Rampant Florida Absentee Vote Fraud - Proof Here

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The only proof is the ballot stuffing in west Florida by some of the far right GOP.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
And the proof is ____________________ (looks like another case of Al Capone's Vault).

S.J.

Platinum Member
Reaction score
And once again the left dismisses the notion that voter fraud is being committed. Interestingly enough they aren't the least bit concerned that the fraud may be against them. A logically thinking person would conclude that the lack of concern is an indication that THEY are the ones benefiting from the fraud. Why else would they not be concerned?

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And once again where is the evidence? Logic indicates that those who say such thing have an ulterior motive and are preparing a false justification for a certain behavior.

Last edited:

S.J.

Platinum Member
Reaction score
And once again where is the evidence? Logic indicates that those who say such thing have an ulterior motive and are preparing a false justification for a certain behavior.
I guess you haven't had access to the outside world lately. Otherwise you would have heard about this.
Possible Voter Fraud Being Investigated in San Pedro After 83 Ballots Mysteriously Delivered to One Woman’s Apartment
But everyone here knows you're a hack for Hillary and the corrupt Dem party.

EverCurious

Gold Member
Reaction score
Our government is corrupt to the core - we MUST fight the fraud.

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I guess you haven't had access to the outside world lately. Otherwise you would have heard about this.
Possible Voter Fraud Being Investigated in San Pedro After 83 Ballots Mysteriously Delivered to One Woman’s Apartment
Once again, let's check your ulterior motive. We had had not had any voter fraud that has impacted the outcome of elections. We all know that I voted for McMullin, you are a shill for Trump and the alt right of the party.

S.J.

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Once again, let's check your ulterior motive. We had had not had any voter fraud that has impacted the outcome of elections. We all know that I voted for McMullin, you are a shill for Trump and the alt right of the party.
:fu:

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
:fu:
I see you have master the Trumo shill salute.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List