half the days each year and owning a home would be a poor choice for her right now as it would limit her options for moving up in the company.
Good for her.

Let's see if any right wing fraudsters can spot the obvious flaw in his argument, I’ll highlight for the particularly stubborn hold outs.

“Seeding an area heavy with potential Democratic votes with as many absentee ballots as possible, targeting and convincing potential voters to complete them in a legally valid way, and then harvesting and counting the results.”

Rand Paul Ridiculed After Accusing Dems of ‘Stealing’ Elections by Persuading People to Vote For Them
yes that’s the problem. and what the left wants to do. they want to take away the very private part of voting, the voting booth….and flush a area with absentee votes and then pressure those people to vote a certain way

how are you not realizing that’s the issue??

Good point.

Let's restrict voting to people with college degrees.
That has proven to mean nothing.
Since the concept of private property is appalling to you pinkos, I can meet you in the middle. How about a hard civics test before hand? How about knowing a person has a basic concept of how this country works before they get to decide the outcomes of other people that do?

Since the concept of private property is appalling to you pinkos, I can meet you in the middle. How about a hard civics test before hand? How about knowing a person has a basic concept of how this country works before they get to decide the effects of other people that do?
A civics test means nothing. Plenty of people know how the country works, but adhere to far fetched conspiracy theories.
How about we ask them who won the 2020 election before we let them vote?

A civics test means nothing. Plenty of people know how the country works, but adhere to far fetched conspiracy theories.
How about we ask them who won the 2020 election before we let them vote?
And here we go :rolleyes:
Good day dumbfuck. Hope you dont vote ;)

It's a slippery slope when you start deciding who does and doesn't get to vote. The impulse is to limit it to people who you approve of, who agree with you.

That's not a good path to go down for a freedom loving society. It leads to authoritarian or fascist states.
Agreed. The key isn't limiting who can vote, but what they can vote for. That's supposedly what the Constitution is all about.

Since the concept of private property is appalling to you pinkos, I can meet you in the middle. How about a hard civics test before hand? How about knowing a person has a basic concept of how this country works before they get to decide the outcomes of other people that do?

can we do that for elected offices as well?

I'd be okay with the test ---- but would prefer a means test as has been the case since, well, Athens, Greece. A record of Income earned works for me as well as land-owning. Stock-owning. The problem with the franchise being extended to deadbeats has been an issue forever --- Rome had the Gracchi brothers who wanted to increase their own vote by increasing the number of "dems"; The French Revolution went pretty far down the path of giving the franchise to the worst of the Paris mob, but not all the way. The Dems in the 2020s trying to increase it to illegals, felons, retarded, people in old folk's homes who didn't ask for ballots, blacks in the cities, the absolutely destitute whose one idea is "gimme some free shit." This is a VERY recent development and a very bad one. The franchise needs to be restricted at the very LEAST to people who are literate and who have a record of income or land-owning.

can we do that for elected offices as well?
If we got rid of all the dumbfucks voting, we wouldnt have much of a problem.
Imagine an electorate that wouldnt give people like MTG(complete fucking loon) AOC(that thinks our banks can print money and that would pay for her green new deal) etc a chance of being in DC.

It's a slippery slope when you start deciding who does and doesn't get to vote. The impulse is to limit it to people who you approve of, who agree with you.

That's not a good path to go down for a freedom loving society. It leads to authoritarian or fascist states.

It comes down to the current Republican strategy of choosing your voters.
They gerrymander to set up Congressional and State Districts that will support them
They limit access to voting by limiting mail in ballots, requiring Voter ID, limiting hours and polling places in districts that don’t vote Republican.

If we got rid of all the dumbfucks voting, we wouldnt have much of a problem.
Imagine an electorate that wouldnt give people like MTG(complete fucking loon) AOC(that thinks our banks can print money and that would pay for her green new deal) etc a chance of being in DC.
You are the #1 Dumbfuck who should not be allowed to vote

Forum List

Back