Last week Biden told CNN he had no time to visit the border.

What's important to him is to keep who he wants in seats of power. That's all that matters to him.

It's the same reason we had a lot of big problems including the border but he couldn't be bothered with them because he and Kamala had to fly out to California to help newsom win his recall election by donating money and campaigning for him.

Governor Abbott needs to hire about 1000 buses, and start bussing these illegals directly to the White House and dump them off...........as well as all of the Democrats personal mansions and DNC headquarters.

And I'd keep bussing them until the government sends the military to seal up our Southern border!!!

If I were governor, thats what I would do.

Nevertheless it is probably the biggest thing he is doing all day, probably taking half the day
I know he could have had executive time and visited Mara Largo (charge the US tax payer a few bucks ) and not played Golf (wink wink nod nod
Why would they want to?
They are getting everything they want already from this one.
Thanks for saying that if you don't get what you want that resorting to violence seems to be OK...

not with that swing
Well Trump had way more time to practice, it wasn't like there was a pandemic going on...

If Obama spent as much time as Trump playing golf he would have been way better...

Problem is we didn't hire a golfer to run the country..

Governor Abbott needs to hire about 1000 buses, and start bussing these illegals directly to the White House and dump them off...........as well as all of the Democrats personal mansions and DNC headquarters.

And I'd keep bussing them until the government sends the military to seal up our Southern border!!!

If I were governor, thats what I would do.
Agree. That is what he should do.

you know what the Dems, eager to protect the illegals over American citizens? They’d go on the attack against HIM.

Obama likes golf too.

I seem to remember the right wing having a lot of problems with Obama playing golf.

1635252571900.png

1635252637576.png

Not so much with their blob.

Forum List

Back