Rage of the NeverTrumpers

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
The Never-Trumpers just can't seem to figure out that it is the Trump POLICIES that engender support. They're so hung up on personality that they're no longer effective in advancing conservative concerns.

The Never-Trumpers just can't seem to figure out that it is the Trump POLICIES that engender support. They're so hung up on personality that they're no longer effective in advancing conservative concerns.

Oh spare me .. Trump is just a disgusting thief.

Trump is a disgustng theif.

Trump loaded Air Force One with artwork from US embassy in ...

Sep 07,2020 · President Trump loaded up Air Force One with artwork from the US ambassador's official residence in Paris after a number of the pieces caught his eye while in …

Moving pictures from a US facility in Paris, to a US facility in the US makes him a thief?

Oh, the horror.
According to the French he is...
... on the other hand those bastages are still bitchin' about the intellectual property theft related to French Fries, so you must take their complaints with a grain of salt.

Moving pictures from a US facility in Paris, to a US facility in the US makes him a thief?

Oh, the horror.

Yes. He waited until the mbassdor was attending the service for US veterants and took them. NO US PRESIDENT does that.The furnishings i the Embassy don't belong to the President.Trump is a thief.

Sep 07,2020 · President Trump loaded up Air Force One with artwork from the US ambassador's official residence in Paris after a number of the pieces caught his eye while in …

Oh, the horror.
According to the French he is...
... on the other hand those bastages are still bitchin' about the intellectual property theft related to French Fries, so you must take their complaints with a grain of salt.

You mean Pomme Frites?

Oh, the horror.

Yes. He waited until the mbassdor was attending the service for US veterants and took them. NO US PRESIDENT does that.The furnishings i the Embassy don't belong to the President.Trump is a thief.

Did you read your own link?

"“The president brought these beautiful, historical pieces, which belong to the American people, back to the United States to be prominently displayed in the People’s House,” White House spokesman Judd Deere told Bloomberg News."

"Upon leaving the White House in 2001, the Clintons took more than $75,000 worth of china, cutlery, and furniture as they were looking to furnish new homes in upstate New York and Washington... In 2002, after congressional investigators documented hundreds of thousands worth of gifts intended for the residence and not the Clintons personally, they were forced to return or pay for $114,000 in property." White House Cutlery Thief Bill Clinton Jokes About Stealing WH Property - America Rising

Pretty classy, huh?

Lol, the Clinton's stole all kinds of things when they left the Whitehouse. Ended up having to return them. But I bet that's different in your special world.

Jesus, you just proved the OP’s point.

Oh, the horror.

Wow, from the look of your post, spittle must be running down your chin. Can you actually post on topic or is all you can do is cry "orange man bad"?

Lol, the Clinton's stole all kinds of things when they left the Whitehouse. Ended up having to return them. But I bet that's different in your special world.

If the Clintons stole stuff they should have returned it. Has Trump returned the $750,000 in art he stole from the US Embassy?

Oh, the horror.

Trump "stole" taxpayer property and moved it from one taxpayer owned dwelling to another taxpayer owned dwelling. Beijing's little bitch Biden stole an election. Tit for tat I guess.

If the Clintons stole stuff they should have returned it. Has Trump returned the $750,000 in art he stole from the US Embassy?
How're you liking Biden's high gas prices, Biden's inflation, and Biden's war in the middle east?

You really are an ass. The topic is that people are driven to see a return of Trump's policies and that is what most people support. Trump himself is in many ways an unwanted distraction.

It was Trump's POLICY to separate us from the rest of the world, losing the trust and respect of critical allies.

It was Trump's POLICY to speak to his base, and has base alone, for four solid years.

It was Trump's POLICY to constantly communicate in hyperbole and bullshit, making it impossible for honest Americans to trust anything their President said.

It was Trump's POLICY to lie to the American public about the dangers of the virus, while attacking his own medical experts and mocking Americans who were just trying to protect themselves.

It was Trump's POLICY to take credit for a mediocre (2.4% GDP) economy while exploding the debt and deficit.

It was Trump's POLICY to personally insult and attack anyone who dared to challenge him, making him absolutely untrustworthy to anyone other than his most devoted sycophants.

It was Trump's POLICY to enable the worst instincts of many of his supporters, such as the time he pretended not to know who David Duke is, or the time he said "Proud Boys, stand back and stand by".

It was Trump's POLICY to destroy half the country's trust in our democratic voting systems to soothes his own damaged ego and keep those tithes coming.

For starters.

So yeah, this has been about policy.

Last edited:
It was Trump's POLICY to separate us from the rest of the world, losing the trust and respect of critical allies.

It was Trump's POLICY to speak to his base, and has base alone, for four solid years.

It was Trump's POLICY to lie to the American public about the dangers of the virus, while attacking his own medical experts and mocking Americans who were just trying to protect themselves.

It was Trump's POLICY to take credit for a mediocre (2.4% GDP) economy while exploding the debt and deficit.

It was Trump's POLICY to personally insult and attack anyone who dared to challenge him, making him absolutely untrustworthy to anyone other than his most devoted sycophants.

It was Trump's POLICY to enable the worst instincts of many of his supporters, such as the time he pretended not to know who David Duke is, or the time he said "Proud Boys, stand back and stand by".

It was Trump's POLICY to destroy half the country's trust in our democratic voting systems.

For starters.

No, Those are your OPINIONS not policies. Your opinion does not a fact make.

If the Clintons stole stuff they should have returned it.
Naw, stealing from taxpayers is part of the job requirements for American Politicians, the more you steal, the higher you go.
Has Trump returned the $750,000 in art he stole from the US Embassy?
Yeah he returned it to the WHITE HOUSE aka the HQ for the Federal Executive Branch, re-read the article you posted & pay attention to detail this time.

It was Trump's POLICY to destroy half the country's trust in our democratic voting systems.

For starters.

And, he hired Epstein's protector.

Well you and your fellow democrats hired Epstein's best friend. How is slick Willie doing these days? Really, can you never freaking stay on topic. You're like the monkey in Toy Story 3. Screeching and clanging every time someone makes a move that you're afraid will show Beijing's bitch for what he is.

Forum List

Back