Rage of the NeverTrumpers

The Never-Trumpers just can't seem to figure out that it is the Trump POLICIES that engender support. They're so hung up on personality that they're no longer effective in advancing conservative concerns.

Oh spare me .. Trump is just a disgusting thief.

Trump is a disgustng theif.

Trump loaded Air Force One with artwork from US embassy in ...

Sep 07,2020 · President Trump loaded up Air Force One with artwork from the US ambassador's official residence in Paris after a number of the pieces caught his eye while in …
Lol, the Clinton's stole all kinds of things when they left the Whitehouse. Ended up having to return them. But I bet that's different in your special world.

If the Clintons stole stuff they should have returned it. Has Trump returned the $750,000 in art he stole from the US Embassy?
How're you liking Biden's high gas prices, Biden's inflation, and Biden's war in the middle east?

You are completely and hopelessly ignorant about the oil business and Bibi's war in Israel... You're a waste of my time.
Is that a yes or a no? I'll take it as a no because only an idiot would rather see... oh..wait....carry on.

Rage of the NeverTrumpers. . .​

read a lot of it in this thread here. . .

:auiqs.jpg:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
The Never-Trumpers just can't seem to figure out that it is the Trump POLICIES that engender support. They're so hung up on personality that they're no longer effective in advancing conservative concerns.

Mussolini had real popular policies as well. So did Fidel Castro. How long do you continue to support them while overlooking the nepostims, corruption, abuse of power and character faults of he who promotes them?
Using your examples (20 + 49 / 2), about 34.5 years.

... or in the case of the United States, we don't know yet since we're currently continuing to support the corrupt political syndicate of Crime Family-R & Crime Family-D.

Thus adding further evidence to the theory that : "You can fool Italians and Cubans for a very long time, but you can continue to fool Americans FOREVER."

I guess the Trumplicans have yet to figure out that they're supporting a corrupt political syndicate - the Trump Crime Family.
What's the difference? Trump Crime Family, Republican Crime Family, Democrat Crime Family... it's like having to choose which to drink: Cyanide, Ricin or VX Nerve Agent.

Mussolini had real popular policies as well. So did Fidel Castro. How long do you continue to support them while overlooking the nepostims, corruption, abuse of power and character faults of he who promotes them?
Using your examples (20 + 49 / 2), about 34.5 years.

... or in the case of the United States, we don't know yet since we're currently continuing to support the corrupt political syndicate of Crime Family-R & Crime Family-D.

Thus adding further evidence to the theory that : "You can fool Italians and Cubans for a very long time, but you can continue to fool Americans FOREVER."

I guess the Trumplicans have yet to figure out that they're supporting a corrupt political syndicate - the Trump Crime Family.
What's the difference? Trump Crime Family, Republican Crime Family, Democrat Crime Family... it's like having to choose which to drink: Cyanide, Ricin or VX Nerve Agent.
Absolutely agree which is why I'd like to see people vote for policy rather than personality. The only people that are ever going to run for POTUS are going to be power driven narcissists regardless of party.

Oh spare me .. Trump is just a disgusting thief.

Trump is a disgustng theif.

Trump loaded Air Force One with artwork from US embassy in ...

Sep 07,2020 · President Trump loaded up Air Force One with artwork from the US ambassador's official residence in Paris after a number of the pieces caught his eye while in …
Lol, the Clinton's stole all kinds of things when they left the Whitehouse. Ended up having to return them. But I bet that's different in your special world.

If the Clintons stole stuff they should have returned it. Has Trump returned the $750,000 in art he stole from the US Embassy?
He didn't steal anything, you really think the media wouldn't report on that?

Forum List

Back