Rage of the NeverTrumpers

The Never-Trumpers just can't seem to figure out that it is the Trump POLICIES that engender support. They're so hung up on personality that they're no longer effective in advancing conservative concerns.

Mussolini had real popular policies as well. So did Fidel Castro. How long do you continue to support them while overlooking the nepostims, corruption, abuse of power and character faults of he who promotes them?

I don't even see rage in LIz. I looked at the OP and it's ..... Conrad Black. Pardoned by Trump for publicly fellating trump at every opportunity. He's running out of countries. LOL

The Never-Trumpers just can't seem to figure out that it is the Trump POLICIES that engender support. They're so hung up on personality that they're no longer effective in advancing conservative concerns.

For the most part, they're neocon Bushies, whose moronic domestic policies and never-ending Wilsonan interventionist foreign wars set the stage for a Trump to come in and kick their asses....They're now terrified that the power that they abused is being wrenched from their grasp by the "deplorables" and "credulous boomer rubes" in flyover country.

These are nothing more that tyrannical snobs, whoi believe that they're entitled to lord over the proles.

Mussolini had real popular policies as well. So did Fidel Castro. How long do you continue to support them while overlooking the nepostims, corruption, abuse of power and character faults of he who promotes them?
The projection here is off the scale.

It was Trump's POLICY to separate us from the rest of the world, losing the trust and respect of critical allies.

It was Trump's POLICY to speak to his base, and has base alone, for four solid years.

It was Trump's POLICY to lie to the American public about the dangers of the virus, while attacking his own medical experts and mocking Americans who were just trying to protect themselves.

It was Trump's POLICY to take credit for a mediocre (2.4% GDP) economy while exploding the debt and deficit.

It was Trump's POLICY to personally insult and attack anyone who dared to challenge him, making him absolutely untrustworthy to anyone other than his most devoted sycophants.

It was Trump's POLICY to enable the worst instincts of many of his supporters, such as the time he pretended not to know who David Duke is, or the time he said "Proud Boys, stand back and stand by".

It was Trump's POLICY to destroy half the country's trust in our democratic voting systems.

For starters.

So yeah, this has been about policy.

And, he hired Epstein's protector.

Well you and your fellow democrats hired Epstein's best friend. How is slick Willie doing these days? Really, can you never freaking stay on topic. You're like the monkey in Toy Story 3. Screeching and clanging every time someone makes a move that you're afraid will show Beijing's bitch for what he is.

Did anyone know about Epstein from 1993 to 2001?

Oh spare me .. Trump is just a disgusting thief.

Trump is a disgustng theif.

Trump loaded Air Force One with artwork from US embassy in ...

Sep 07,2020 · President Trump loaded up Air Force One with artwork from the US ambassador's official residence in Paris after a number of the pieces caught his eye while in …

"Upon leaving the White House in 2001, the Clintons took more than $75,000 worth of china, cutlery, and furniture as they were looking to furnish new homes in upstate New York and Washington... In 2002, after congressional investigators documented hundreds of thousands worth of gifts intended for the residence and not the Clintons personally, they were forced to return or pay for $114,000 in property." White House Cutlery Thief Bill Clinton Jokes About Stealing WH Property - America Rising

Pretty classy, huh?
Nope. You see anyone defending it? So you agree, what Trump did wasn't very classy eh?

You would know.

Sep 07,2020 · President Trump loaded up Air Force One with artwork from the US ambassador's official residence in Paris after a number of the pieces caught his eye while in …

"Upon leaving the White House in 2001, the Clintons took more than $75,000 worth of china, cutlery, and furniture as they were looking to furnish new homes in upstate New York and Washington... In 2002, after congressional investigators documented hundreds of thousands worth of gifts intended for the residence and not the Clintons personally, they were forced to return or pay for $114,000 in property." White House Cutlery Thief Bill Clinton Jokes About Stealing WH Property - America Rising

Pretty classy, huh?
Nope. You see anyone defending it? So you agree, what Trump did wasn't very classy eh?
It's really impossible to respond to this thread. I mean seriously.

That you can type that without spewing a drink out your nose laughing is laudable. Democrats have NOTHING to say about nepotism, cronyism, abuse of power and poor moral character after 16 years of Clintons and Obama/Bidens Nothing. You make a fool of yourself by even going there.

For the most part, they're neocon Bushies, whose moronic domestic policies and never-ending Wilsonan interventionist foreign wars set the stage for a Trump to come in and kick their asses....They're now terrified that the power that they abused is being wrenched from their grasp by the "deplorables" and "credulous boomer rubes" in flyover country.

These are nothing more that tyrannical snobs, whoi believe that they're entitled to lord over the proles.

Wilson was backmailed by Samuel Untermyer.

You would know.
Yes, I would know....I'm trained to recognize when people are accusing others of that which they themselves are guilty.

In fact, I often stop an look at potential posts of mine and ask whether I could be accused of the things that I'm pointing out...It's known as "introspection" and "self-awareness", two behavior traits that completely elude you.

It was Trump's POLICY to separate us from the rest of the world, losing the trust and respect of critical allies.

It was Trump's POLICY to speak to his base, and has base alone, for four solid years.

It was Trump's POLICY to lie to the American public about the dangers of the virus, while attacking his own medical experts and mocking Americans who were just trying to protect themselves.

It was Trump's POLICY to take credit for a mediocre (2.4% GDP) economy while exploding the debt and deficit.

It was Trump's POLICY to personally insult and attack anyone who dared to challenge him, making him absolutely untrustworthy to anyone other than his most devoted sycophants.

It was Trump's POLICY to enable the worst instincts of many of his supporters, such as the time he pretended not to know who David Duke is, or the time he said "Proud Boys, stand back and stand by".

It was Trump's POLICY to destroy half the country's trust in our democratic voting systems.

For starters.

So yeah, this has been about policy.

• Requiring NATO countries to live up to their agreement.
  • To tell China that it will play by the rules or face the consequences
  • To control our borders
  • To stimulate energy exploration in order to provide cheaper energy to Americans
  • To create conditions to bring American companies and manufacturing and the many jobs that went abroad back home
  • To keep us out of the Paris Accords stupidity
  • Attempting to reduce bureaucracy by requiring that for every new regulation two older regulations should be removed
  • and so much more
Anyone offering these policies has my vote.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Lol, the Clinton's stole all kinds of things when they left the Whitehouse. Ended up having to return them. But I bet that's different in your special world.

If the Clintons stole stuff they should have returned it. Has Trump returned the $750,000 in art he stole from the US Embassy?

He doesnt have it ya demwit.

You would know.
Yes, I would know....I'm trained to recognize when people are accusing others of that which they themselves are guilty.

In fact, I often stop an look at potential posts of mine and ask whether I could be accused of the things that I'm pointing out...It's known as "introspection" and "self-awareness", two behavior treats that completely elude you.

You need to work harder at it then, it's not evident in your postings. You just throw in "projection" any time you can thinking it's witty. Get a new playbook.

It's people like you that will support a person to any extreme as long as they promote a policy you like, that will eventually be propping up corrupt anti-democratic regimes because their policies benefit your tribe.

That you can type that without spewing a drink out your nose laughing is laudable. Democrats have NOTHING to say about nepotism, cronyism, abuse of power and poor moral character after 16 years of Clintons and Obama/Bidens Nothing. You make a fool of yourself by even going there.

Yes...the Clintons and the Obama's and the Biden's hired so many of their kids....

Oh wait.

You're lying again aren't you? How cute :)

Using your examples (20 + 49 / 2), about 34.5 years.

... or in the case of the United States, we don't know yet since we're currently continuing to support the corrupt political syndicate of Crime Family-R & Crime Family-D.

Thus adding further evidence to the theory that : "You can fool Italians and Cubans for a very long time, but you can continue to fool Americans FOREVER."

Lol, the Clinton's stole all kinds of things when they left the Whitehouse. Ended up having to return them. But I bet that's different in your special world.

If the Clintons stole stuff they should have returned it. Has Trump returned the $750,000 in art he stole from the US Embassy?
How're you liking Biden's high gas prices, Biden's inflation, and Biden's war in the middle east?

You are completely and hopelessly ignorant about the oil business and Bibi's war in Israel... You're a waste of my time.

Using your examples (20 + 49 / 2), about 34.5 years.

... or in the case of the United States, we don't know yet since we're currently continuing to support the corrupt political syndicate of Crime Family-R & Crime Family-D.

Thus adding further evidence to the theory that : "You can fool Italians and Cubans for a very long time, but you can continue to fool Americans FOREVER."

I guess the Trumplicans have yet to figure out that they're supporting a corrupt political syndicate - the Trump Crime Family.

You would know.

In fact, I often stop an look at potential posts of mine and ask whether I could be accused of the things that I'm pointing out...It's known as "introspection" and "self-awareness", two behavior treats that completely elude you.

You need to work harder at it then, it's not evident in your postings. You just throw in "projection" any time you can thinking it's witty. Get a new playbook.

It's people like you that will support a person to any extreme as long as they promote a policy you like, that will eventually be propping up corrupt anti-democratic regimes because their policies benefit your tribe.
I throw in projection because it's a ubiquitous trait among crackpots like you....Lack of introspection combined with total dissociation from the emotion of embarrassment....You hard leftists are some of the most fucking neurotic people on the planet.

Thank you for so promptly providing the proof of what I just said....I rest my case....You are now free to fuck off.

Yes...the Clintons and the Obama's and the Biden's hired so many of their kids....

Oh wait.

You're lying again aren't you? How cute :)
Are you trying to make yourself seem ridiculous? If so, it's working. You know as well as I how the political games work. They have their kids influence peddle for big dollars. Amazing isn't it how the Clinton's, Obama's and Biden's were all so broke going in to the Whitehouse and all millionaires when done.

Forum List

Back