Rand Paul: I'm Referring Fauci For Criminal Charges, and Here's the Proof He Lied to Congress

When Rand Paul was in the 7th Grade the girls used to regularly pants him on the playground because he was such a righteous effeminate twerp..
Nevertheless the movement of Eros begins in the mind.

Esvelt also said there was near zero chance that the virus was developed in a lab...which is the point here.

G of F supposedly strengthened the virus and caused the outbreak.

Someone tell Stupid Rand that his source is not helping his inane attacks on Fauci
My doctor says no doubt it’s a manmade virus.
And China and Biden attempting to cover it up validates it

Esvelt also said there was near zero chance that the virus was developed in a lab...which is the point here.

G of F supposedly strengthened the virus and caused the outbreak.

Someone tell Stupid Rand that his source is not helping his inane attacks on Fauci
Just because the virus came from nature does not mean that Fau Chi’s funding of Wuhan research did not happen. Dipshit, the instant one takes a virus from the ass of a cave bat, two populations are created.

Just because the virus came from nature does not mean that Fau Chi’s funding of Wuhan research did not happen. Dipshit, the instant one takes a virus from the ass of a cave bat, two populations are created.
The whole POINT of the G of F nonsense is the claim that it created this version of the virus.

Paul’s own source says that’s virtually impossible

I believe Fauci lied but the chances of getting charges are nil. I still believe Fauci is compromised and hopefully the pressure at least gets him removed.
But Paul's only goal it to keep people from being vaccinated, that's his core support. The rest is just "show"

An MIT biologist as well as "the Bat Lady" herself says that Fauci's money did fund gain-of-function research at Wuhan.

Fauci insists that by his personal definition of gain-of-function -- a definition shared by no one else in virology -- this wasn't "gain-of-function."

It’s the old Clinton ‘a blow job isn't sex’ defense.

I think the Senator has a duty to at least refer the case.

Weather or not it’s a lie, intentional, or Fauci splitting hairs over symatics I don’t know….but i believe the Senator has a duty to at least refer the matter for further investigation.

I think the Senator has a duty to at least refer the case.

Weather or not it’s a lie, intentional, or Fauci splitting hairs over symatics I don’t know….but i believe the Senator has a duty to at least refer the matter for further investigation.

Yep.

If Paul indicts him, will he give Fauci a chance to respond or will he just shout him down again?

Rand Paul - “You take an animal virus and you increase its transmissibility to humans, and you’re saying that’s not gain-of-function?” :26:

Anthony Fauci - “That is correct, and Senator Paul, you do not know what you are talking about, quite frankly, and I want to say that officially” :yapyapyapf:

He admitted Rand Paul is lying and has no idea what he is talking about.
Rand Paul - “You take an animal virus and you increase its transmissibility to humans, and you’re saying that’s not gain-of-function?” :26:

Anthony Fauci - “That is correct, and Senator Paul, you do not know what you are talking about, quite frankly, and I want to say that officially” :yapyapyapf:

When Rand Paul was in the 7th Grade the girls used to regularly pants him on the playground because he was such a righteous effeminate twerp..
i see the TRUTH makes you whine like a little scum demonRAT....go figure

Make no mistake about it.

Anthony Fauci is quaking in his loafers.

Oh yes indeed!

Irrelevant of outcome, he knows that his integrity has been destroyed forever, no matter how hard the malfeasant bobbleheads who operate from behind the cloak of 'journalism' trys to recover it.

And everyone knows who consistently destroyed it. And right in front of all of his friends, in broad daylight, no less.

Last edited:

If he was under oath, Fauci should have been arrested on the spot for perjury for that statement.

Experts in the field disagree with Optometrist Rand Paul

Forum List

Back