Rand paul rand paul rand paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know the flight time for a submarine-launched cruise missile launched off the east coast to Washington DC? I do!

By the time anyone got the word and started heading for the door, they would never need a nightlight because they would glow in the dark for whatever minutes or seconds they had to live if the initial blast did not kill them!

What if Congress was on recess in their home districts and states? What do you do then?

That is the type of idiocy you are proposing.

You need a user name change. Ignorant Patriot would be appropriate.
Are you familiar with section 2(C) of the War Powers Resolution. You should be. Read it and tell us again how Trump was not in violation of the constitution.

(c) The constitutional powers of the President as Commander-in-Chief to introduce United States Armed Forces into hostilities, or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances, are exercised only pursuant to (1) a declaration of war, (2) specific statutory authorization, or (3) a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces.

We have armed forces in Syria. Allowing Syria to maintain its chemical weapons capability was a threat to them also.

Besides, Congress would be on CNN laying out the plans within 5 minutes of being notified.
There was no national emergency created by an attack.

In your opinion. Take Trump to court and see how well you fare!
You think that what happened in Syria constituted a national emergency? How far up Trump's ass are you?

Did Bill Clinton get authorization for his cruise missile attacks in Somalia and Afghanistan?

Let me ask you what would have happened if that Syrian plan decided to drop the bomb on the US Special Forces units in Syria?

What a stupid comment. Guess what - the left took President Trump to court over his very legal, very constitutional travel ban.

Taking someone to court is absolutely no indication of whether they are right or whether they are wrong. It's only an indication of the people bringing the charges.
This weekend Republicans don't care what Ron Paul thinks but instead they care what the rest of the world thinks.

I am truly scared of the American people. This democracy is theirs if they can keep it

What a stupid comment. Guess what - the left took President Trump to court over his very legal, very constitutional travel ban.

Taking someone to court is absolutely no indication of whether they are right or whether they are wrong. It's only an indication of the people bringing the charges.
This weekend Republicans don't care what Ron Paul thinks but instead they care what the rest of the world thinks.

I am truly scared of the American people. This democracy is theirs if they can keep it

Besides, Congress would be on CNN laying out the plans within 5 minutes of being notified.
Then you properly charge them with disseminating classified information. Once one or two of them are sitting in prison, that shit will stop right away.

You're justifications here for violating the U.S. Constitution are as idiotic as the lefts.

You still have not provided any interpretation of the Constitution that supports your claim?

How about you put that out there so I can get a good laugh?

Yep, and the leftist judges did as expected. We'll see what happens after the conservatives have their 5-4 advantage on the Supreme Court back starting Monday.

Are you familiar with section 2(C) of the War Powers Resolution. You should be. Read it and tell us again how Trump was not in violation of the constitution.

(c) The constitutional powers of the President as Commander-in-Chief to introduce United States Armed Forces into hostilities, or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances, are exercised only pursuant to (1) a declaration of war, (2) specific statutory authorization, or (3) a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces.

We have armed forces in Syria. Allowing Syria to maintain its chemical weapons capability was a threat to them also.

You think that what happened in Syria constituted a national emergency? How far up Trump's ass are you?

Did Bill Clinton get authorization for his cruise missile attacks in Somalia and Afghanistan?

Let me ask you what would have happened if that Syrian plan decided to drop the bomb on the US Special Forces units in Syria?
So all future presidents have the power. Going to congress is only if you want a prolonged engagement?

So all future presidents have the power. Going to congress is only if you want a prolonged engagement?

It has been that way for 44 years! Learn some history lest you continue to appear ignorant.

It has been that way for 44 years! Learn some history lest you continue to appear ignorant.
You know Republicans wouldn't agree if Obama bombed Assad. In fact they voted no.

And we are policing the world unilaterally? I think Americans want a strong America so they want to show North Korea China Iran Russia and middle East we're tough again. I fault Republicans for not giving Obama the ok to bomb

You still have not provided any interpretation of the Constitution that supports your claim?
Post #27 snowflake. And you saw it too and responded to it. So now you just look like a jack-ass.
You're getting plenty of good laughs on your own. This entire board is laughing at you.

You were wrong.

It seems no one is laughing at me. In fact, how many of your posts draw any reaction from anyone other than me? I am probably the only one who has resisted the temptation to put you on ignore.

Yes where are the Republicans now that drumpf has violated the law? Where's all the 'law and order' claptrap now.

Where were you when Obama was launching strikes in Syria for years?

So your whole argument for anyone you disagree with is "well someone else did it".

The 7th grade pinnacle of thought.

Just wondering if you condemned Obama for doing the exact same thing which you didn't because your a hypocrital little shill, eat shit and die.

Let's see we've heard over and over how Obama didn't do anything and over and over how he did the same thing.

3:45 the conservative mind short circuits.

It would not have been a national emergency.

Syria would be justified in attacking American soldiers in their country, but not with with chemical weapons mind you. The U.S. has no justification for being there. The troops are in harms way the moment they step foot in Syria. If they had been attacked it would have been in the course of their duty and not a national emergency.

There is no justification for Trump's actions. Nor was there for Clinton.

Post #27 snowflake. And you saw it too and responded to it. So now you just look like a jack-ass.
You're getting plenty of good laughs on your own. This entire board is laughing at you.

You were wrong.

It seems no one is laughing at me. In fact, how many of your posts draw any reaction from anyone other than me? I am probably the only one who has resisted the temptation to put you on ignore.
I think you're wrong

Yes where are the Republicans now that drumpf has violated the law? Where's all the 'law and order' claptrap now.

Where were you when Obama was launching strikes in Syria for years?

So your whole argument for anyone you disagree with is "well someone else did it".

The 7th grade pinnacle of thought.

Just wondering if you condemned Obama for doing the exact same thing which you didn't because your a hypocrital little shill, eat shit and die.

Let's see we've heard over and over how Obama didn't do anything and over and over how he did the same thing.

3:45 the conservative mind short circuits.

Did you criticize Obama for striking inside Syria without an AUMF or are you a hypocrite?

Forum List

Back