Rand Paul obliterates "Rachel" Levine about minors getting genital mutilation... who refuses to answer the question

Genital mutilation has nothing to do with Transgenderism. This is a load of crap and he is disgusting. Genital mutilation is a real problem in the world.

Actually, the two issues are very closely related.

In order to perform a Sex Change operation on a dude, the first step is penectomy, the lopping off of the member.

If that isn't "mutiliation", I am unfamiliar with the meaning of the word.

Circumcision, the removal of a bit of outer skin, does not significantly change any outcome except better health for women.
Anyone under 18 should not be making a decision that permanently changes his or her body and future. That decision is for adults. Even tattoos should be for adults. Moreover, given the incredibly tiny percentage of anything even resembling genuine "transgender" conditions, a child deciding that a whim trumps nature is unthinkable.

Sigh...so much hatred.

Not so much hatred, however I do have concern for youth making such life changing decisions with surgery and medication that could permanently disfigure a child onto adulthood.
It seems like a decision for adulthood.

If a man wants to have his penis lopped off and start wearing dresses, calling himself a Broad, who am I to give a shit? But I'm not obliged to humor him.

If a person were to claim having blue eyes when they are brown, should that be what is written on the person's driver's license?

Such an appointment is not in keeping with the claim of seeking unity. This person represents a very divisive issue, one that is unneeded in the context.

Gender-confirmation surgeries—the name given to procedures that change the physical appearance and function of sexual characteristics—increased by 20 percent from 2015 to 2016 in the U.S., with more than 3,000 such operations performed last year. Rates are also increasing worldwide. Now, at least one surgeon is reporting a trend of regret.

Urologist Miroslav Djordjevic, who specializes in gender reassignment surgery, has seen an increase in "reversal" surgeries among transgender women who want their male genitalia back

If it has been recognized as a human rights violation why in the hell is circumcision performed on males at birth without their consent?

I will say that Dr. Levine does know how to wear makeup much better than Donald Trump.

I would never advocate for any minor to do anything nor do I advocate any child be exposed to a religion until they are old enough to make those decisions.
Chopping off a clit and chopping off some skin for health reasons isnt the same. Dumbfuck
It amazes me how stupid you are willing to come across to defend your cult.
He is trolling... it is pretty much all he does.

LOL thought this was gonna be about circumcision

Aren't both sides pro genital mutilation/ need to be circumcised so it's harder to beat off dry

Seems like a weird fight for American christians to pick considering there is nothing in christianity that says you have to get your son's pee pee snipped.

What garbage human being.

AB3FD181-419C-4520-83E4-B5C9BAD69634.jpeg

7Skb37z6.png

Never mind the child genital BS. Can a single PROG defend Xiden on any level considering he selected this fucking thing to run the Health Dept?

SHAKING MY HEAD
Well at least she is only nominated to be the Assistant Secretary of Health. That being said, If the secretary of health decides to resign, guess who would probably have first dibs at becoming Secretary of Health.

Circumcision, the removal of a bit of outer skin, does not significantly change any outcome except better health for women.
Anyone under 18 should not be making a decision that permanently changes his or her body and future. That decision is for adults. Even tattoos should be for adults. Moreover, given the incredibly tiny percentage of anything even resembling genuine "transgender" conditions, a child deciding that a whim trumps nature is unthinkable.
No one under 18 is allowed to do transgender surgery.

No one under 18 is allowed to do transgender surgery.

What are you talking about? That's not true

There are no laws limiting any of this shit. Nothing federal

And certainly nothing in most states

Forum List

Back