Racist San Francisco arrests black women at 13 times the rate of women of other races

If arrests are dispropotionately occurring in the black female community, then all arrests must be stopped.

We need to reimagine law enforcement…in the form of internment camps for reeducation.

The Constitution was based on a Gold and Silver based currency. And there were fierce arguments on it. Voters were responsible. No matter their views or even if they were stupid. What I typed may not sound right to you. But the documents were about FREEDOM. And massive flaws with it. We know them. The Articles of Confederation before the Constitution may have been the greatest document of freedom in human history. With little interference in the way we lived. But we know there are issues on how people can treat each other. But there was no way to get money from a citizens to a federal government. Constitution government gave us that direction. Government grew larger and larger. Wars needed Congress Votes and temporary Fiat currency to provide the revenue for them. We have had 3 Fiat currency national banks until the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. So to you right now. The United States of America is being taught a lesson on who rules the World now. We will more with less for now on. Everything we want is now going to decline and be not available in certain ways. We will accept what we can get. But we will vote on the colors of our skin to feel better. Liquor will be available to numb our senses.
The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Sure, those offenses are really serious.

But you are assuming that those arrested are guilty- but here in America, everyone including these black boards is entitled to a presumption of innocence.
Indeed.
Are all the women arrested then convicted?

Racism plays a role in two ways:

1) If a black and a white individual commit the same crime, then black individual is more likely to be arrested/prosecuted/imprisoned.

2) Black people are more likely to suffer poverty, and other afflictions. Hurt people hurt people.

Sadly some people are more likely to commit crimes then others:

-- Poor people
-- People suffering PTSD (veterans)
-- People with Depression

Why did people of Russia of 1995 commit 8 times more crime then people of Russia in 1985 or people of Russia in 2021?

They were the same people, but in 1995 people were suffering due to economic collapse.

If there's any one thing that I've learned from progressives, it's that the only possible reason that blacks could be arrested more often than whites is because the local government is run by a bunch of racists.
Only alleged conservatives ignore history and black codes. Is it any wonder blacks aren't the highest achievers.

San Francisco is one of the bluest, most left wing cities in the entire country.

And it’s also one of the most racist.

Black women in San Francisco arrested way more often than white women, report shows

Black women in San Francisco are disproportionately arrested compared with their white counterparts, according to a new analysis of state arrest data from the Center on Criminal and Juvenile Justice.

Black women represent 5.8% of the city’s female population, but accounted for 45.5% of all female arrests in 2013, according to the report from the nonprofit, which works to reduce incarceration. For arrests related to weapons and narcotics—both felonies—black women made up 77% and 68% of all female arrests, respectively.

Black women were arrested “at a per capita rate 13.4 times higher than women of other races,” says the report. San Francisco’s overall black population declined from 60,515 in 2000 to 48,870 in 2010.

Race and ethnicity should be removed from every federal, state and local form, and every college application.

racism02.jpg

Both Liberal and Conservatives ideologies have enormous flaws.

Conservatives are more racist. Liberals are more Totalitarian.

As we see from the data, Liberals are not free from Racism.

In the last 24 years San Fransisco has been ruled by minorities. Minorities are thus, the rascists.

Kamalia Harris, the black woman was Attorney General of california and san fransisco

Yep, it is those damn democratic party minorities that are rascist

Being neither Liberal nor Conservative I am used to most people viewing me as flawed.

Most people do not like those who stand by Ethics rather then a party.
I view you as flawed for making an enormous error in your generalization.

Now you have given me another reason to view you as being flawed for you are wrong once again.

How do you figure your ethics played into your stereotyping?

No offense, but you are very wrong about people being racist, the news you heard is fake news.

San Francisco is one of the bluest, most left wing cities in the entire country.

Black women in San Francisco arrested way more often than white women, report shows

Black women in San Francisco are disproportionately arrested compared with their white counterparts, according to a new analysis of state arrest data from the Center on Criminal and Juvenile Justice.

Black women represent 5.8% of the city’s female population, but accounted for 45.5% of all female arrests in 2013, according to the report from the nonprofit, which works to reduce incarceration. For arrests related to weapons and narcotics—both felonies—black women made up 77% and 68% of all female arrests, respectively.

Black women were arrested “at a per capita rate 13.4 times higher than women of other races,” says the report. San Francisco’s overall black population declined from 60,515 in 2000 to 48,870 in 2010.
Perhaps black women commit crimes at a rate 13.4 times higher than other races. It doesn’t sound reasonable but it could be possible.

However, I expect there will be a movement to make damn sure black woman are not arrested more frequently than women from other races. If back women do actually commit a higher rate of crime that will mean many black women will not be arrested and the crime rate will increase. Since blacks are more likely to commit crimes against other blacks this will only make living in the the black community worse.

The linked article mentions black women have an high arrest rate for carrying illegal weapons. San Francisco has strong anti-gun laws and it is hard if not impossible to get a carry permit. However if I was a black women living in that hell hole I do believe I would consider breaking the law and carrying a weapon.

Perhaps the arrests for carrying illegal weapons is one of the causes for the high crime rate.

SAN FRANCISCO - The San Francisco Sheriff's Office said it already has received more than two dozen requests for concealed carry permits after Thursday's Supreme Court ruling that gives Americans have a right to carry firearms in public for self-defense, a ruling likely to lead to more people legally armed.

Sheriff Paul Miyamoto has not issued any concealed carry permits in his time in office.

And he said he will continue to follow the protocols in place, which include proof of residency or employment, Department of Justice background checks, firearms safety training and psychological testing before issuing any permits.

Black women live with black men

13% more, is most likely the amount of black women who live with black men on parole forced to admit to crimes their black men on parole committed.

Me, being a jailhouse lawyer can testify that I have seen black men saying, the drugs were his girlfriend's, not his. That she should of been arrested.

Last edited:

Maybe those black bitches should stop committing crime.

I view you as flawed for making an enormous error in your generalization.

Now you have given me another reason to view you as being flawed for you are wrong once again.

How do you figure your ethics played into your stereotyping?

No offense, but you are very wrong about people being racist, the news you heard is fake news.
Of course not all Conservatives are Racist. Not all Liberals are Totalitarian.

Nevertheless, these flaws are more common in respective ideologies.

Forum List

Back