Racist Film Director Arrested For Trying To Rob Bank

Yep. So if your account is full of cash due to illegal activity and you try withdraw a large amount of cash with a note an inexperienced teller may panic. But you just go to racism immediately.
But the teller would not know anything about illegal cash. Why did you have to add that weird fantasy? Try making your point without it.

But the teller would not know anything about illegal cash. Why did you have to add that weird fantasy? Try making your point without it.
Of course she would. That’s what they get trained on. One of my clients nearly got taken for $30k due to this. They steal their checks get fake IDs and deposit them and then cash em. It’s everywhere. Luckily they had positive pay and stopped it.

Of course she would. That’s what they get trained on. One of my clients nearly got taken for $30k due to this. They steal their checks get fake IDs and deposit them and then cash em. It’s everywhere. Luckily they had positive pay and stopped it.
Nope. Wrong. Tellers would not panic. This is a fantasy you are inventing on the spot.

They are trained to complete the transaction or inform the customer they cannot complete the transaction without more notice, as many branches will not have the cash on hand to do it and to be certain they will have enough cash on hand to operate until the next Fed delivery.

This one did panic. And it's unusual.

Nope. Wrong. Tellers would not panic. This is a fantasy you are inventing on the spot.

They are trained to complete the transaction or inform the customer they cannot complete the transaction without more notice, as many branches will not have the cash on hand to do it and to be certain they will have enough cash on hand to operate until the next Fed delivery.

This one did panic. And it's unusual.
They panic if you slip them notes while withdrawing $12k in cash. Obviously. We just saw it happen

As a former BSA compliance officer and credit union executive, I can assure all of you that this is not normal behavior on the part of the teller. Our tellers are all well trained for the event of a large cash withdrawal request. And accusing our members of fraud was not in their training.

This teller would likely be fired, and the branch manager would likely be right behind them.

Forum List

Back