Rand Paul makes an intelligent statement

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Rand Paul: I don't promote marijuana - POLITICO.com

Paul said that he doesn’t support people using marijuana but said he also doesn’t necessarily support putting them in jail for extended periods of time.

"There are people in jail for 37, 50, 45 years for nonviolent crimes and that's a huge mistake," Paul said. "Our prisons are full of non-violent criminals. I don't want to encourage people to do it. I think even marijuana is a bad thing to do. I think it takes away your incentive to work and show up and do the things that you should be doing. I don't think that it's a good idea."

He's going to be just like his father - the occasional intelligent stand buried in his racism and insanity.

Paul said that he doesn’t support people using marijuana but said he also doesn’t necessarily support putting them in jail for extended periods of time.

"There are people in jail for 37, 50, 45 years for nonviolent crimes and that's a huge mistake," Paul said. "Our prisons are full of non-violent criminals. I don't want to encourage people to do it. I think even marijuana is a bad thing to do. I think it takes away your incentive to work and show up and do the things that you should be doing. I don't think that it's a good idea."

He's going to be just like his father - the occasional intelligent stand buried in his racism and insanity.

And yet your the one who voted for a man who went to a well known racist church for over 20 years.... twice...

You're a hack.

And yet your the one who voted for a man who went to a well known racist church for over 20 years.... twice...

You're a hack.

well known racist church? who and what church is that? I wouldn't call Romney's church racist.

You're a hack.

well known racist church? who and what church is that? I wouldn't call Romney's church racist.

Jeremiah Wright, well known racist, married Obama and his wife... Obama went to Jeremiah's church for 20+ years and donated large sums on money to it....

And the OP calls Rand and Ron racist for wanting to get rid of racist laws that divide people up by skin color, laws that by definition give opportunity to one group of people and takes away opportunity from another, based purely off skin color.

How could you not know this stuff, didn't you vote, because if so that's just sad man. And who the fuck brought Mitt up outside of you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEMZHQsQJ6Y]Barack Obama Pastor Jeremiah Wright anti-American and racist - YouTube[/ame]

This is the man Obama followed for over 20 years....

Most progressives won't even admit Obama is religious, you know, believe in Adam and Eve.. that God created the world and the Universe... All the thing Progressives claim make "religious old white men" on the right stupid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back