Racist Lapd Detains Interracial Couple For Prostitution

No one made anything up. They were fucking in the car with the door open.

And people just stood there and watched? Where is the evidence they were screwing in the car?
People were hanging out of the Window watching. A man did come down to interrupt them and tell them to take the show elsewhere.

Yes, because people just like to stand around a watch a sex act going on in front of them sick bastards.

And people just stood there and watched? Where is the evidence they were screwing in the car?
People were hanging out of the Window watching. A man did come down to interrupt them and tell them to take the show elsewhere.

Yes, because people just like to stand around a watch a sex act going on in front of them sick bastards.
What is sick is you making excuses for this act by pretending it was a white racist cop when there is ABSOLUTELY no evidence of that. You realize they have the recordings of what was said right?

No, they were released because the officer didn't see them commit the crime and the people in the office building who did see them commit the crime refused to press charges. They are darn lucky. They could have been arrested and end up on the sex offender list for the rest of their lives for having sex in the car in broad daylight with the door open where anybody can see.

New audio paints different picture of Daniele Watts incident www.ajc.com

She practically admitted to having sex in her interview on CNN. They are both sick and IMO, they should have been arrested. There are some things you just don't do in public. Sex is one of them. Yelling at the cop for coming out when he's called is another. Too bad for her, we have it all on audio. The cops really do need to record everything they do thanks to brats like her.

The police have the right and authority to ask for ID and you do not have the authority to ignore them when they stop you and walk away with out first discussing it with said police.
Bull crud.... You do not have to show id, period.
And what happens when a cop asks for ID AFTER pointing out you were accused of a crime? What happens is if you attempt to ignore them and walk away they handcuff you. Further this woman claimed racism when all the cop did is ask for her ID. Like she thought that would stop him from doing his duty.

Lets get specific shall we? Given the choice of showing ID or being handcuffed and detained, which is the smarter action?

You may not have to answer but you can NOT just walk away. She caused the problem and here you are defending her.
no one is required to carry ''papers'' with them RGS, no one is required by law to carry any kind of ID.... All you have to do by law in those circumstances that you mentioned is to give them your name....

I never carry ID of any sort if I am with my husband and he is driving....no need what so ever.....

That's just plain stupid. If there's an accident and you and your husband are incapacitated, how are they going to know who to call? What insurance you have? Supposing you are separated and he goes in one ambulance and you in another? You'll be listed as a Jane Doe. Yeah, bright idea, not taking your ID with you.

No, they were released because the officer didn't see them commit the crime and the people in the office building who did see them commit the crime refused to press charges. They are darn lucky. They could have been arrested and end up on the sex offender list for the rest of their lives for having sex in the car in broad daylight with the door open where anybody can see.

She was released because the officer didn't see them commit the misdemeanor and the witnesses who did see them didn't arrest them in a citizen's arrest. Even the man who went out there and told them to move the show didn't want them arrested, just moved along.

New audio paints different picture of Daniele Watts incident www.ajc.com

She practically admitted to having sex in her interview on CNN. They are both sick and IMO, they should have been arrested. There are some things you just don't do in public. Sex is one of them. Yelling at the cop for coming out when he's called is another. Too bad for her, we have it all on audio. The cops really do need to record everything they do thanks to brats like her.

Well done. A lot of what we're seeing now is people trying to capitalize off this climate created by the Michael Brown situation. I would bet anything that accusations of racism against police have gone up tenfold since the Michael Brown shooting. It's really shameful, but that's the society we live in.

What is sick is you making excuses for this act by pretending it was a white racist cop when there is ABSOLUTELY no evidence of that. You realize they have the recordings of what was said right?

From the photograph of the cop, he looks very Hispanic. Must be a white Hispanic that liberals invented.

The police have the right and authority to ask for ID and you do not have the authority to ignore them when they stop you and walk away with out first discussing it with said police.

They can ask, but you are no obligation to show it to them or speak to them. California does not have a stop and identify statute.
Cops Detained Django Unchained Actress for ‘Showing Affection’

California law does not require people to show identification to police if they’re simply walking down the street, according to Steve Meister, the legal analyst for CBS affiliate KCAL9. But if police do have reasonable suspicion, they are allowed to detain someone in order to identify them. The LAPD declined to comment to CBS and did not respond to requests for comment from Entertainment Weekly.

Bull crud.... You do not have to show id, period.
And what happens when a cop asks for ID AFTER pointing out you were accused of a crime? What happens is if you attempt to ignore them and walk away they handcuff you. Further this woman claimed racism when all the cop did is ask for her ID. Like she thought that would stop him from doing his duty.

Lets get specific shall we? Given the choice of showing ID or being handcuffed and detained, which is the smarter action?

You may not have to answer but you can NOT just walk away. She caused the problem and here you are defending her.
no one is required to carry ''papers'' with them RGS, no one is required by law to carry any kind of ID.... All you have to do by law in those circumstances that you mentioned is to give them your name....

I never carry ID of any sort if I am with my husband and he is driving....no need what so ever.....

That's just plain stupid. If there's an accident and you and your husband are incapacitated, how are they going to know who to call? What insurance you have? Supposing you are separated and he goes in one ambulance and you in another? You'll be listed as a Jane Doe. Yeah, bright idea, not taking your ID with you.
Stupid in your mind, but guess what Sheila, I can do what I want, and only I know my situation here where I live, not you and your high and mighty opinion of what you think you know about my situation of not needing ID.

ID is not required to walk on our streets, PERIOD, and even if I did carry ID on me, Policemen CAN NOT REQUIRE ME to produce it.... and I do NOT by law, have to produce an ID, if in the Public square.

Only my name is what I am required to give police, if they suspect me in a crime.... one of my first courses in college was called, ''the Law in your life" and it was a very thorough course teaching us what our rights are, as individuals, when it comes to the courts, the police, the bill of rights etc....

I have not commented on what has happened with these 2, nor have I listened to the audio or read any links on it....I only commented on what is required of us, as citizens in this type of situation.

the Gestapo is NOT what we have in this Nation of ours, and I will fight tooth and nail to keep them out.

Forum List

Back