Racists. Either find a new line of work or control your impulses.

Now now, you have to understand leftists use racism as a tool....
Are you saying the woman that had her son turn himself in, was wrong to expose what the cops did at her house while she was away? They plainly ripped off and threw her ring doorbell camera into the bushes, and were clearly too stupid to observe other camera mounted on the house.
Personally, I think these might be better, seeking jobs in the fast food or home cleaning industries, of course, those low paying job usually require you to act within the law and have a minimal level of social skills, also.

Are you saying the woman that had her son turn himself in, was wrong to expose what the cops did at her house while she was away? They plainly ripped off and threw her ring doorbell camera into the bushes, and were clearly too stupid to observe other camera mounted on the house.
Personally, I think these might be better, seeking jobs in the fast food or home cleaning industries, of course, those low paying job usually require you to act within the law and have a minimal level of social skills, also.
I'm confused. I thought you were talking about the Trump raid.

What part of "You have to understand leftists use racism as a tool...." do you not understand?

I said you leftists use racism as a tool.

I didn't stutter

The old days are long gone. There are cameras everywhere. Records of your tweets will be found. Denying your racism later doesn’t work. It just doesn’t.

Let’s take the current case. Once again proving that Racists have the lowest IQ’s.

West Point Georgia. Yes. My home state of Georgia is in the news again for bad cops.

West Point Georgia. Cops showed up to serve an arrest warrant for a young man. So far so good. Nobody was home. Not unusual. People leave their houses to work or do other things. When the homeowner viewed the videos she had several things that needed to be done. First was to get her son to turn himself in to the Sheriffs Department. Hard to claim he resisted and either beat him or kill him. The second was to file a complaint with the Police Department. The third was to post the video of the Police destroying her Ring Doorbell Camera and calling her son the N word.

The article states that Six cops are on Administrative Leave while this is investigated.

This is the initial report. We don’t know why all six were sent home. We don’t know what the Body Cameras. If any were in use, showed. We don’t know a hell of a lot. But we do know a couple things.

We know any case against the young man is tainted and probably won’t result in any conviction. If the Prosecutor proceeds. We know the West Point cops are worried about cameras. Instead of changing their behavior they want to destroy the cameras to keep anyone from learning about it. And we know that there is more involved because more than the two visible in the video are suspended.

It never occurred to these idiots that there might be a second camera. It is why I said that Racists have the lowest IQ’s. Instead of assuming that the one they saw was one of multiples. They assumed that the one was all there was.

Finally. Racists. Find a new line of work. Law Enforcement isn’t for you. Not anymore.
Is racism is something you have to keep going at all costs? Along with the war on the police? OK.

What part of "You have to understand leftists use racism as a tool...." do you not understand?
Oh, I understand. I just cannot figure out why you would post it in this thread. What does it have to do with the cops showing up, ripping off her ring doorbell while she was gone, but not before making racist slurs against her son, who the advised to turn himself in for whatever infraction they wanted to talk to him about before they went bonehead racist stupid? How much you want to bet they were riding in cars that said "To Protect and Serve"?

I said you leftists use racism as a tool.

I didn't stutter
You can't even get that straight. I'm a right leaning centrist independent. So you got the wrong guy for that little catchall.

Is racism is something you have to keep going at all costs? Along with the war on the police? OK.

I love this. Feds are awful and should be disbanded because they served a Search Warrant on Trump. Local cops destroying private property while using racial slurs are awesome.

It is called consistency. Either you oppose abuses or you support them. You can’t do both.

Oh, I understand. I just cannot figure out why you would post it in this thread. What does it have to do with the cops showing up, ripping off her ring doorbell while she was gone, but not before making racist slurs against her son, who the advised to turn himself in for whatever infraction they wanted to talk to him about before they went bonehead racist stupid? How much you want to bet they were riding in cars that said "To Protect and Serve"?
Read the first word of the thread title, bonehead!

Fucking DUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this. Feds are awful and should be disbanded because they served a Search Warrant on Trump. Local cops destroying private property while using racial slurs are awesome.

It is called consistency. Either you oppose abuses or you support them. You can’t do both.
Not surprised that your critical thinking ability is not sufficient to allow you to figure out the difference.

"Schools" no longer teach critical thinking.

Tick fucking tock you morons.

You are enabling the abuse coming from the illegitimate administration and the media. Why you cannot see that is on you.

Not surprised that your critical thinking ability is not sufficient to allow you to figure out the difference.

"Schools" no longer teach critical thinking.

Tick fucking tock you morons.

Abuses are wrong no matter who does it or who the victim is. You won’t find me saying anything else. I spoke out against the FBI when they lied during the Bundy debacle. You can find that easily. You can find my calls for accountability across the board.

If you go to jail because of Police Misconduct. It doesn’t matter if it was a Supervisory Special Agent of the FBI or a small town cop. The misconduct is the problem.

I’ve spoken out against the FBI’s patterns of misconduct. But there is a difference. I don’t assume that everything is a result of misconduct. I wait and see.

Look it up. When the Trump story broke I said I don’t know. I don’t know if the warrant is justified. I don’t know if it is abuse. I said none of us know. I still don’t know. I doubt any of us will know even a bare majority of the story much less all of it for months.

Now to this incident. There is a lot I don’t know. What we do know is what is in the article. I said no problem trying to execute a warrant. I am cool with that. I don’t assume every cop is breaking the law every time he does anything.

But the problem comes from destroying the camera and using the racial epitaph. I’d say the same if a Black cop called a white Suspect a Honkey or something similar.

It isn’t necessary and it isn’t smart. If someone catches you it destroys your credibility. Cases awaiting testimony from those cops will almost certainly be tossed because nobody can put the cop on the stand. He is useless.

So what is the point? Those who are believing such idiotic nonsense as Racism need to either learn to control their mouths or find a new line of work. If they can’t even pretend to be unbiased while at work they need to move on. Perhaps truck driving would suit them better. They can be CB radio ninjas. Shouting insults from the anonymous safety of the cab of their trucks.

Abuses are wrong no matter who does it or who the victim is. You won’t find me saying anything else. I spoke out against the FBI when they lied during the Bundy debacle. You can find that easily. You can find my calls for accountability across the board.

If you go to jail because of Police Misconduct. It doesn’t matter if it was a Supervisory Special Agent of the FBI or a small town cop. The misconduct is the problem.

I’ve spoken out against the FBI’s patterns of misconduct. But there is a difference. I don’t assume that everything is a result of misconduct. I wait and see.

Look it up. When the Trump story broke I said I don’t know. I don’t know if the warrant is justified. I don’t know if it is abuse. I said none of us know. I still don’t know. I doubt any of us will know even a bare majority of the story much less all of it for months.

Now to this incident. There is a lot I don’t know. What we do know is what is in the article. I said no problem trying to execute a warrant. I am cool with that. I don’t assume every cop is breaking the law every time he does anything.

But the problem comes from destroying the camera and using the racial epitaph. I’d say the same if a Black cop called a white Suspect a Honkey or something similar.

It isn’t necessary and it isn’t smart. If someone catches you it destroys your credibility. Cases awaiting testimony from those cops will almost certainly be tossed because nobody can put the cop on the stand. He is useless.

So what is the point? Those who are believing such idiotic nonsense as Racism need to either learn to control their mouths or find a new line of work. If they can’t even pretend to be unbiased while at work they need to move on. Perhaps truck driving would suit them better. They can be CB radio ninjas. Shouting insults from the anonymous safety of the cab of their trucks.
blah-blah-blah-blah-fucking blah.

You are enabling the abuse coming from the illegitimate administration and the media. Why you cannot see that is on you.

I just explained it. But in short. I don’t assume that every incident is based upon bias or abuse. I give the story time to mature. To learn what happened and why.

I don’t assume every cop is racist. I don’t assume that all cops are fantastic people.

I spoke out when the FBI lied about Bundy. I spoke out many times even when the victim was an asshat. Like Bundy. You can’t find an example where I spoke out defending an abuse because I didn’t like the victim.

I don’t know is what I said about Trump. I don’t know if the warrant was justified. I don’t know if it was political. I don’t know is all I have said.

And you don’t know either. The difference is that if it is determined to be an abuse I will speak out. If it is determined to be valid and justified will you speak out in support?

I just explained it. But in short. I don’t assume that every incident is based upon bias or abuse. I give the story time to mature. To learn what happened and why.

I don’t assume every cop is racist. I don’t assume that all cops are fantastic people.

I spoke out when the FBI lied about Bundy. I spoke out many times even when the victim was an asshat. Like Bundy. You can’t find an example where I spoke out defending an abuse because I didn’t like the victim.

I don’t know is what I said about Trump. I don’t know if the warrant was justified. I don’t know if it was political. I don’t know is all I have said.

And you don’t know either. The difference is that if it is determined to be an abuse I will speak out. If it is determined to be valid and justified will you speak out in support?
Translation: "I know a lot and I'm going to make you listen to me."

I suppose that would be effective if I hadn’t stated a couple dozen times that I didn’t vote in 2020 because I refused to pretend that one steaming pile of shit was somehow superior to the other steaming police of shit.

So other than deflection. What do you have?
Cool story dude but where exactly did I say you voted?

Deflection from what, that there are racists in the country & Pedo Joe is one of them??

You should work through your feelings & ask if it makes any sense before you post stupid nonsense

Forum List

Back