Raise your sons to be monsters

Nope. Normal men aren't like Trump. They are not insecure or threatened by women.

The discussion was about 22lcidw, not Trump, moron. Trump is definitely not "normal." He's a billionaire. We don't have a large enough sample to determine what's normal for them.

His point, as you are obviously more than aware, is that our "warrior class," which every society needs, is slowly being replaced by a generation of sissies who need to clarify their pronouns.

The warrior class doesn't get educated tho....So it's not really an issue

The problem is our elites, our geniuses, all become obscenely feminine because they spend decades getting socialized by women through education

If you don't do a lot of female dominanted education you're probably not going to be that feminine....Beyond all the estrogen in our food supply relative to the past.

In a thread with a topic of Madison Cawthorn, look how FAST the RWI's deflect and change the subject.

How are Biden's kids doin?

Hunter is running round in a diaper somewhere with white powder all over his face.

They truly are monsters!

Hunter is a wild and crazy guy (that’s an understatement).

In a thread with a topic of Madison Cawthorn, look how FAST the RWI's deflect and change the subject.

You mean the one about some guy named Madison Cawthorn who said something taken out of context to fill a deep liberal void? It has no meaning to it.

How are Brandon's kid's doin' anyway?

The words of republican Madison Cawthorn. Crumby's parents apparently took that to heart.

maybe they did, but i doubt it since they likely never heard of this guy.

But frankly nothing in your link suggest he thinks people should raise their kids to commit murder

They likely however were stuck with little resources to help their kid, given they live in dem run Detroit…homicide is a daily thing there thanks to dem leadership.

Another example of why it’s important to run, flee liberal run cities

You mean the one about some guy named Madison Cawthorn who said something taken out of context to fill a deep liberal void? It has no meaning to it.

How are Brandon's kid's doin' anyway?
I care about Hunter the same way I care about Eric giuliani and Donald Jr.

I care about Hunter the same way I care about Eric giuliani and Donald Jr.
Yes, we all know progs want to make sure no one hears about him, the same way they don't want the public to know about the history of the thugs who tried to kill kyle Rittenhouse.

When progs say they aren't interested in some recent news event, they really mean they don't want the public to learn the facts.

The media will spend days focused on the actions of conservative-leaning parents of a mass shooter but will take a more sympathetic tone to a career criminal that ran over multiple people with a SUV and even got in trouble for trying to do the same to a woman not long before that.

the same way they don't want the public to know about the history of the thugs who tried to kill kyle Rittenhouse.
What is this 'history' about those thugs that chased Kyle that we don't already know.
The media and shared their history.
Please share some NEW information that "They don't want the public to know"

What is this 'history' about those thugs that chased Kyle that we don't already know.
The media and shared their history.
Please share some NEW information that "They don't want the public to know"

Did you write the media shared "their history" about Rittenhouse with a straight face?

Left media lied about it beginning to end. That's one reason you're a leftist, you're attracted to twisted material and heads.

How sad. After all the trump scum in the news being arrested, indicted etc. including trump him self possibly going to prison, the best his base can do is bring up Hunter and the old war horse George Soros.
You mean the druggie and the Nazi scumbag.

How sad. After all the trump scum in the news being arrested, indicted etc. including trump him self possibly going to prison, the best his base can do is bring up Hunter and the old war horse George Soros.
The sad part is that Hunter Biden gets off scot-free. The rule of law is supposed to apply equally to EVERYBODY. Why is Hunter so special?

Oh, that’s right Hunter is the son of a very high level democrat who must be protected at all costs.

Imagine what would happen if one of Trump‘s sons did the same things as Hunter. He would be hung high with Trump along side him.

Without Misogynists like you maybe women would tolerate people like you.
It is an inconvenient truth that they are destroying the nation and Western World. The first World started with a good lead and has a distance to fall before it faces cracks in its structure. I believe in rights more than you do. And I do understand that there people who get screwed over and deserve better. It works all ways though.

Forum List

Back