Racist woke mixed-race commercials

Teachers think they are above being second guessed by mere parents
Despite the fact that I have said the exact opposite of that over and over and over? You have been reduced to obvious and childish lies.

Despite the fact that I have said the exact opposite of that over and over and over? You have been reduced to obvious and childish lies.
No you havent

You are opposed to cameras in the classroom that would show exactly what you and the other teachers are doing and saying

Be kinda hard to push folks into relationships and marriages by touting skin color as the most important ingredient of attraction and compatibility.. LOL..,

And being OBVIOUS about that hidden agenda would distract from advertising their products..

And I dont think the people who fought segregation and racism back in the days really gave much thought to genetically blending OUT race as any kind of rational plan to end racism for good..

Usually, any group with a strong fixation about changing the world gene pool ends up in an International Tribunal at the Hague.. :wink:
Yeah, I've often heard of that idea, that people need to just all blend together and make one light brown colored human, and that will fix the problem.

As for pushing people into relationships by constantly advertising interracial couples, yeah, I think it's working. Because people are such imitators and such sheep, to do what we're told. I didn't used to think that, but after the abject Covid submissiveness so many have shown, I realize people will follow wherever they are led. Well, not me, but I'm stubborn. Most people will conform to what they are supposed to do, and if every form of media pushes interracial, strange-sex relationships on them, that's what a lot of them will do, IMO.

However, I am much intrigued by your idea that media is simply terrified NOT to perform as the BLM/Woke crowd want them to. There is something to it by my own experience ----- the New Yorker cartoons are a particularly sad example, not that they were often funny anymore anyway, but now the race or homosexuality component just knocks us in the eye and the joke is lost, whatever it was.

But also the knitting magazines. The thing is, blacks don't knit. I've been knitting and going to yarn shops and fairs and more fairs and on and on since I was 15, and black women? Not there. There are more homosexual males knitting than black women, seriously. Doesn't matter ----- for two years they still come out with half of the models black in the knitting magazines. Vogue Knitting in a weird and scanty (last?) issue just came out with a truly repulsive issue full of big fat grinning black women models mixed up on the page with their usual blonde, thin white models making some sort of "statement" I could make no sense of. Oh, New York, New York. The whole thing was about diversity including the article about blacks and knitting: since they don't, it was about blacks MODELING knits. Standing before a camera, that they can do. Not relevant and none of the sweaters, etc. were nice. I realized Covid and Woke had killed the magazine. They ran photos of all their staff: all middle-age and up white women. Soooooo ---- why the heavy black presence if blacks don't knit and their staff isn't black? Terror, maybe.

None of this made any sense. Vogue used to be the best knitting magazine in the world, for many decades, nearly a hundred years. Ruined by Woke. I cancelled my subscription.

Where exactly is this being taught?

Dont be a jerk.. The NEA, AFT and Federation of School Libraries ALL endorse CRT and "whiteness" propaganda. The folks who deny it's creeping into the school system are lying.

Go read "Not My Idea" -- a book targeted at ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS for kids as young as 1st grade. All this logic and reason free racist "free-thought" has been ENDORSED by the unions and the media. And the quality of thought put into CRT "whiteness" studies is no where near good enough to convince ADULTS -- so they chose to work over your children and put the fear of guilt into their souls before they even EXPERIENCE enough life to comprehend it..

the New Yorker cartoons are a particularly sad example, not that they were often funny anymore anyway, but now the race or homosexuality component just knocks us in the eye and the joke is lost, whatever it was.

The problem there is that the Woking Dead have KILLED humor.. Not a late night talk show that is funny anymore.. Only a few like recently Dave Chapelle and Bill Maher have stood up to the Woke prudes and REFUSE to obey their dictates on language, and verboten topics..

So -- political cartoons in leftist journals are just protest banner memes now..

The problem there is that the Woking Dead have KILLED humor.. Not a late night talk show that is funny anymore.. Only a few like recently Dave Chapelle and Bill Maher have stood up to the Woke prudes and REFUSE to obey their dictates on language, and verboten topics..

So -- political cartoons in leftist journals are just protest banner memes now..
Bill Maher is a very interesting person and I'm thinking of subscribing to HMO just to watch him. He's turning conservative, obviously. I think he basically has a good character.

The only way to cope with this bad situation is to throw away all caution and quickly start saying more and more whatever someone on the Left complains about ----- I figured that out about three years ago. Because they are trying to back us down, and if we don't back down, we've won.

It's a question of whether they can get us to submit, by shaming us. It's crucial never to submit.

The Woking Dead is rather good ------- :)

Dont be a jerk.. ....
Asking a question is not being a jerk. Providing personal, extensive, real-world experience to the discussion is not being a jerk. "How dare your real experience over the course of decades not validate my hysteria over what the media and angry, obdurate screamers on the internet tell me!!!" Now THAT is being a jerk.

Of the two of us, who is the expert on what I actually think?
As if that matters when you have something to hide from the parents

Or more precisely when the radical teachets have something ho hide

And no, I dont think you are the worst

We need cameras to find out who is who

As if that matters when you have something to hide from the parents
How many times do I have to declare that any parents of my students are more than welcome in any of my classes at any time before it starts to sink into your tiny fucking brain? Stop lying, stupid.

Yes, nearly all families in commercials, movies, and the New Yorker cartoons are mixed race and/or homosexual males now (that just started). I wonder if you are right --- about everyone being terrified of getting hit by the Woke stick, rather than trying to get America to race-blend.

It's an interesting idea, but I'm sticking to the concept that Mad. Ave. and Hollywood want us to be like Brazil --- basically to race-blend the blacks out of existence. As the only way to solve the problem. Which it doesn't in Brazil and wouldn't here: they just distinguish many shades of brown, of course. Darker is worse. Same old, same old.
Gad!

A world filled with beige mongrels sounds like a fucking nightmare.

I love racial differences. The gorgeous, imo, Nordic blonde. Unbelievably beautiful blonde hair, red lips, very light to nearly pink complexion, blue eyes you never want to look away from. Yeah!

Asian women. Lovely Japanese beauties. Knockouts in a million ways. Variety is wonderful.

But TV, movies, and commercials seem to be telling us that we MUST make blacks part of every possible social situation, like it or not.

Fuck the 'woke' idiots. We're allowing the least educated, productive, and knowledgeable people in this nation to (try and) dictate the language we are able to use, how we should relate to ONE another, and how we should make our life choices.

Imo, we should all be free to choose who we want to associate with, and who we do not want to associate with - with NO self-righteous comments from the 'woke' shitheads.

The word, 'racist' is thrown at everyone who disagrees with any woke clown. There is racism. There will always be racism.

But there is also personal preference. If we want to associate with blacks, fine. Do it. If we do not want to associate with them, that should also be our choice.

And that should be true for all other groups and individuals, too, imo. Personal freedoms are incredibly important.

Last edited:
Imo, we should all be free to choose who we want to associate with, and who we do not want to associate with - with NO self-righteous comments from the 'woke' shitheads.

The word, 'racist' is thrown at everyone who disagrees with any woke clown. There is racism. There will always be racism.

But there is also personal preference. If we want to associate with blacks, fine. Do it. If we do not want to associate with them, that should also be our choice.

And that should be true for all other groups and individuals, too, imo. Personal freedoms are incredibly important.
Agreed, at all levels.

Asking a question is not being a jerk. Providing personal, extensive, real-world experience to the discussion is not being a jerk. "How dare your real experience over the course of decades not validate my hysteria over what the media and angry, obdurate screamers on the internet tell me!!!" Now THAT is being a jerk.

Tho -- I'm pretty sure I never said what you have in quotes above, if you're not discussing all that I said in that post, I see no point feeding your imagination..

No you havent

You are opposed to cameras in the classroom that would show exactly what you and the other teachers are doing and saying
So, the small-government, pro-privacy and anti-surveillence conservative is for surveillence all of a sudden, huh?

Why do you want to spy on little children anyways? Kinda creepy, not gonna lie.

Gad!

A world filled with beige mongrels sounds like a fucking nightmare.
And how many ArYaN babies have yourself brought to the world? Perhaps you are too busy bitching and whining on the internet to meet a hwyte aryan gf.
I love racial differences. The gorgeous, imo, Nordic blonde. Unbelievably beautiful blonde hair, red lips, very light to nearly pink complexion, blue eyes you never want to look away from. Yeah!
Cringe.
Asian women. Lovely Japanese beauties. Knockouts in a million ways. Variety is wonderful.
Aaaahhhh, the classic and infamous White Nationalist Asian fetish at play. XD
But TV, movies, and commercials seem to be telling us that we MUST make blacks part of every possible social situation, like it or not.
Nope. They are not. The monster in your closet is not real. Didn't mommy teach you that?
Fuck the 'woke' idiots. We're allowing the least educated, productive, and knowledgeable people in this nation to (try and) dictate the language we are able to use, how we should relate to ONE another, and how we should make our life choices.
Actually, those people all have phDs and are occupying our top universities. It is not lack of education that is their problem, but rather too much of the wrong education.

It is not immigrants and minorities spreading this CRT and Intersectiobal nonsense. It is the all-american professors at American unis.
Well, we are.
"Racism" is a very real thing though and the problem is not so much overusage as it is misinterpretation and poor definition. The solution is to use it correctly.

Saying "racism will always be around" is surrendering to evil. The cure to racism is individualism, but unfortuantely there is no voice in the mainstream - and only very few in the minority - who advocate individualism.
So, you are fine with interracial marriages afterall?
Yes. So, why are you against "race mixing" then? Can't people choose for themselves?

The only way to cope with this bad situation is to throw away all caution and quickly start saying more and more whatever someone on the Left complains about ----- I figured that out about three years ago. Because they are trying to back us down, and if we don't back down, we've won.
Since when did the Left and Right ever disagree on anything that actually matters? Both are collectivist, both are altruist, both are statist and both are anti-capitalist. You agree on all the fundamentals.

Forum List

Back