Rand Paul is Filibustering John Brennan

"We really just want [Obama] to say he won't" attack noncombatants on U.S. soil. Sounds like the next demand will be Obama prove he is really a US citizen. :laugh2:

Who besides wingnuts and moonbats takes this kind of shit seriously?

That covers just about everyone, doesn't it?

"We really just want [Obama] to say he won't" attack noncombatants on U.S. soil. Sounds like the next demand will be Obama prove he is really a US citizen. :laugh2:

Obama actually answered the question regarding his birth certificate, despite it having far less basis in reality than the question of this administration's belief in its authority to use lethal force against U.S. citizens.

Presidents have used that authority before. Started with George Washington: Whiskey Rebellion

I watched a bit of it earlier but he didn't last very long. All show and no go. Give him something shiny and put him back in his play pen.

He started at 11:45 AM and I just saw he was still there.
I know he has yielded a few times but please explain your "he didn't last very long"
comment.

Nice job Rand Paul.

Killing whomever he wants without dues process? Whoopdeedoo, who believes this kind of shit?

Well, considering the President didn't respond 8 1/2 hours ago, one has to ask why is the President so hesitant to say he wont kill American citizens without due process?

I can't wait to see what SNL does to this guy if it goes on to the weekend....

You can't write a script like this one.

I know. 9 hours and the President still hasnt said he wont kill American people. They should have an easy time making fun of the President this week.

I watched a bit of it earlier but he didn't last very long. All show and no go. Give him something shiny and put him back in his play pen.

I know he has yielded a few times but please explain your "he didn't last very long"
comment.

Nice job Rand Paul.

You can yield for a question without yielding the floor. He's getting help from other Senators by their wanting to ask questions of Paul thus giving him a break.

Sort of a pussy way to do it but it's perfectly acceptable in RROO.

I know. 9 hours and the President still hasnt said he wont kill American people. They should have an easy time making fun of the President this week.

The idiocy of the question would probably be the low-hanging fruit of the season for SNL. Hope it continues.

comment.

Nice job Rand Paul.

You can yield for a question without yielding the floor. He's getting help from other Senators by their wanting to ask questions of Paul thus giving him a break.

He has not left the Senate floor, I don't see anything pussy in letting other people ask pertinent questions.

comment.

Nice job Rand Paul.

He has not left the Senate floor, I don't see anything pussy in letting other people ask pertinent questions.

If it wasn't orchestrated I'd agree. It's just another ploy and sadly some people can't see that.

I always knew Rand was an obstructionist.

The filibuster is legal procedure to be used in government for standing up for what you believe in how is that obstructionist? Haven't a lot of lefties on this board said if your going to filibuster this how you should have to do it speak as long as you can without stopping? That is what he is doing so why should anyone have a problem with this?

The idiocy of the question would probably be the low-hanging fruit of the season for SNL. Hope it continues.

Funny thing is, Im sure if anyone asked Hitler whether he was killing jews, the Hitler supporters would have said the exact same thing about thatbeing an idiotic question. Don't you think the people might have been better off knowing?

I always knew Rand was an obstructionist.

The filibuster is legal procedure to be used in government for standing up for what you believe in how is that obstructionist? Haven't a lot of lefties on this board said if your going to filibuster this how you should have to do it speak as long as you can without stopping? That is what he is doing so why should anyone have a problem with this?

Because they don't like the fact that the Tea Party has any voice in government to question their shady practice.

That covers just about everyone, doesn't it?

all the extremists .. yes

Killing whomever he wants without dues process? Whoopdeedoo, who believes this kind of shit?

Well, considering the President didn't respond 8 1/2 hours ago, one has to ask why is the President so hesitant to say he wont kill American citizens without due process?

Because it is a question aimed for political points not for governmental philosophy.

The question is disrespectful, very much so, and the great majority of the country in this case would support a "fuck you" from Obama.

Because it is a question aimed for political points not for governmental philosophy.

The question is disrespectful, very much so, and the great majority of the country in this case would support a "fuck you" from Obama.

Asking a President a question to clarify statements his administration has made is disrespectful?

If Holder hadn't been claiming that they could kill Americans without due process, this wouldnt be an issue.

Funny thing is, Im sure if anyone asked Hitler whether he was killing jews, the Hitler supporters would have said the exact same thing about thatbeing an idiotic question. Don't you think the people might have been better off knowing?

You theoretically connect Hitler to Obama? Shove off, Avatar4321. I thought you had some decency. That was wrong.

Forum List

Back