Rand Paul obliterates "Rachel" Levine about minors getting genital mutilation... who refuses to answer the question

Why is he a "moron" in your eyes?
Because of the so may stupid things he has said. So many. If he isn't a moron, then he pretends to be one to get the votes of morons. And he deserves an Oscar, if that's the case. Very convincing performance.

, do tell us more about your superior knowledge of medicine and human anatomy over DOCTOR Rand Paul.
What an moronic, whiny comment. As if what i had for breakfast has anything to do with Rand Paul being an utter moron.

That was insane and irrelevant, even for you. Your therapist needs to adjust your meds.
You're the idiot that thought what i know has anything to do with your boy crush Rand being a moron. What is it you like best? The pube hairdo, or the Ayn Rand moronic cultism?

The fact that when HE says he knows something, he actually has proof that he does, in the form of a medical degree.

But by all means, continue to believe that random, asinine personal attacks will take the place of having something to say. I doubt you're capable of anything more substantial, anyway.

Circumcision, the removal of a bit of outer skin, does not significantly change any outcome except better health for women.
Anyone under 18 should not be making a decision that permanently changes his or her body and future. That decision is for adults. Even tattoos should be for adults. Moreover, given the incredibly tiny percentage of anything even resembling genuine "transgender" conditions, a child deciding that a whim trumps nature is unthinkable.
No one under 18 is allowed to do transgender surgery.

Oh, is that right? Please show me the US law preventing children under the age of 18 from having sex change surgery.

And the question of surgery aside, what about puberty blockers and hormones?
Puberty blockers should be banned outright.
Sex change surgery only for adults. Period.
Also Trans propaganda should be banned from schools.

, do tell us more about your superior knowledge of medicine and human anatomy over DOCTOR Rand Paul.
What an moronic, whiny comment. As if what i had for breakfast has anything to do with Rand Paul being an utter moron.

Why is he a "moron" in your eyes? I found the question clear, and quite reasonable...Dr. Richard Levine refused to answer. That alone should disqualify him...
That's right. Refusing to answer any question, especially about something as radical as teen sex changes, shows he doesn't believe in open and accountable government. And the last thing this government needs is another closed door secret keeper. Yo, Levine. If you believe in it, own it. Don't play games. Man I miss Trump.

As much of an actual non issue this is, it is telling that this is what Biden expends political capital on; symbolic tokenism.

How about taking a real stand on something? Oh, I forgot the mantra "nothing will fundementally change" :p

Circumcision, the removal of a bit of outer skin, does not significantly change any outcome except better health for women.
Anyone under 18 should not be making a decision that permanently changes his or her body and future. That decision is for adults. Even tattoos should be for adults. Moreover, given the incredibly tiny percentage of anything even resembling genuine "transgender" conditions, a child deciding that a whim trumps nature is unthinkable.
Jesus Christ... are you unable to understand basic English??
Are you able to hear what someone says, and understand what it is they are saying?
Rand Paul was QUOTING a statement, where Levine said in a speech, he SUPPORTS government intervention to give minors surgical/medicinal reassignment who either do not have parents, or parents that refuse to give consent.
Sen, Paul was asking him to clarify and state specifically if he supports it or not - and the sick fuck refused to answer.... which of course means, he supports it.

Last edited:
Why is he a "moron" in your eyes?
Because of the so may stupid things he has said. So many. If he isn't a moron, then he pretends to be one to get the votes of morons. And he deserves an Oscar, if that's the case. Very convincing performance.

I just heard, "Because he keeps saying things that don't agree with what I want to believe!"

The fact that when HE says he knows something, he actually has proof that he does, in the form of a medical degree.
So you go to your opthalmologist for pap smears?

Weird!

So you think specializing in ophthalmology invalidates the general nature of his MD?

Idiot.

I'd certainly go to an ophthalmologist for a PAP smear before I'd go to an illiterate asswipe on the Internet who doesn't even know that ophthalmologists receive the same medical training as any other type of doctor before they specialize.

Way to make a fool out of yourself yet again. :clap:

If it has been recognized as a human rights violation why in the hell is circumcision performed on males at birth without their consent?

I will say that Dr. Levine does know how to wear makeup much better than Donald Trump.

I would never advocate for any minor to do anything nor do I advocate any child be exposed to a religion until they are old enough to make those decisions.
What a sexist bigot! thought you were better than that and cared about the LGBTQ community. Kids should know about these things. They only have a certain amount of time before puberty hits and their hormones turn them into a certain sex. Levine just wants to educate these kids and give them the option of choosing what’s right

If it has been recognized as a human rights violation why in the hell is circumcision performed on males at birth without their consent?

I will say that Dr. Levine does know how to wear makeup much better than Donald Trump.

I would never advocate for any minor to do anything nor do I advocate any child be exposed to a religion until they are old enough to make those decisions.
What a sexist bigot! thought you were better than that and cared about the LGBTQ community. Kids should know about these things. They only have a certain amount of time before puberty hits and their hormones turn them into a certain sex. Levine just wants to educate these kids and give them the option of choosing what’s right

Are they YOUR kids? No? Then learn to deal with the fact that you have no say in what children you didn't birth "should" know. Likewise, they are not Levine's children, and what he does or does not "want to do" or what options he "wants" to give them are irrelevant. I know there are lots of people in the world who want to do things or give things to my children, and I'm not letting THEM around my kids, either.

Also, try to stop projecting your horror of "turning into a certain sex" onto others. This is not your group therapy session, and no one here is interested in hearing about your issues.

Lefties wonder why there’s no trust in government. Well for starters it helps to see and hear a government official and at least not think that person is a fucking loon. Like maybe they actually have a stable grasp on what gender they are. It’s a 50/50 question and upon failing that right off the bat I’m not listening to you. Especially about health.

you want trust in government back? Let’s start with not putting people in charge that belong in mental institutions.

A usual ignorant, idealistic skew of reality. One that ignores inconvenient fact.
Truths like:

Children have no understanding of permanency. Their frontal lobes do not adequately develop until, at earliest, in their early 20s. Thus cannot, and should not be in a position to make decisions that effect the rest of their lives.
Children, especially teenagers, base decisions upon peer and societal pressures, not how they truly feel.
Adults, pretty much without exception, have very different beliefs and opinions that are contrary to what they so passionately thought they believed as teenagers.
And then finally - your response is the usual intolerant rants we have come to know from leftist. "If you disagree with me, then you are guilty of some "ism".

I have some science for ya....The biological sex/gender of an individual is determined before birth.

Are you able to hear what someone says, and understand what it is they are saying?
Rand Paul was QUOTING a statement, where Levine said in a speech, he SUPPORTS government intervention to give minors surgical/medicinal reassignment who either do not have parents, or parents that refuse to give consent.
Sen, Paul was asking him to clarify and state specifically if he supports it or not - and the sick fuck refused to answer.... which of course means, he supports it.
Whether or not one person in any position supports this does not mean it is going to happen. He is being considered for a position as assistant anyway. He would have no power to make any laws.

Whether or not one person in any position supports this does not mean it is going to happen. He is being considered for a position as assistant anyway. He would have no power to make any laws.
Okay... thanks, so yes you are this dumb.

lgbtq are sick freaks and should be kept away from children and removed form society. Too the trash pile with whatever you are.

Rand Paul Lays Waste to Rachel Lavine and His Agenda
When cross-dressing, senior-slaying LGBT militant Rachel Levine was nominated to become Assistant Secretary of Health, this site remarked,
Not long ago, Levine’s nomination would have been regarded as a tasteless joke. We will learn during the confirmation whether any senators have the nerve to question it and risk being denounced by the media as “transphobic.”
If there is one senator with principles and the nerve to back them, it is Rand Paul of Kentucky.
PJ Media reports:
[Paul] delivered a harsh rebuke of the philosophy that minor children should be allowed to use off-label hormone blockers to delay puberty for the purpose of “transitioning” due to gender dysphoria. He exposed the moral insanity of this idea during assistant health secretary nominee Rachel Levine’s Senate confirmation hearing on Thursday. Levine is transgender and advocates for the chemical altering of children with gender dysphoria.
Children suffering from “gender dysphoria” are often set upon this path at such a young age that the condition likely has more to do with the leftist politics of the parents than the kids’ own proclivities. They are sacrificial offerings to the sick gods of political correctness.

Levine is also open to the surgical sexual mutilation of children less than 18 years of age. He repeatedly refused to answer Paul’s direct question regarding whether children should be subjected to chemical and/or surgical transformations without parental consent.

Watch as someone finally pushes back on behalf of decency and sanity:

Levine’s use of the word “nuanced” is characteristic of our morally degenerate ruling class. When faced with a straightforward confrontation between good and evil, progressives frequently hide behind this word.

The Daily Signal has the transcript. Paul makes some great points at the end:

You give a woman testosterone enough that she grows a beard, you think she’s going to go back looking like a woman when you stop the testosterone? You have permanently changed them. Infertility is another problem.

None of these drugs have been approved for this. They’re all being used off label. I find it ironic that the left that went nuts over hydroxychloroquine being used possibly for COVID are not alarmed that these hormones are being used off label.

There’s no long-term studies. We don’t know what happens to them. We do know that there are dozens and dozens of people who’ve been through this, who regret that this happened and a permanent change happened to them.
If you’ve ever been around children, 14-year-olds can’t make this decision. In the gender dysphoria clinic in England, 10% of the kids are between the ages of 3 and 10. We should be outraged that someone is talking to a 3-year-old about changing their sex.

As the issue of sexually deforming children on behalf of a political agenda makes obvious, there is no nuance involved when it comes to defending America from people like Rachel Levine and those who want to put him in a position of authority over us.

All links highlighted

In a just world this demented freak would be being prosecuted for senicide

rrreddeesdddee.png

Forum List

Back