Ramifications of the 1/6 Storming of the Capitol Building.

How come there was no ramifications when the filthy Lesbos Feminazis stormed the Capitol building during the Kavanaugh hearings?

View attachment 440122

Or when the Commie assholes stormed the Wisconsin Capitol building?

View attachment 440124
Showing this will make no difference. Stop doing business in blue areas if you can and only when you have to. Do not move into a blue area. Let Deplorables get away with anything not against other Deplorables. In a jury, Deplorables are innocent against Progs. Do not help a Prog in distress. Be cordial to progs, but shun them otherwise. Build up local areas as if tribalism is the rule. Have an understanding with people living in your area that you all may have to defend it. Trust only who you trust. Many people can be leaders as you bypass the Progs and the elites. It will be much harder for the Prog controlled stormtroopers to find people in rural areas then in the cities. This at least will bring civility to Deplorable living as the world around us goes to shambles.

My crystal ball is in the shop but but one thing is certain. Now the republicans will have to decide where they stand and quickly. Since they are not going to fight the takeover of the party by the deplorables anyone who is not willing to be openly racist and fascist has no choice but to bail out. There is no longer any room in the republican tent for reasonable people.

How come there was no ramifications when the filthy Lesbos Feminazis stormed the Capitol building during the Kavanaugh hearings?

View attachment 440122

View attachment 440124

Oh jeepers. Seditionists ALL!! Hey wait, none of them are carrying zip ties, or Confederate flags, or Don't Tread on Me Flags, or wearing Holocaust denier T-Shirts. They don't look like they are ransacking Congressional offices, or breaking windows, or trying to smash doors down to get to politicians. In fact, they don't look very angry at all.

So I guess we'll just chalk this up as the latest right wing comparison fallacy? OK? Cool. :)

1610214112287.png

What's wrong with eliminating public access to the US Capitol building?

That's a workplace. You just can't stroll into a steel mill or a coal mine unless you have specific scheduled business. Why not for the capitol?

Although, IMHO, most Congressional sessions should be done "virtually" with the members in their districts.
The same goes for the thousands of places that democrats stormed in for a year straight. Spare us your selective outrage.

View attachment 440122

View attachment 440124

Oh jeepers. Seditionists ALL!! Hey wait, none of them are carrying zip ties, or Confederate flags, or Don't Tread on Me Flags, or wearing Holocaust denier T-Shirts. They don't look like they are ransacking Congressional offices, or breaking windows, or trying to smash doors down to get to politicians. In fact, they don't look very angry at all.

So I guess we'll just chalk this up as the latest right wing comparison fallacy? OK? Cool. :)
Zip ties and flags arent illegal, fucktard. :laugh:

View attachment 440122

View attachment 440124

Gee, what do you think they were gonna do with those zipcuffs?

View attachment 440122

View attachment 440124

Exactly what they did do with them... nothing at all. Quit inventing shit that never happened.

View attachment 440122

View attachment 440124

Exactly what they did do with them... nothing at all. Quit inventing shit that never happened.
So.... They acquired and carried these into the middle of an insurrection for no reason?

You realize that's not a likely or even reasonable conclusion, right?

Excellent OP! I agree with most of your predictions.

My guess is there will be a few more paroxysms of rage in the next few weeks and months. Probably we will also have individual acts of real rightwing terrorism, bombings, etc., over the next few years. I think Trump himself is finished as a mainstream political force. Trump-style conspiracy mongering will stick around for quite awhile, though it may be marginalized and become less specifically “Republican” over time.

I’ve always felt that the declining relative position of the U.S. in the modern world would eventually lead to a powerful reactionary right populist movement coming to power here, with a far more competent and serious leadership than provided by the idiot narcissist and media huckster Trump:

I hope I am wrong about this. I don’t think such a movement would be Hitlerian fascist or genocidal, just a rightwing “illiberal democracy” like exists in Russia under Putin, or Turkey under Erdogan. It will be wrapped in Red, White and Blue “Americanism.” I don’t think present liberal corporate “Democrats” will prove at all effective against — or even opposed to — such a movement, especially if we get into proxy wars with China in the next period, or if world trade deteriorates into blocs.

Personally I would welcome a Presidency more subject to quick recall. Parliamentary systems of government where a President is easily removed when he loses a vote of confidence in the lower house of Parliament tend to be more amenable to third parties, more democratic, even more “Republican”— in the best general meaning of the word. Such systems don’t automatically rule out strong authority for a President, either. But all that is probably not in the cards.

On the other hand our system’s increasing use of impeachment shows the contradictions and inadequacy of our present duopolistic federal and constitutional arrangement granting super-parliamentary authority to the Commander-in-Chief and deadlocked ineffective checks from Congress.

If international conflict with China and ongoing domestic decay exacerbates, then the power of the presidency will probably continue to grow and fail in turn ... until it becomes very “illiberal” indeed.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: JLW
The purpose of this thread is to analyze both the long and short-term ramifications of the 1/6 siege of the Capitol Building.

Most of the ramifications are not good.

1. Less public access to the Capitol Building. There has been some talk about shutting it down to the public. They have already put up additional barriers around the Capitol Building.

2. Diminishment of presidential power and prestige. Expect Congress to limit more presidential power. Trump has already diminished presidential power as he has become a PINO, a President in Name Only. Trump has weakened Presidential authority. I would doubt that military commanders would even follow his orders at this time. Additionally, he has so weakened the presidency that he can’t even command the respect of his own VP or social media companies. This diminishment of prestige and power may not recover even after Trump leaves.

3. A crackdown on domestic terrorists and private militias. Will we see the enactment of a new Patriot ACT aimed at these domestic terrorists? These militias are getting more bold in their threats to the public and the government. Expect more arrests. These militias will find that few will support them in their attempts at violent overthrow of the government.

4. Crackdown by social media companies of incendiary posters and conspiracy theorists.

5. Less Freedom overall. This is the irony of Trumpist who say they are fighting for freedom but the result is less for all of us.

6. Loss of prestige, respect and influence internationally of the American Republic.

7. The eruption of an internecine power struggle within the Republican Party.

These are just some of the ramifications of the 1/6 attack.

There are undoubtedly others.

In otherwords our corrupt swamp congress critters are going to continue to try to seize more power for themselves and their puppet masters such as Soros and the CHINESE?

Like we didn't already know.

This 1/6 is the crossing of the Rubicon-----------------dear. The civil war has started and there is no going back---and everyone is figuring out that unless we get rid of congress and their puppet masters, our country will continue to go down hill.

The globalists fucked up-----getting snagged sending in their brown shirts antifa and antifa failing to get the trump supporters to burn down the capital is backfiring on their azzes. Making doing nothing more than following the crowd recording Babbit a martyr for the RIGHT is going to cost the globalists. The congress dems better hope that the populace especially ex military don't declare a good old fashion turkey shoot which I think is coming.

Regardless of all the screeching and demonstrations of Americans hating their fellow Americans, the possibility of successful revolution is hugely remote.

The extreme right revolutionaries have shown that they have no leadership with enough balls to follow through and they will never have a better opportunity than they had the last time.

Again, their satisfaction will amount to nothing even as satisfying for them as their previous mini-coup of stealing paper clips out of desk drawers.

They have no Comrad Che or a Fidel!
All they have are hillbillies dressed up in last year's hallowe'en costumes.

Another thing to consider is what affect this will have on those who don't place themselves in the duopoly along with fringe duopolists who would like an alternative. A serious coming together in the political arena for us would be good for everyone, except the core "duops" who have no one to love but their immediate opposites, the opponents that supply each other's raison d'ètre.
A choice, no longer married to "Liberalism" or "Conservatism". Eclectic and skeptical, open and cautious.

View attachment 440122

View attachment 440124

The fact that they were carrying zip ties speaks to their intent when they stormed the Capitol.

View attachment 440122

View attachment 440124

The fact that they were carrying zip ties speaks to their intent when they stormed the Capitol.
He (and others) are ignoring that, along with the pipe bombs and the guy with the van full of molotov cocktails.

Wilful blindness is the worst kind.

View attachment 440122

View attachment 440124

They never once tried to use them.

View attachment 440122

View attachment 440124

He (and others) are ignoring that, along with the pipe bombs and the guy with the van full of molotov cocktails.

Wilful blindness is the worst kind.
Democrats actually used bombs and threw them at cops on MANY occassions, republicans didnt. End if story.

View attachment 440122

View attachment 440124

They never once tried to use them.
They didn't get their hands on any representatives or senators, fortunately.

Forum List

Back