Rand Paul: I'm Referring Fauci For Criminal Charges, and Here's the Proof He Lied to Congress

rand proved fake-i does not know what he is talking about and declared him a liar

fake-i has not proven otherwise

Esvelt also said there was near zero chance that the virus was developed in a lab...which is the point here.

G of F supposedly strengthened the virus and caused the outbreak.

Someone tell Stupid Rand that his source is not helping his inane attacks on Fauci
polly want a cracker?
i'm pretty sure he has much better sources than you.....

Experts in the field disagree with Optometrist Rand Paul

Mm. Yeah. Tell us about it...

Rand Paul - “You take an animal virus and you increase its transmissibility to humans, and you’re saying that’s not gain-of-function?” :26:

Anthony Fauci - “That is correct, and Senator Paul, you do not know what you are talking about, quite frankly, and I want to say that officially” :yapyapyapf:

Poor Rand Paul had his ass kicked by his neighbor for running his big mouth. The other day Fauci gave Paulie Boy a beat down in that hearing. Poor Rand. 0-2.

LOL, that's how you describe someone lying to your face ... when a Democrat does it ...

It's noble! He was defiant and proud!

Actually, Fauci lied his ass off.

Rand Paul used his own definition. Fauci should be charged

actually dozens of experts on the matter agree with him ! there is a paper trail when it comes to the gain of function funding ...apparently Fauci got around restrictions by labeling the covid gain of Function funding something else ! face it ! Fauci has some serious explaining to do ! and he did indeed look rattled when Paul called him out on misleading congress ! i expect a democrat [weakling] like Fauci to try and cut a deal and flip on his cohorts if ....and thats a big if ! he is held to account . we already know their are 2 tiers of justice in this country when it comes to the left .

And experts disagree with those experts. Why are some trying to silence others when it comes to a scientific topic? Shouldn't there be an open debate of all the issues?

What really matters here is Fauci's credibility. He lied about masks. He lied about international travel restrictions. He lied about gain-of-function research.

AND

He owns stock in one of the pharma companies who produced one of the vaccines.

The guy is not a credible witness, both in terms of veracity and bias/pecuniary interest.

Virtue signaling.

Yeah, no. Huh uh. Silly goose.

Virtue signaling is like if you're the richest white guy in the world and only take a bunch of your white friends to outer space on your big, white, pecker shaped ship and then cut a check for a hundred million Federal Reserve Notes to the loudest, most vitrilic, anti-whitey, token black feller in America immediately upon your return to Earth so that he eagerly and predicatably shuts up about it, shows those pearly whites to everyone, ear to ear, accepts it gladly, and walks away.

That's virtue signaling. Duh.

You guys have to get your definitions straight.

The statesman from Kentucky has a constitutional duty to do what he was elected to do. Someone has to. It's not like very many of the establishment drones in DC have the stones to man up to their delegated responsibilities.

Last edited:
Yeah, no. Huh uh. Silly goose.

Virtue signaling is like if you're the richest white guy in the world and only take a bunch of your white friends to outer space and then cut a check for a hundred million Federal Reserve Notes to the loudest, most vitrilic anti-whitey token black feller in America as soon as you get back so he shuts up about it, predictably, shows those pearly whites ear to ear and accepts it and walks away.

That's virtue signaling. Duh.

You guys have to get your definitions straight.

The statesman from Kentucky has a constitutional duty to do what he was elected to do. Someone has to. It's not like very many of the establishment drones in DC has the stones to man up.

vir·tue sig·nal·ing

noun
the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue.

Fits Paul’s actions to a tee. His action is meaningless other than to demonstrate to low information people that he is on their side.

prosecution_for_corruption-png.499297

Dat Fauci shithead got his ass caught in a lie, didn't he?

Kudos to Rand Paul for catching it.

Fauci didn't want to admit that the Wuhan lab that released the virus was getting Federal funds so he doubled down by sticking to his lie.

If Paul indicts him, will he give Fauci a chance to respond or will he just shout him down again?
On the contrary, Paul "shouts him down" when Fauci starts rerouting the conversation to avoid answering.
Seriously RW, this isn't a red vs. blue thing here.
Having trouble with Fauci doesn't make you a bad Democrat. It makes you objective.
You should at the very least have serious concerns in what has been his knowledge of the Wuhan lab...and why did he say the possibility of a pandemic caused by a lab leak is worth studying it.
Especially fucking China. FFS, how many times has China been caught taking short cuts in manufacturing good that were unsafe for humans - but did it anyway?
Why the fuck would anyone want the same country in control of deadly viruses???
He was not only OK with it, but encouraged more of it.

actually dozens of experts on the matter agree with him ! there is a paper trail when it comes to the gain of function funding ...apparently Fauci got around restrictions by labeling the covid gain of Function funding something else ! face it ! Fauci has some serious explaining to do ! and he did indeed look rattled when Paul called him out on misleading congress ! i expect a democrat [weakling] like Fauci to try and cut a deal and flip on his cohorts if ....and thats a big if ! he is held to account . we already know their are 2 tiers of justice in this country when it comes to the left .

Oh, he was definitely rattled.

He was shaking like a leaf.

As well he should have been.

vir·tue sig·nal·ing

noun
the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue.

Fits Paul’s actions to a tee. His action is meaningless other than to demonstrate to low information people that he is on their side.
Asking questions is now "virtue signaling"?

mmmkay.

Wonderful opportunity for Fauci to own him again.

Laughing at you and Rand Paul.... lolol.

Deep down doctors know that Fauci lied but as we all know, politics play a huge role in so called science. Scientific opinions and research is routinely twisted to coincide with the political narrative of it's fiduciaries. Democratic elites who want control have VERY deep pockets.

Poor Rand Paul had his ass kicked by his neighbor for running his big mouth. The other day Fauci gave Paulie Boy a beat down in that hearing. Poor Rand. 0-2.
And once again you braindead Dimmers missed what actually happened....as usual. Now go put your mask on sheeple.

But Paul's only goal it to keep people from being vaccinated, that's his core support. The rest is just "show"

Perhaps so but what I stated is what I believe and what I want to see happen.

Forum List

Back