Rand Paul Has 5 Broken Ribs After He Was Assaulted at His Home by Libtard

Maybe you can start to accept facts that upset you.

Breaking News Rand Paul Has 5 Broken Ribs After He Was Assaulted at His Home by Libtard

maybe next time you entitle a thread with the above as "breaking news," it'll be because you got a brain transplant.

Maybe you can start to accept facts that upset you.

Breaking News Rand Paul Has 5 Broken Ribs After He Was Assaulted at His Home by Libtard

maybe next time you entitle a thread with the above as "breaking news," it'll be because you got a brain transplant.
/——/ you think an assault on a sitting US Senator isn’t breaking news but Trump over feeding fish is. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Rand Paul Has 5 Broken Ribs After He Was Assaulted at His Home
Details about Rene Boucher, the man who assaulted Rand Paul, reveal possible motive

According to the Daily Caller, records with Kentucky State Board of Election show the alleged assailant, Rene Boucher, is a registered Democrat. Fox News also noted that “a person with his name also works as an anesthesiologist in Bowling Green.”

In addition to being a registered Democrat, the Daily Caller revealed:

A Facebook account that appears to Boucher’s contains multiple anti-President Donald Trump postings
Boucher shared posts from Occupy Democrats, a popular Facebook page for liberals and progressives
Though there were no negative comments about Paul on Boucher’s Facebook page, Boucher did write negatively about many other Republicans and the GOP in general
***Yawn**
Not everything is political

The Latest: Attorney says attack on Paul was not political

An attorney for the man accused of assaulting U.S. Sen. Rand Paul says the attack was not politically motivated but was a regrettable dispute he said most people would regard as trivial.
Matthew Baker sent a statement to The Associated Press on behalf of his client, 59-year-old anesthesiologist Rene Broucher. Police have charged Broucher with misdemeanor assault after he admitted to tackling Paul from behind. A senior adviser said Paul is recovering from five broken ribs.
Baker did not say what the dispute was about. He said the two men have been neighbors for 17 years and worked together when they were both practicing physicians. He said he hopes Paul is doing well and the two men can get back to being neighbors soon.
Wouldn't surprise me if this was a neighbor dispute gone crazy.....sad to say, this kind of stuff is not all that rare.

Details about Rene Boucher, the man who assaulted Rand Paul, reveal possible motive

According to the Daily Caller, records with Kentucky State Board of Election show the alleged assailant, Rene Boucher, is a registered Democrat. Fox News also noted that “a person with his name also works as an anesthesiologist in Bowling Green.”

A Facebook account that appears to Boucher’s contains multiple anti-President Donald Trump postings
Boucher shared posts from Occupy Democrats, a popular Facebook page for liberals and progressives
Though there were no negative comments about Paul on Boucher’s Facebook page, Boucher did write negatively about many other Republicans and the GOP in general
***Yawn**

An attorney for the man accused of assaulting U.S. Sen. Rand Paul says the attack was not politically motivated but was a regrettable dispute he said most people would regard as trivial.
Matthew Baker sent a statement to The Associated Press on behalf of his client, 59-year-old anesthesiologist Rene Broucher. Police have charged Broucher with misdemeanor assault after he admitted to tackling Paul from behind. A senior adviser said Paul is recovering from five broken ribs.
Baker did not say what the dispute was about. He said the two men have been neighbors for 17 years and worked together when they were both practicing physicians. He said he hopes Paul is doing well and the two men can get back to being neighbors soon.
Wouldn't surprise me if this was a neighbor dispute gone crazy.....sad to say, this kind of stuff is not all that rare.
Neighbors can be idiots for sure. When, back in the days when dinosours roamed I was land surveyor. I can not tell you how many border disputes I was called to determine property line location. I almost always turned them down as I was liikely to not get paid, if my determinations were not in line with what the home owner wanted and were also dangerouse to show up for in the first place. I actually had a neighbor that was a pain. He did not like dogs. I came home one day and he was in the back yard with a shovel raised above his head and about to strike my little rat terrier. I took that shovel from him and lets just say he had a bad day, I was upset.

Its all in good fun, whether you're shooting them at a baseball park or just casually assaulting them in their home.

Here......
1-800-GET-HELP
Emergency Mental Help Hotline

Another who needs to be on the Homeland Security Watch list.
I had a brazen liberal attempt to come at me once....
Well, one did, he was 6'4"...but I resolved that quickly.
Little liberals.

But you bring up a good point......
What is the Right going to do when you liberals attempt to (or succeed) in trying to kill our President?

I have no doubt 1000's of you are making plans. It's the way of the Left.

The Right must be prepared to respond effectively.

Im not a lib.

“ According to the Daily Caller”....
is your immediate downfall.
When are you idiots going to understand the Daily Caller is a pure propaganda rag?
You use it because you can’t find legitimate news sources to tell your lies for you.

The round-the-clock Democrat incitement since Election Day is unprecedented and very dangerous. It's resulted in the radicalization of so many. The Democrats have created numerous Manchurian Candidate-type psychos.

The psychos feel they're gonna be hailed as 'Heroes' by their Democrat Masters, if they physically hurt Republicans. Democrats have created such a dangerous environment. They should be held accountable for their incitement. But i don't expect that to happen. I fully expect more Democrat violence.

Almost all violence is perpetuated by leftists.
Really? And you know that "how"?
He is likely right all the right knows how to do is run their mouths, when it comes to getting something done they just say the libtard stopped me from doing it. You would think with all the guns they have they would quit getting beat up. I guess it is hard to aim a weapon when your eyes are soley on the 1%ers boot you are licking and your trigger hand is to buisy cupping the balls of their boss!

***Yawn**

Agreed. I must learn to keep a eye out for my crazy LWNJ neighbors. You never know what they might do.

Radicalization. The Democrats have embarked on an aggressive radicalization agenda. It's no different than what Terror Orgs like ISIS and Al Qaeda are doing. Democrats have taken a page from their playbook. It's a very dangerous time.

He is likely right all the right knows how to do is run their mouths, when it comes to getting something done they just say the libtard stopped me from doing it. You would think with all the guns they have they would quit getting beat up. I guess it is hard to aim a weapon when your eyes are soley on the 1%ers boot you are licking and your trigger hand is to buisy cupping the balls of their boss!

I think the Right is slowly (and I mean SLOWLY) waking up to the fact that much of the Left is irrational and you cannot reason with many of them. Much of it has to do (I think) with the fact that Christianity is a part of most on the Right....whereas many on the Left are atheist and have no underlying beliefs in reasonable and compromising coexistence.

If the majority of the Right reaches at point where enough is enough.....and the Left forces it, then you might see many on the Right become "less tolerant"

Then again, few on the Right get involved so the Left may come to be the ones in control ultimately. Happened in Venezuela.

New Topics

Forum List

Back