Racist Woke Mob Votes To End Confederate Flag Day

"The Arkansas House on Thursday overwhelmingly approved a proposal to end a day that commemorates the Confederate flag. The majority-Republican House voted 80-7 for legislation to abolish Confederate Flag Day, which is designated as the Saturday before Easter. The bill now heads to the majority-Republican Senate for a vote. The top Republican in the House, Rep. Austin McCollum, sponsored the measure and noted Confederate Flag Day was enacted in response to the 1957 desegregation of Little Rock Central High School. Gov. Asa Hutchinson said in a statement the measure makes sense to him and he plans to sign it if it reaches his desk."

Why won't they leave the Confederacy alone?? Haven't they already defeated them?? Why does the racist woke mob continue to attack the patriotism and honor of the Confederacy?? It was bad enough when these people forced legislators to change the symbolic meaning of one of the stars on the state's flag from honoring the Confederacy to honoring a bunch of subhuman savage native Americans...now these folks are doing away with Confederate day??

This is outrageous....Confederate Day is easily one of the most sacred days in the history of Arkansas...People have celebrated that day for generations or at least until those uppity darkies started attending schools with real Americans.....

View attachment 480545
There's only one flag I feel compelled to fly out of loyalty and love of land/country:

Texas-Flag-Small.gif

All other flags can FUCK OFF!!!

Close your eyes, think about statistics and imagine what America would look like without any darkies....I know what you see when you do...until you don't see that you will have that scary RACISM you manifest and foster.
Imagine what would happen to nations like Japan if their population was suddenly comprised of 35% darkies?
35%! That would end Japan. We have only 12% and look at the trouble they cause
Jesus you two are pathetic. Dumb and dumber here solving the worlds problems. Idiots
US has 13% of which approximately 9% only vote Democrat and then complain that nothing has changed in my 40 years on this Earth. We Jews are just as bad…most of us anyway.
Yea because if we had been voting Republican for the last 40yrs things would be great. Smfh. That would be like black folks voting for Bull Connor in the 60s.
How about you hold both parties accountable and switch it up? Democrats have been screwing the black community so far as I can see. Doesn't mean Republicans would not but give them a shot.
It’s just funny and ironic that you think black people who want to see change should lean into a party that identifies as conservative which wants to keep things traditional and preserve a constitutional system that fostered 100s of years of racial oppression. If you want the black vote to go Right then perhaps the right should launch a campaign in support of issues that the black community cares about. I know I know... crazy idea
My point is that they have been treated like shit by the Democrats who think of them as lesser people hence they support DEI and AA. Give the other party a shot and then go back and forth. Don't let one party have a monopoly on your vote. I find it funny how stupid you are that you don't see that under Democratic party rule their lives have not improved. At least not in my lifetime and I have been alive for 40 yrs.
I dont see the other side lifting a finger to curry favor with the black community. You may not love your job but very few are going to leave that job for another unless the new job offers something that’s more attractive than the old job. Get it?

"The Arkansas House on Thursday overwhelmingly approved a proposal to end a day that commemorates the Confederate flag. The majority-Republican House voted 80-7 for legislation to abolish Confederate Flag Day, which is designated as the Saturday before Easter. The bill now heads to the majority-Republican Senate for a vote. The top Republican in the House, Rep. Austin McCollum, sponsored the measure and noted Confederate Flag Day was enacted in response to the 1957 desegregation of Little Rock Central High School. Gov. Asa Hutchinson said in a statement the measure makes sense to him and he plans to sign it if it reaches his desk."

Why won't they leave the Confederacy alone?? Haven't they already defeated them?? Why does the racist woke mob continue to attack the patriotism and honor of the Confederacy?? It was bad enough when these people forced legislators to change the symbolic meaning of one of the stars on the state's flag from honoring the Confederacy to honoring a bunch of subhuman savage native Americans...now these folks are doing away with Confederate day??

This is outrageous....Confederate Day is easily one of the most sacred days in the history of Arkansas...People have celebrated that day for generations or at least until those uppity darkies started attending schools with real Americans.....

View attachment 480545
Didn't realize such a day existed
Kinda makes you scratch your head doesn’t it?
It’s just stupid. Sort of like most of your hypocritical posts. You voted for Biden but against Newsome? Their beliefs are identical.
I like smaller government but I’m not going to vote for a douchebag and Trump along with many of the new republicans are total douche bags. The republicans have a serious douche bag problem

But what does that have to do with confederate flag day? What are you calling stupid?
Confederate Day is stupid as is your hypocrisy. You could have abstained.
Why would you need to bring up my hypocrisy in a thread that has a topic that we agree on? Where did that come from?
It came from the fact that I am not a hypocrite and stand firmly in my beliefs. You pick and choose.
So what? Why start in with that in a thread about the confederate flag on a point in which we agree?
well I think Biff started the thread more from a wicked sense of sarcastic humor and to rile up them "Confederists fer Trump."

View attachment 480545
It’s just stupid. Sort of like most of your hypocritical posts. You voted for Biden but against Newsome? Their beliefs are identical.
I like smaller government but I’m not going to vote for a douchebag and Trump along with many of the new republicans are total douche bags. The republicans have a serious douche bag problem

But what does that have to do with confederate flag day? What are you calling stupid?
Why would you need to bring up my hypocrisy in a thread that has a topic that we agree on? Where did that come from?
It came from the fact that I am not a hypocrite and stand firmly in my beliefs. You pick and choose.
So what? Why start in with that in a thread about the confederate flag on a point in which we agree?
Because people like you (hypocrites) need to be called out.
Why do I need to be called out on this particular thread which is about racism? Because that just makes it seem like you are reluctantly admitting that there is stupid racist shit going on in this country but then changing the subject from that to try and personally attack me as a hypocrite for no reason at all. Sounds like a distraction from the point which we actually agree on. Does agreeing with me make you feel that uncomfortable that you need to pick a fight? What’s up with you?

Close your eyes, think about statistics and imagine what America would look like without any darkies....I know what you see when you do...until you don't see that you will have that scary RACISM you manifest and foster.
Imagine what would happen to nations like Japan if their population was suddenly comprised of 35% darkies?
Problems white racists cause you mean. And Republicans of this new variety of brainwashed functional racist morons. Change the channel. Why are we the only modern country without a living wage? Healthcare etc etc etc. Brainwashed ignoramuses like you.

Jesus you two are pathetic. Dumb and dumber here solving the worlds problems. Idiots
US has 13% of which approximately 9% only vote Democrat and then complain that nothing has changed in my 40 years on this Earth. We Jews are just as bad…most of us anyway.
Yea because if we had been voting Republican for the last 40yrs things would be great. Smfh. That would be like black folks voting for Bull Connor in the 60s.
How about you hold both parties accountable and switch it up? Democrats have been screwing the black community so far as I can see. Doesn't mean Republicans would not but give them a shot.
Since the 60s statistics show they black folks do better under Dem Presidents.

It’s just funny and ironic that you think black people who want to see change should lean into a party that identifies as conservative which wants to keep things traditional and preserve a constitutional system that fostered 100s of years of racial oppression. If you want the black vote to go Right then perhaps the right should launch a campaign in support of issues that the black community cares about. I know I know... crazy idea
My point is that they have been treated like shit by the Democrats who think of them as lesser people hence they support DEI and AA. Give the other party a shot and then go back and forth. Don't let one party have a monopoly on your vote. I find it funny how stupid you are that you don't see that under Democratic party rule their lives have not improved. At least not in my lifetime and I have been alive for 40 yrs.
I dont see the other side lifting a finger to curry favor with the black community. You may not love your job but very few are going to leave that job for another unless the new job offers something that’s more attractive than the old job. Get it?
I view it like I do my landscapers. I change them every four years. This way it keeps them honest and hardworking. I recommend the same for politicians. Re-Electing Elijah Cummings for 40 consecutive years did wonders for Baltimore.....

View attachment 480545

Why do I need to be called out on this particular thread which is about racism? Because that just makes it seem like you are reluctantly admitting that there is stupid racist shit going on in this country but then changing the subject from that to try and personally attack me as a hypocrite for no reason at all. Sounds like a distraction from the point which we actually agree on. Does agreeing with me make you feel that uncomfortable that you need to pick a fight? What’s up with you?
Confederate Flag Day is stupid. But that doesn't excuse people like you who also vote stupidly is my point. That is why.

I view it like I do my landscapers. I change them every four years. This way it keeps them honest and hardworking. I recommend the same for politicians. Re-Electing Elijah Cummings for 40 consecutive years did wonders for Baltimore.....
Interesting... so when will you make the change and vote for Dems?

Problems white racists cause you mean. And Republicans of this new variety of brainwashed functional racist morons. Change the channel. Why are we the only modern country without a living wage? Healthcare etc etc etc. Brainwashed ignoramuses like you.

So, you make an absurd claim, about white wacism, and to back it up, you point to the Minimum Wage? Which is not racial at all?

lol!!!!!

1620752311853.png

View attachment 480545

Confederate Flag Day is stupid. But that doesn't excuse people like you who also vote stupidly is my point. That is why.
The only reason to bring up the “but” in the last statement of yours is to change the subject.

Maybe you should ask yourself why you felt the need to do that.

Since the 60s statistics show they black folks do better under Dem Presidents.
Really? Then why is BLM burning down cities. Why do we need DEI and Affirmative Action and I don't mean just presidents. I mean local representatives. Voting for Elijah Cummings for 40 consecutive years did wonders for Baltimore. If you want to stick with one party, OK but why not vote in different people from that party?

I dont see the other side lifting a finger to curry favor with the black community.
If by "lift a finger" and "curry favor" you mean pander and lie for 100 years, then yes, that may be the way to get the black community.
It means engaging and trying to do something that the community cares about
After 40 years of giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else, it's time to join the modern world with a living wage Te

Healthcare daycare cheap college and ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly taxing the rich for a change. And getting some debate on the crap GOP internet garbage. And Fox for that matter especially prime time omg. Rupert Murdock is a total scumbag and killing America. He also leads the charge against Megan MarkleIn the UK and Diana. he is not allowed to control a TV station anywhere else. A total disgrace.

View attachment 480545

The only reason to bring up the “but” in the last statement of yours is to change the subject.

Maybe you should ask yourself why you felt the need to do that.
Nope. It is to call your hypocrisy. I am not a hypocrite. I think BLM is stupid. I think the Alt Right is equally stupid. Maybe you should look up the word "hypocrite" and see if your picture is there?

If people want to celebrate Confederate flag day that's their right.....

It's funny watching morons get all worked up over it.
I agree, as long as, the taxpayers aren't paying for it.
We don't do that shit in Miss, that I'm aware of anyway, and we finally got rid of the hateful stars and bars on the flag. The Sons of the Confederate (dead losers) are still around, but they are an embarrasement. And imo the state tries to make sure all have opportunity to vote.

In GA, I think the new laws may actually allow for a full voting opportunity, but taking away water from people standing in line was mindnumbingly stupid, but then Gov Deal got elected by suppressing black votes ... so maybe change is hard.

Forum List

Back