Racist woke mixed-race commercials

Yes, nearly all families in commercials, movies, and the New Yorker cartoons are mixed race and/or homosexual males now (that just started). I wonder if you are right --- about everyone being terrified of getting hit by the Woke stick, rather than trying to get America to race-blend.

It's an interesting idea, but I'm sticking to the concept that Mad. Ave. and Hollywood want us to be like Brazil --- basically to race-blend the blacks out of existence. As the only way to solve the problem. Which it doesn't in Brazil and wouldn't here: they just distinguish many shades of brown, of course. Darker is worse. Same old, same old.

Be kinda hard to push folks into relationships and marriages by touting skin color as the most important ingredient of attraction and compatibility.. LOL..,

And being OBVIOUS about that hidden agenda would distract from advertising their products..

And I dont think the people who fought segregation and racism back in the days really gave much thought to genetically blending OUT race as any kind of rational plan to end racism for good..

Usually, any group with a strong fixation about changing the world gene pool ends up in an International Tribunal at the Hague.. :wink:

Of course

I dont [sic] have any children in school

So now you’re going to tell me I not qualified to 2nd guess lib teachers and their anti white agenda

But I totally reject that
YOU seem to be claiming that YOU know better what goes on in schools despite the fact that you haven't set foot in one in ages. Any reasonable person would totally reject that.

YOU seem to be claiming that YOU know better what goes on in schools despite the fact that you haven't set foot in one in ages.
If so I am only one of millions of parents and sympathizers across the country who are standing up against the lib “educators”

How do you know that? How many schools in how many districts have you visited to observe all this?
Ok, call it just a rumor if it makes you happy

But your little kingdom is about to be invaded by parents whether you like it or not

It varies in degree from one school district to another

Thats [sic] why we need cameras in the classrooms

Then patents could decide for themselves
You must have an awful lot of time to watch cameras in all schools in all districts all day long.

Ok, call it just a rumor if it makes you happy

But your little kingdom is about to be invaded by parents whether you like it or not
How many times do I have to repeat that I welcome any and all parents (or local residents) in any of my classes at any time? Pay attention, stupid.

"It doesn't happen in my classroom" = It's not happening anywhere.

There seems to be a lot of "I heard about a story on the internet = It's happening EVERYWHERE!!!!! ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!! aaAAAAAAaaaaa!!!!!"

Last edited:
I will not see any classrooms if I dont [sic] have kids in that class
Any public school in your area would be happy to set up a tour for you to observe and ask any questions you have.

Forum List

Back