Alex Jones written statement on internet censorship

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Across the board in what appears to be a highly-coordinated effort to silence the message behind Infowars and Alex Jones, most major social media, backbone utilities associated with our web site and video platforms have launched unprecedented account bans and suspensions on virtually all of our channels.

Although these groups are private entities, their scale has achieved them a monopoly on the free flow of information.

Much like the FCC rules that the airwaves and cable should be equally accessible to all in the public trust, these modes of communication

Alex Jones’ Written Statement on Internet Censorship
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Infowars will have become the poster child of " FREE SPEECH" and how social media has been pitting the nation against one another. They have assisted in I should say. They were shadowbanning, hiding information etc. Google is no better they've done the same it's been going on for a long , long time.

If it was not for James O'Keefe we may not know a lot of this since he is one of the ones who caught these lying scum on hidden video admiting what htey do.

Infowars passionately defends the right to censor Infowars

Now let’s see what Infowars says about censoring people on its own website:

You will not post anything libelous, defamatory, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or otherwise illegal.

You will not make threats to other users or people not associated with the site.

If you violate these rules, your posts and/or user name will be deleted.

Remember: you are a guest here. It is not censorship if you violate the rules and your post is deleted. All civilizations have rules and if you violate them you can expect to be ostracized from the tribe.

The best we can hope for is that if these platforms continue their abusive content censorship, they will whither on the vine.

Our culture is getting much to much sensitive. It is become insanely sanitized and boring.

Imagine being a conservative:
Hates minorities
Hates refugees.
Hates the media.
Hates the NFL.
Hates the Pope.
Hates the internet.
Hates most Americans.
Loves Russia.
Loves pussy grabbers.
Loves con artists.
Loves flip floppers.
Loves the KKK.

What a miserable life.

The point is not what each entity has for rules, it is the selective enforcement of these rules. Farrakhan can hate, but infowars can’t.
Does Farrakhan have sites on youtube or fb where he is dissiminating hate or acting against the ToS for those sites?

The point is not what each entity has for rules, it is the selective enforcement of these rules. Farrakhan can hate, but infowars can’t.
Does Farrakhan have sites on youtube or fb where he is dissiminating hate or acting against the ToS for those sites?
I don’t have the time to post all of Farrakhan rants, but please coyote, you are informed and this is not new or sudden. You know his reputation. This selective censorship by the largest information processors in the world to favor one side should worry you as much as it does me.

Twitter Just Unverified Louis Farrakhan. Here's Why It's Good That They Didn't Suspend Him.

The internet DARK AGES descends upon us

We spend so much time worrying about net neutrality that we either ignore or are unaware of this. The tyranny of social media giants.

Today, tech giants Google / YouTube, Apple, Spotify, Stitcher and Facebook all simultaneously blacklisted Alex Jones and InfoWars. This coordinated, illegal censorship is clear proof of an organized criminal racket being conducted by the tech giants. The RICO Act allows for federal prosecution of such criminal conspiracy.

The internet Dark Ages has now descended upon us, where radical left-wing tech giants run by deranged, mentally ill communists will decide whether your content qualifies as “hate speech.” What is hate speech? It’s anything uttered by a conservative.

More @ Prison Planet.com » The internet DARK AGES descends upon us

FLASHBACK: FCC Chairman Ajit Pai Warned that Big Tech ‘Edge Providers’ Are the Censors, Not ISPs @ FLASHBACK: FCC Chairman Ajit Pai Warned that Big Tech 'Edge Providers' Are the Censors, Not ISPs | Breitbart

So Jones published a letter on internet censorship on his own web site (on the internet)

SO where is the censorship?

Imagine being a conservative:
Hates minorities
Hates refugees.
Hates the media.
Hates the NFL.
Hates the Pope.
Hates the internet.
Hates most Americans.
Loves Russia.
Loves pussy grabbers.
Loves con artists.
Loves flip floppers.
Loves the KKK.

What a miserable life.

Imagine being a left wing extremist
Hates.......well, everything

What a miserable life

love the comments - so full of hate and shit.

Is it Farrakhans own site?

no. it's a lot of hate on youtube. if we're taking hate off youtube, i just wonder who classifies it for us so we know what's *real* hate vs. just people not too happy these days.

Infowars passionately defends the right to censor Infowars

Now let’s see what Infowars says about censoring people on its own website:

You will not post anything libelous, defamatory, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or otherwise illegal.

You will not make threats to other users or people not associated with the site.

If you violate these rules, your posts and/or user name will be deleted.

Remember: you are a guest here. It is not censorship if you violate the rules and your post is deleted. All civilizations have rules and if you violate them you can expect to be ostracized from the tribe.
We've been thru why this is not the same in another thread.

Last edited:

love the comments - so full of hate and shit.

That's LOVE.

Off to the reeducation camp you you.

oh man - i just got out monday...

I don’t have the time to post all of Farrakhan rants, but please coyote, you are informed and this is not new or sudden. You know his reputation. This selective censorship by the largest information processors in the world to favor one side should worry you as much as it does me.

Twitter Just Unverified Louis Farrakhan. Here's Why It's Good That They Didn't Suspend Him.

And it is Twitters right to choose how it wishes to handle its platform. Same with the others. Nor am I defending Farrakhan in any way, he is no different then any other hateful racist. What I wasnt sure about was whether he is given a platform from to launch his hate or whether it is being posted by othets.

What disturbs me about Alex Jones is that his promoting of conspiracy theory has caused real hurt to some people and that changes things. It can also open the company hosting him to legal action. And like it or not they are private companies.

Forum List

Back