Racist Republican state representative arrested for drunk driving

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016
New Mexico state representative Monica Youngblood was arrested for drunk driving. In the past, she had introduced a bill that called for mandatory detention for DWI, but it did not pass. She even wanted legislation that would allow the police to forcibly draw blood to test for alcohol.

In the police car, she stated: "You guys treat people of color like shit, and I always stand up for you guys."

New Mexico state representative Monica Youngblood was arrested for drunk driving. In the past, she had introduced a bill that called for mandatory detention for DWI, but it did not pass. She even wanted legislation that would allow the police to forcibly draw blood to test for alcohol.

In the police car, she stated: "You guys treat people of color like shit, and I always stand up for you guys."

shame her bill didnt' get passed.

She may have learned a valuable lesson

Notice that when a Michigan lawmaker is arrested for drunk driving.

The "D" after his name or his political party affiliation isn't mentioned. ..... :cool:

Good for him, he deserves it.

The reason I mentioned it is the "Tough on Crime" slogan. Although certainly I do remember many Democrats taking that path in the 1980s.

Forum List

Back