Rand Paul: I'm Referring Fauci For Criminal Charges, and Here's the Proof He Lied to Congress

An MIT biologist as well as "the Bat Lady" herself says that Fauci's money did fund gain-of-function research at Wuhan.

Fauci insists that by his personal definition of gain-of-function -- a definition shared by no one else in virology -- this wasn't "gain-of-function."

It’s the old Clinton ‘a blow job isn't sex’ defense.

Hahahaha

Okay Rand.

polly want a cracker?
i'm pretty sure he has much better sources than you.....
oh no, Lesh and all think they have all the info, hahahahhahahahahaahahaha listen to them daily in here. it's hilarious.

I did. The question I was responding to had an incorrect basis, probably because they didn’t read what the thread was about.

Which was why I was asking if you read it.
Right. I was only responding to your response.

But, by that same token, isn't Nancy Pelosi and the Dems doing a Super King Kamehameha uber virtue signal re: 1/6 ?

Your doctor is an idiot - Please reconsider your choice of physicians. ;)
oh so only his doctor is wrong, dude, that is so fking special. Honestly, I would have predicted that you'd say something stupid like that. Go for it, say Xiden is more of a doctor than that dude's physician.

Last edited:
Right. I was only responding to your response.

But, by that same token, isn't Nancy Pelosi and the Dems doing a Super King Kamehameha uber virtue signal re: 1/6 ?
Your response had a false premise.

It’s virtue signaling because he’s sending for “prosecution” of whatever when he knows full well it was nothing of the sort and his referral is absolutely meaningless.

What about 1/6 is virtue signaling?

My doctor says no doubt it’s a manmade virus.
And China and Biden attempting to cover it up validates it
the delta variant didnt come from china, so who cares

ks1qw8aurjc71.jpg

I laugh every time Rand Paul or Ted Cruz interview Dr Fauci.
Both think they are the smartest person in the room but cover their ignorance by using bullying tactics.

Both preen before the camera as they spout wild, unfounded accusations at Fauci and then shout him down when he tries to respond
And .... THAT is the way they roll!

594t73.jpg

Hell, that whiny lil bitch gets his ribs broken by next door neighbors on a regular basis. I say GOOD! :D

Yeah, but they have to sneak up on him from behind while he's on his riding mower with ear protection on to do it. lol.

That's so typical, isn't it?

Judging by the way Fauci crumbled and bumbled around with his answers when when the fight takes place face to face, it's not so hard to figure out why your bunch not only routinely sponsors sneaking up on him from behind when he can't see or hear yas coming and busting his ribs up, but actually go so far as to actually do it.

Forum List

Back