Raids Nonprofits In ‘2000 Mules’ Ballot Trafficking Investigation – “Like Tweety Birds, They Sang”

Looks like something is finally getting done about the fraud. I don't know how long this sheriff will keep his job but more power to him. There has to be people coming down on him.

In fact — All four of these voter fraud cases appear to be related to the evidence presented in the film.

Additionally, this investigation was announced just over one week after the nationwide premiere of the “2000 Mules.”

The “lame-brain” article even confused ballot trafficking for ballot harvesting, two very different things.

Trump-Endorsed Arizona Gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake broke the news from Yuma County this morning on Twitter.

Do you have a source that is not an even bigger known liar than you?

No. You know they were intimidated and bullied. If it is nothing, put it on television and let America decide.

This is how far our country has fallen, the fucking idiots think that TV shows are the way to prove someone is gulity.

I bet you were a big fan of Judge Wapner

The GP has been proven right on a few things. Like spying on Trump and the fact that Russia was bullshit,
Hmmmm...let's see. The only court case going to trial that Durham's "investigation" has been able to muster...just got dismissed...with an acquittal no less.
Sounds like a giant snipe hunt. Reminds me of Whitewater. :)

Hmmmm...let's see. The only court case going to trial that Durham's "investigation" has been able to muster...just got dismissed...with an acquittal no less.
Sounds like a giant snipe hunt. Reminds me of Whitewater. :)
No, it is just more proof Killary is above the law.

Looks like something is finally getting done about the fraud. I don't know how long this sheriff will keep his job but more power to him. There has to be people coming down on him.

In fact — All four of these voter fraud cases appear to be related to the evidence presented in the film.

Additionally, this investigation was announced just over one week after the nationwide premiere of the “2000 Mules.”

The “lame-brain” article even confused ballot trafficking for ballot harvesting, two very different things.

Trump-Endorsed Arizona Gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake broke the news from Yuma County this morning on Twitter.

This has all the markings of a massive lawsuit against you right wing fascists.

Forum List

Back