Rand Paul obliterates "Rachel" Levine about minors getting genital mutilation... who refuses to answer the question

If it has been recognized as a human rights violation why in the hell is circumcision performed on males at birth without their consent?

I will say that Dr. Levine does know how to wear makeup much better than Donald Trump.

I would never advocate for any minor to do anything nor do I advocate any child be exposed to a religion until they are old enough to make those decisions.
Because no major medical organization recognizes it as mutilation.

I have to disagree with your second point......

I have to disagree with your second point, and frankly find it quite impossible....is a parent suppose to get a babysitter when they got to church? Any law like that would be a gross undo burden on the parents free exercise of their faith..and a violation of the first amendment

Circumcision, the removal of a bit of outer skin, does not significantly change any outcome except better health for women.
Anyone under 18 should not be making a decision that permanently changes his or her body and future. That decision is for adults. Even tattoos should be for adults. Moreover, given the incredibly tiny percentage of anything even resembling genuine "transgender" conditions, a child deciding that a whim trumps nature is unthinkable.
No one under 18 is allowed to do transgender surgery.

Oh, is that right? Please show me the US law preventing children under the age of 18 from having sex change surgery.

And the question of surgery aside, what about puberty blockers and hormones?

Correction: It has a prerecorded reply.
[/QUOTE]
I guess that would be right. Formerly a "He". Now, undefinable.

If it has been recognized as a human rights violation why in the hell is circumcision performed on males at birth without their consent?

I will say that Dr. Levine does know how to wear makeup much better than Donald Trump.

I would never advocate for any minor to do anything nor do I advocate any child be exposed to a religion until they are old enough to make those decisions.
bullshit---that's a very ridiculous argument

Genital mutilation has nothing to do with Transgenderism. This is a load of crap and he is disgusting. Genital mutilation is a real problem in the world.

SHE is a disgusting dumbass and it IS mutilation
..you just fked up--AGAIN:
Definition of mutilation

1: an act or instance of destroying, removing, or severely damaging a limb or other body part of a person or animal

Genital mutilation has nothing to do with Transgenderism. This is a load of crap and he is disgusting. Genital mutilation is a real problem in the world.

Reassignment surgery is the very definition of self-mutilation.
yes--it is
Definition of mutilation

1: an act or instance of destroying, removing, or severely damaging a limb or other body part of a person or animal

Genital mutilation has nothing to do with Transgenderism.
Of course not. Rand Paul is a moron. He knows shit about fuck. This is pretty much all he has to contribute in Congress.

Yes, do tell us more about your superior knowledge of medicine and human anatomy over DOCTOR Rand Paul. Tell us more about how he's a "moron" who "knows shit about fuck" because he doesn't agree with your talking points. I'm fascinated.

, do tell us more about your superior knowledge of medicine and human anatomy over DOCTOR Rand Paul.
What an moronic, whiny comment. As if what i had for breakfast has anything to do with Rand Paul being an utter moron.

Why is he a "moron" in your eyes? I found the question clear, and quite reasonable...Dr. Richard Levine refused to answer. That alone should disqualify him...

, do tell us more about your superior knowledge of medicine and human anatomy over DOCTOR Rand Paul.
What an moronic, whiny comment. As if what i had for breakfast has anything to do with Rand Paul being an utter moron.

That was insane and irrelevant, even for you. Your therapist needs to adjust your meds.
You're the idiot that thought what i know has anything to do with your boy crush Rand being a moron. What is it you like best? The pube hairdo, or the Ayn Rand moronic cultism?

Forum List

Back