Rand Paul delivers letter from Trump to Putin

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
U.S. Senator Rand Paul delivered a letter from President Donald Trump to Russian President Vladimir Putin during his trip to Moscow this week.

Rand Paul Delivers Letter from Trump to Putin
----------------------------------------------

Oh c'mon left tards bring on your " Russian". oh my God he's. a Russian, Oh no i'm a Russian because I'm posting an article stating that Mr. Paul is taking those Russian a letter what ever could it say.

Maybe he's telling Putin how we want. to be a normal free country again........

If Rand is doing this for Trump,then I guess you are right after all that he really is trying to fight the deep state.

If Rand is doing this for Trump,then I guess you are right after all that he really is trying to fight the deep state.

In my opinion the Pauls have always known who the real enemy is. They're some of the only "Republicans" I would vote for.

Trump is a decent person, a patriot and truly wants the best for his country. And he understands well that partnership with Russia will benefit USA as well as it will benefit Russia. But US Establishment, Elites, War Party (AKA Swamp) has been doing its best not to allow that to happen. So far Trump seems to be a hostage of that Swamps' bloody foreign policy however he's a tough little cookie and keeps trying to have it done his way. I wish you success, Mr. President! And please, stay alive.

This was said on Nov 11, 2016! Cohen knew it!
If Trump moves to heal ties with Russia, establishment will oppose him fiercely – Stephen Cohen

Also:

upload_2018-8-8_19-15-38.png

Last edited:
OMFGWTFBBQ!!

Rand Paul has been infiltrated by the Rooshians!!

There. I said it. :laughing0301:

Trump is a decent person, a patriot and truly wants the best for his country. And he understands well that partnership with Russia will benefit USA as well as it will benefit Russia. But US Establishment, Elites, War Party (AKA Swamp) has been doing its best not to allow that to happen. So far Trump seems to be a hostage of that Swamps' bloody foreign policy however he's a tough little cookie and keep trying to have done his way. I wish you success, Mr. President! And please, stay alive.

If Trump moves to heal ties with Russia, establishment will oppose him fiercely – Stephen Cohen

Also:

View attachment 209269

I dont know about that.If that was true,HOW do you explain his long time ties to zionists Israel who are always starting wars across the world?

He has yet to stand up to them or even called them out for their atrocities as our last NON corrupt president Jimmy Carter did and still does today which was WHY he only served one term.the non corrupt presidents like him never get to serve more than one term.same as the case with Kennedy our last GREAT president who fought the deep state and paid for it with his life by cutting off aide to them when he stood up to them like the patriot he was..

Trump is a decent person, a patriot and truly wants the best for his country. And he understands well that partnership with Russia will benefit USA as well as it will benefit Russia. But US Establishment, Elites, War Party (AKA Swamp) has been doing its best not to allow that to happen. So far Trump seems to be a hostage of that Swamps' bloody foreign policy however he's a tough little cookie and keep trying to have done his way. I wish you success, Mr. President! And please, stay alive.

Also:

View attachment 209269

I dont know about that.If that was true,HOW do you explain his long time ties to zionists Israel who are always starting wars across the world?

He has yet to stand up to them or even called them out for their atrocities as our last NON corrupt president Jimmy Carter did and still does today which was WHY he only served one term.the non corrupt presidents like him never get to serve more than one term.same as the case with Kennedy our last GREAT president who fought the deep state and paid for it with his life by cutting off aide to them when he stood up to them like the patriot he was..
I can't explain something which I'm not aware of.

U.S. Senator Rand Paul delivered a letter from President Donald Trump to Russian President Vladimir Putin during his trip to Moscow this week.

Rand Paul Delivers Letter from Trump to Putin
----------------------------------------------

Oh c'mon left tards bring on your " Russian". oh my God he's. a Russian, Oh no i'm a Russian because I'm posting an article stating that Mr. Paul is taking those Russian a letter what ever could it say.

Maybe he's telling Putin how we want. to be a normal free country again........
Except that it seems like he wasn't supposed to mention that, considering the white houses reaction.

Also:

View attachment 209269

are you not aware of how Israel deliberatly bombed the USS Liberty? you need to look into that first. Do a youtube search on it. He cut off aide to Palestine who they murder all the time and yet kisses Israels ass all the time,has not got rid of the CIA,FBI or FED as Kennedy and carter both tried to do,well carter did not stand up to the fed is the ONLY reason they let him live, but he has not done any of those things are last non corrupt presidents tried to do,so i would not call him a patriot till he at least TRYS and do it as those two patriotic presidents did.

Here get educated on his ties to the evil zionists.this is WHY i seriously doubt that he is for us.

same as Obama and Bush,just kisses their war monger Israels ass.

Also:

View attachment 209269

are you not aware of how Israel deliberatly bombed the USS Liberty? you need to look into that first. Do a youtube search on it. He cut off aide to Palestine who they murder all the time and yet kisses Israels ass all the time,has not got rid of the CIA,FBI or FED as Kennedy and carter both tried to do,well carter did not stand up to the fed is the ONLY reason they let him live, but he has not done any of those things are last non corrupt presidents tried to do,so i would not call him a patriot till he at least TRYS and do it as those two patriotic presidents did.

Here get educated on his ties to the evil zionists.this is WHY i seriously doubt that he is for us.

same as Obama and Bush,just kisses their war monger Israels ass.

err no comments on this? other than resident trolls who behave like 3 year olds and post funnies cause they cant refute the evidence?

Forum List

Back