Ramos Beaten Up in Prison Merged With Lies About Border Agents

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
Border Patrol Agent Beaten Up in Prison
By Jerome R. Corsi, World Net Daily
February 5, 2007

Imprisoned Border Patrol agent Ignacio "Nacho" Ramos was severely beaten in prison, Ramos' family members have confirmed to WND.

In interviews with WND tonight, both Ramos's wife Monica and father-in-law Joe Loya confirmed that Ramos says he was assaulted in prison on Saturday night by a group of five Hispanic inmates who Ramos took to be illegal immigrants.

for full article:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54110

Border Patrol Agent Beaten Up in Prison
By Jerome R. Corsi, World Net Daily
February 5, 2007

Imprisoned Border Patrol agent Ignacio "Nacho" Ramos was severely beaten in prison, Ramos' family members have confirmed to WND.

In interviews with WND tonight, both Ramos's wife Monica and father-in-law Joe Loya confirmed that Ramos says he was assaulted in prison on Saturday night by a group of five Hispanic inmates who Ramos took to be illegal immigrants.

for full article:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54110

I saw an interview with Ramos's father in law on Fox. This is unbelievable.

Why would the government move a former lawman who used to arrest drug dealers and illegals out of a minimum security prison to a medium security prison which is full of nasty drug dealers and illegals? That's like deliberately throwing him to the sharks.

Why was he left without medical treatment for two days after being beaten to a pulp and while his ear is bleeding?

Obviously the government is letting other border agents know what's in store for them if they actually protect our borders. :evil:

Gotta agree with Darwin on this one.

The whole circumstances surrounding their arrest is fishy to begin with. Now they are being thrown to the dogs in prison? This whole situation is beyond bizarre. What other country punishes their border patrol for shooting an illegal with the intention to commit a crime in said country? Hell you try to get over the border in Iran or NK, they just shoot you to shoot you. Thats called border control.

Gotta agree with Darwin on this one.

The whole circumstances surrounding their arrest is fishy to begin with. Now they are being thrown to the dogs in prison? This whole situation is beyond bizarre. What other country punishes their border patrol for shooting an illegal with the intention to commit a crime in said country? Hell you try to get over the border in Iran or NK, they just shoot you to shoot you. Thats called border control.

and so far from what I've read, I agree with both yourself and Darwin. It's unconscionable what is going on here. From how far they were put from their families, to length of terms, and now this.

And a president that can over-ride all that BS with a pardon - for protecting our borders.
Did you see the trial? Was it improper or unfair?

Traditionally a pardon is given only after someone has served a significant time of their sentence.

I think the real story cannot be expained by bashing Bush. It seems to me the local authorities are playing politics.

Did you see the trial? Was it improper or unfair?

Traditionally a pardon is given only after someone has served a significant time of their sentence.

I think the real story cannot be expained by bashing Bush. It seems to me the local authorities are playing politics.

Yes, and it is the local government authorities who appear to be on the enemy's side. Just how deep does this drug cartel control go?

Re Bush, it really bugs me that he pardons actual drug dealers but drags his feet on pardoning lawmen who were only doing their job chasing down those drug dealers. Is this world crazy or what? :cuckoo:
http://www.jbs.org/node/2429

Yes, and it is the local government authorities who appear to be on the enemy's side. Just how deep does this drug cartel control go?

Re Bush, it really bugs me that he pardons actual drug dealers but drags his feet on pardoning lawmen who were only doing their job chasing down those drug dealers. Is this world crazy or what? :cuckoo:
http://www.jbs.org/node/2429
I think you should read the fact shhet linked on post 13 before you make up your mind about this.

Its not a rule, its been the law for centuries. This guy was a bad apple, and a lousy agent. He couldn't even produce evidence that the guy was smuggling.

Been the law in regular police work but we have never really protected our borders before. If we are going to protect our borders we need to change this rule. It's the only way foreign invaders are going to understand.

As a result of this case the only thing they now understand is that they can run away back across the border without being shot at. Nice and safe for them. So they get to smuggle in their drugs another day. And if they do get caught, Bush might pardon them later....:eusa_wall:

Been the law in regular police work but we have never really protected our borders before. If we are going to protect our borders we need to change this rule. It's the only way foreign invaders are going to understand.

As a result of this case the only thing they now understand is that they can run away back across the border without being shot at. Nice and safe for them. So they get to smuggle in their drugs another day. And if they do get caught, Bush might pardon them later....:eusa_wall:

The only way to stop this type of thing is to do what I have suggested earlier, and on several occasions: two rows of razor wire 400 yards apart and a free fire zone in between. Then Ramos and others like him can fling all the lead that they want.

The only way to stop this type of thing is to do what I have suggested earlier, and on several occasions: two rows of razor wire 400 yards apart and a free fire zone in between. Then Ramos and others like him can fling all the lead that they want.

Right on! :clap2:

Forum List

Back