Ramos Beaten Up in Prison Merged With Lies About Border Agents

Officials Urged to Resign for Lie about Border Agents
World Net Daily
February 7, 2007

Rep. John Culberson, R-Texas, is calling for the resignation of Department of Homeland Security officials who he says lied about the case of two Border Patrol agents imprisoned for their actions in the shooting of a drug smuggler.

As WND reported, at a congressional hearing yesterday, Rep. John Culberson of Texas confronted DHS Inspector General Richard Skinner about his agency's claim it had documentary proof of the guilt of former agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean.

"Richard Skinner admitted yesterday under oath that his top deputies gave members of Congress false information painting Border Patrol agents as rogue cops who were not in fear for their lives and who were 'out to shoot Mexicans,'" Culberson said in a statement.

Culberson said he believes false information was given to congressmen to "throw us off the scent and cover up what appears to be an unjust criminal prosecution of two U.S. law enforcement officers whose job was protecting our country's borders from criminals and terrorists."

for full article:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54142

Related article:
http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/article_15709.shtml

Officials Urged to Resign for Lie about Border Agents
World Net Daily
February 7, 2007

Rep. John Culberson, R-Texas, is calling for the resignation of Department of Homeland Security officials who he says lied about the case of two Border Patrol agents imprisoned for their actions in the shooting of a drug smuggler.

As WND reported, at a congressional hearing yesterday, Rep. John Culberson of Texas confronted DHS Inspector General Richard Skinner about his agency's claim it had documentary proof of the guilt of former agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean.

"Richard Skinner admitted yesterday under oath that his top deputies gave members of Congress false information painting Border Patrol agents as rogue cops who were not in fear for their lives and who were 'out to shoot Mexicans,'" Culberson said in a statement.

Culberson said he believes false information was given to congressmen to "throw us off the scent and cover up what appears to be an unjust criminal prosecution of two U.S. law enforcement officers whose job was protecting our country's borders from criminals and terrorists."

for full article:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54142

Related article:
http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/article_15709.shtml

The pressure on Bush regarding these two agents is growing. Something is just so wrong here.

The pressure on Bush regarding these two agents is growing. Something is just so wrong here.

This has NOTHING to do with policy that the agents should of followed, it has to do with embedded policy(power)and politics.

These agents were doing their job, and for them to end up in prison is absolutely ridiculous, PERIOD.:eusa_hand:

I know. I think Bush was originally waiting for the men to appeal their case and see the outcome there but the more i learn the more i think he should intervene, especially since its clear that they are in danger in prison.

Perhaps it is you who should read "the rest of the story".

"Richard Skinner admitted yesterday under oath that his top deputies gave members of Congress false information painting Border Patrol agents as rogue cops who were not in fear for their lives and who were 'out to shoot Mexicans,'" Culberson said in a statement."

:rofl:

I know. I think Bush was originally waiting for the men to appeal their case and see the outcome there but the more i learn the more i think he should intervene, especially since its clear that they are in danger in prison.

That was my point and as I said, the pressure is on him to do so.

This has NOTHING to do with policy that the agents should of followed, it has to do with embedded policy(power)and politics.

These agents were doing their job, and for them to end up in prison is absolutely ridiculous, PERIOD.:eusa_hand:

At the very worst they should have been suspended for a couple weeks or fired from their jobs. 11 years for this is beyond ridiculous. This whole thing reeks of conspiracy.

Forum List

Back