Radical Cleric: It's OK to Blow Yourself Up 'For Allah'

As with all groups, including yours, we have a fucking idiot end.
Sadly, our idiots are more numerous and get more publicity because it fits well with American foreign policy to do so.
However, the vast majority of Muslims aren't interested in their shit.

Stop kidding yourself. Those whom you are calling "idiot" are simply devout Muslims. That is the reason there is very little condemnation (and in many circles praise) from the Muslim world when these devout Muslims do what they believe Islam demands that they do.

Muslim converts guilty of murdering Private Lee Rigby | Mail Online

I see it this way, if you need to use the Daily mail for your "facts"'; you're scraping the bottom of the barrel for excuses to hate.
You see it wrong. What those two convert animals did is all over the British media, and the daily mail is just one in hundreds of newspapers that reported on this barbarism that occurred in the name of Islam.

If you have a different version, I'd like to hear it. For example, go ahead and show us that IT WASN'T in the name if Allah and these animals were so "DESPERATE", they had no choice but to hack an innocent man to death.

You don't have to be a car or suicide bomber to kill people.

While it's a nice theory that all Buddhist monks do is kill themselves, it's not accurate. They can be just as murderous and intolerant as extremists in other religions.

So tell me, Coyote, have you heard of a large group of Buddhist monks in many locations in the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Africa calling on their members to kill others? The only country I can think of at the moment is Burma where the Muslims and Buddhists are at it. Other than that, in that particular region of the world, the Muslims in southern Thailand are killing Buddhists, and they certainly are giving the Philippines trouble. Perhaps you are aware of where the Buddhists are acting up besides Burma and you can inform us as to where. Of course you don't have to be a car or suicide bomber to kill people. The Boko Haram in Nigeria are doing a fine job of slitting the throats of Christians.

Perhaps you are aware you are apologizing for Buddhist violence in your eagerness to lay all religious violence at the feet of Islam?

You still haven't told us where all these locations are in the world where the Buddhists are killing other people. I think other readers might be curious too to learn all about where the Buddhists are busy killing others.

I can't think of any extremists in other religious who are being car and suicide bombers. Can you think of any? However, I have a suggestion. If these clerics are dissatisfied with things, they should set themselves on fire like the Buddhist monks do instead of trying to incite people to do some terrible deed themselves.. This way they only harm they will be doing is to themselves. The following is an old article, but interesting nevertheless.

USATODAY.com - Devotion, desire drive youths to 'martyrdom'

While it's a nice theory that all Buddhist monks do is kill themselves, it's not accurate. They can be just as murderous and intolerant as extremists in other religions.

So tell me, Coyote, have you heard of a large group of Buddhist monks in many locations in the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Africa calling on their members to kill others? The only country I can think of at the moment is Burma where the Muslims and Buddhists are at it. Other than that, in that particular region of the world, the Muslims in southern Thailand are killing Buddhists, and they certainly are giving the Philippines trouble. Perhaps you are aware of where the Buddhists are acting up besides Burma and you can inform us as to where. Of course you don't have to be a car or suicide bomber to kill people. The Boko Haram in Nigeria are doing a fine job of slitting the throats of Christians.

Just as an aside...sometimes, it's helpful to look at the history of some of these superficially religious conflicts.

Take southern Thailand for example. Southern Thailand was once the "Sultanate of Patani". "Peaceful" Bhuddist Thai's conquered it in 1785 and have governed it since then. Ethnic and religious strife have a long history there, as does a seperatist insurgency.

Nigeria, too is another example. The Boko Haram are clearly an extremist and violent group but they attack Muslims as well as Christians (comparable to the Christian LRA in Uganda/Southern Sudan), but are the Nigerian Christians so innocent? Is it really just a religious conflict? Nigeria: Five Things To Know About Religious Violence

How about Sri Lanka? Sri Lanka’s Muslim minority (as well as Christians) have been attacked by hardline Buddhists. Muslims were either killed or forceably expelled from the Northern Provence by the LTTE.

So tell me Sally, do you ignore these occurences because they don't fit your narrative?

Truth is - most of these conflicts are not simply religious conflicts. Author Eliza Griswold, in an interview about her book "The Tenth Parallel" made several interesting observations - though they applied primarily to Africa, they are applicable elsewhere - particularly in the ME where governments have broken down or proven incompetent at protecting their people:

"The fighting itself isn't about religion. It's about control over political power and safeguarding communities," Griswold says. "And it's taking on the color of religion because no other form of identity is protecting the people of CAR now."

Griswold wrote "The Tenth Parallel: Dispatches from the Fault Line Between Christianity and Islam." She says, in the absence of functioning governments, many Africans are increasingly defining themselves in terms of their religious identity.

Perhaps you are aware you are apologizing for Buddhist violence in your eagerness to lay all religious violence at the feet of Islam?

You still haven't told us where all these locations are in the world where the Buddhists are killing other people. I think other readers might be curious too to learn all about where the Buddhists are busy killing others.

Thailand
Myanmar
Sri Lanka

Why do you keep apologizing for violence committed by Buddhists? Are people somehow not as dead when they are killed by Buddhists or is it that you feel they deserve to be killed for some odd reason?

Thailand
Myanmar
Sri Lanka

Why do you keep apologizing for violence committed by Buddhists? Are people somehow not as dead when they are killed by Buddhists or is it that you feel they deserve to be killed for some odd reason?

Strange how I always read about the Muslims killing people in southern Thailand but never about the Buddhists killing the Muslims there. In Myanmar I would say both sides are killing each other. Sri Lanka I haven't read about. However, even if it was true that only Buddhists were killing in Thailand, Myanmar and Sri Lanka, how does that compare to what is happening in so many Middle East Countries, countries in Southeast Asia, and Africa? I can honestly see why the Shiites are moving to Australia because they are getting tired of the Sunnis suicide and car bombing them there. I certainly also can see why the Amadiyya say they only feel safe in America because evey those who have moved to England aren't safe from the Sunnis.

Thailand
Myanmar
Sri Lanka

Strange how I always read about the Muslims killing people in southern Thailand but never about the Buddhists killing the Muslims there. In Myanmar I would say both sides are killing each other. Sri Lanka I haven't read about. However, even if it was true that only Buddhists were killing in Thailand, Myanmar and Sri Lanka, how does that compare to what is happening in so many Middle East Countries, countries in Southeast Asia, and Africa? I can honestly see why the Shiites are moving to Australia because they are getting tired of the Sunnis suicide and car bombing them there. I certainly also can see why the Amadiyya say they only feel safe in America because evey those who have moved to England aren't safe from the Sunnis.

I think you need to read from a broader variety of sources...just saying ;)

Just as an aside...sometimes, it's helpful to look at the history of some of these superficially religious conflicts.

Take southern Thailand for example. Southern Thailand was once the "Sultanate of Patani". "Peaceful" Bhuddist Thai's conquered it in 1785 and have governed it since then. Ethnic and religious strife have a long history there, as does a seperatist insurgency.

Nigeria, too is another example. The Boko Haram are clearly an extremist and violent group but they attack Muslims as well as Christians (comparable to the Christian LRA in Uganda/Southern Sudan), but are the Nigerian Christians so innocent? Is it really just a religious conflict? Nigeria: Five Things To Know About Religious Violence

How about Sri Lanka? Sri Lanka’s Muslim minority (as well as Christians) have been attacked by hardline Buddhists. Muslims were either killed or forceably expelled from the Northern Provence by the LTTE.

So tell me Sally, do you ignore these occurences because they don't fit your narrative?

Truth is - most of these conflicts are not simply religious conflicts. Author Eliza Griswold, in an interview about her book "The Tenth Parallel" made several interesting observations - though they applied primarily to Africa, they are applicable elsewhere - particularly in the ME where governments have broken down or proven incompetent at protecting their people:

"The fighting itself isn't about religion. It's about control over political power and safeguarding communities," Griswold says. "And it's taking on the color of religion because no other form of identity is protecting the people of CAR now."

Griswold wrote "The Tenth Parallel: Dispatches from the Fault Line Between Christianity and Islam." She says, in the absence of functioning governments, many Africans are increasingly defining themselves in terms of their religious identity.

When I see people being killed because of their sect, I know it has to do with religion. When I see people being killed just because they are Christians, I know it is because of their religion. Someone can write all the theories they want to, but I think people realize what is going on. If you want to make excuses for this, be my guest since this is only a forum and whatever opinion we have is not going to make any difference in the real world out there. In the real world, people will make up their minds by what is actually going on, not with what someone has written.

When I see people being killed because of their sect, I know it has to do with religion. When I see people being killed just because they are Christians, I know it is because of their religion. Someone can write all the theories they want to, but I think people realize what is going on. If you want to make excuses for this, be my guest since this is only a forum and whatever opinion we have is not going to make any difference in the real world out there. In the real world, people will make up their minds by what is actually going on, not with what someone has written.

Hey, I'm not the one making endless excuses for Buddhists killing Muslims (and, unlike both you and I, the author I quoted has actually been there ... not just reading about it on the internet).

You just seem to have funny ideas about when it "has to do with religion" :dunno:

Hey, I'm not the one making endless excuses for Buddhists killing Muslims (and, unlike both you and I, the author I quoted has actually been there ... not just reading about it on the internet).

You just seem to have funny ideas about when it "has to do with religion" :dunno:

And I am not the one being the apologist for the Muslims murdering innocent people (including their own because of their sect) in many places of the world today as you always appear to do. If you can tell us why the Sunni and Shia have been killing each other since the inception of Islam and it doesn't have anything to do with religion, go right ahead and give us your opinion. Perhaps you can tell us why so many Christians in the Muslim world have been murdered if not for their religion. You can do the same with the Hindus and the Buddhists. Hey, look at all the fun you will have making excuses for the Muslims.

Thailand
Myanmar
Sri Lanka

I think you need to read from a broader variety of sources...just saying ;)

I would say the same thing about you, Coyote. Evidently you are blind to what is going on.

YES, we see Sally claim every single time a Muslim kills it is for his religion, but when a Jew kills a Christian or Muslim child or civilian in Palestine it never has anything to do with religion.

I figured, but this can also be viewed as a serious question. Like the view which says that instead of being more developed in each passing century, the fact that everything is "reachable" thanks to modern technology actually made us more stupid.

But that's for a different board:D

That is a really good point ;)

One thing I kind of wonder....research has shown that the human brain isn't fully developed until around age 25, and the areas of the brain that don't develop until then are the "executive functions" which direct impulse control, analytical functions and an understanding of consequences. It's easy to see that in common behaviors like drinking, crazy driving, risk taking etc. But when you combine that immaturity with the viral spread of videos and such from radical extremists and their alluring messages it's easy to see how many can fall into those traps.

sCo_hmmthink.gif

Notice that Sunni girl has to go back to WWII Kamikazi pilots to justify Islamic barbarism that is gong on day in and day out all over the world.

We understand, Sunni, you can't deal with the fact that Islam is the cause of this behavior.

It is kind of humorous, isn't it, especially when we don't see any Buddhist monks in Tibet inciting the Tibetans to put bomb belts on themselves to take out the nasty Chinese. The only harm these monks do is to themselves.

Maybe not....
M_Id_371034_Fire.jpg

myanmar-articleLarge-v2.jpg

The Buddhists are originally peaceful people and their faith is against violence of any kind.

Makes you wonder, how much the Muslims must have pissed them off to cause them to do things like THAT.

Just sayin'.

Being realistic is all.

Most fanatic violence concerning religion in the last century comes from Islam. I don't recall Christians or Jews bombing shopping malls in Europe or United States.

Question is, how do you succeed in narrowing down this behavior.

YES, we see Sally claim every single time a Muslim kills it is for his religion, but when a Jew kills a Christian or Muslim child or civilian in Palestine it never has anything to do with religion.

Because it doesn't, MORON.

Even the most fanatic killers like Natan Zada and Baruch Goldstein didn't kill in name of religion, they excused their killing as in "for the people".

Of Judaism was the root of the killing and war, then you would have seen Palestinians killed by Jews abroad.

Oh, but actually, it's the other way around. Remember Toulouse?:doubt:

Ok, I'll bite. But from your link, while very informative, it doesn't really suggest the source of this conflict, but only the sources influencing it, sadly. I'll guess I have something new to learn, now, tho:)

Yes, it is very telling that with so many forums on this USMessageBoard, you and those with your same mind set have never ever posted about the people being murdered by Muslims in many different locations. Meanwhile, you especally Mrs. Sherri, don't even care about the Muslims and Christian children who were murdered in Syria nor do you care about the Muslim and Christian chuildren who are being blown apart by Muslim car and suicide bombers in places like Iraq, Pakistann, etc. Maybe you and those who think like you should wander in some Muslim stronghold and see how you fare there being an Infidel, unless those like you have already converted and plead with them that you follow the same religion as they do and are of their sect.

Sri Lanka Conflict

This should help you learn

That's interesting, Aris, but the article shows just who is the majority in Sri Lanka. Can you imagine, now that the Hindu workers make up a huge portion of the Saudi population they start clamoring for a piece of Saudi Arabia for their own? Suppose the Copts in Egypt said that since they are 10% of the population, they all want a portion of Egypt for their own. In fact, I don't know if you ever read one of the old Pakistan boards where a Muslim woman born in India but now living in the U.S. said that she wants to see 850,000,000 Hindus done away with in India just so the Muslims can take over India where they are in the minority. It is flabbergasting to hear statements like that, but I have no doubt that there are Muslims in India who think just the way she does.

Forum List

Back