Drunken driver in fatal wedding crash told police she ‘did nothing wrong,’ records show

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
How sickening! I hope this woman pays dearly for what she's done!

Jamie Lee Komoroski, 25, was allegedly driving the car that crashed into a golf cart carrying Samantha Miller and her husband, Aric Hutchinson, who were leaving their wedding reception in South Carolina.

4942a168-b31c-41e1-a3b3-c68f99d67cd6-medium16x9_JamieLeeKomoroski.png

The suspected drunk driver accused of killing a bride on her wedding day in South Carolina told police she "did nothing wrong" despite allegedly having a blood alcohol content more than three times the legal limit, according to official documents.

Jamie Lee Komoroski, 25, was arrested and charged with one count of reckless homicide and three counts of felony DUI resulting in great bodily harm after the April 28 incident, online records show.

How sickening! I hope this woman pays dearly for what she's done!

Jamie Lee Komoroski, 25, was allegedly driving the car that crashed into a golf cart carrying Samantha Miller and her husband, Aric Hutchinson, who were leaving their wedding reception in South Carolina.

4942a168-b31c-41e1-a3b3-c68f99d67cd6-medium16x9_JamieLeeKomoroski.png

Drunken drivers?

iu

She’s toast

Drugs and alcohol are ruining so many lives

Drugs and alcohol are inanimate objects.

People kill themselves and others.

I hope someone kills that evil sack of shit in lockup.

Drugs and alcohol are no excuse for bad behavior but are usually the primary cause

In this case the woman deserves to go to prison

But if she had been sober her life might be completely different

Drugs and alcohol are no excuse for bad behavior but are usually the primary cause

In this case the woman deserves to go to prison

But if she had been sober her life might be completely different
Not might be, would be.
To call drugs and booze inanimate objects is objectively FUCKING RETARDED.
They are both mind altering and should be consumed with that FACT in mind.

Forum List

Back