Biden Administration "making sure" consumers are protected -- LMAO

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

Image taken on 3/8/22
Do you think he blocked the "S" on purpose?? LOL
1646924095008.png

The fuktards in the White House TRULY, TRULY are clowns running a 3 ring corrupt circus!!!

And they think WE are so stupid, that we don't notice THEY are the ones that DID THIS, and now they are trying to pretend they CARE????

ScentedDeadGuppy-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
But, but, but, you must "sacrifice" for dem "ideals".

Meanwhile inflation hit 7.9% today......Recession in 2023......Sure as shit.

As my government teachers explained to us in government class back in High School.........
Inflation, recession, and depression are all POLITICAL TOOLS corrupt politicians use in order to further their agendas. Why? Because it takes BILLIONS of our tax dollars to work their corrupt and heinous deeds for other countries and other leaders of those countries.

Another thread by an idiot who thinks the US govt. controls the petroleum indutry.
The petroleum industry has nothing to do with it. They don't care about oil prices, they'll take their 20% no matter how much a barrel costs.

Prices at the pump are set by auction. The petroleum industry only sets a base price below which they won't sell

Image taken on 3/8/22
Do you think he blocked the "S" on purpose?? LOL
View attachment 613511

The fuktards in the White House TRULY, TRULY are clowns running a 3 ring corrupt circus!!!

And they think WE are so stupid, that we don't notice THEY are the ones that DID THIS, and now they are trying to pretend they CARE????

ScentedDeadGuppy-size_restricted.gif
Agree that Biden's energy policy is stupid and destructive.

Green energy is DANGEROUS, it's a lot more dangerous than fossil fuels. Talk to me about disposing of used solar cells and used lithium batteries, I know all about it and I'll be happy to share it with you.

And I fully agree, the idea that Americans should sacrifice for Victoria Nuland's hare brained globalist ambitions is horrifyingly ugly and I'll do everything I can to fight it.

Many of the things this administration is doing are entirely nonsensical, they're destructive and they directly impact the standard of living of the average American.

7 dollar pump prices will tank our economy big time. I am worried. We're seeing the effects already. Almost 8% inflation as of this morning.

When the numbers start changing from one morning to the next, it's a HUGE red flag and it needs to be addressed immediately.

Agree that Biden's energy policy is stupid and destructive.

Green energy is DANGEROUS, it's a lot more dangerous than fossil fuels. Talk to me about disposing of used solar cells and used lithium batteries, I know all about it and I'll be happy to share it with you.

And I fully agree, the idea that Americans should sacrifice for Victoria Nuland's hare brained globalist ambitions is horrifyingly ugly and I'll do everything I can to fight it.

Many of the things this administration is doing are entirely nonsensical, they're destructive and they directly impact the standard of living of the average American.

7 dollar pump prices will tank our economy big time. I am worried. We're seeing the effects already. Almost 8% inflation as of this morning.

When the numbers start changing from one morning to the next, it's a HUGE red flag and it needs to be addressed immediately.

Green energy is a noble goal, but the problem is that is a decades long plan. It isn't something you can just force. It will 15 or 20 years just to build the infrastructure before you can even start the transition to it. But Biden is like a guy building a house that is standing there with a wet roller in hand saying he wants to paint the walls when the foundation hasn't even been poured yet.

Really we should be gearing up nuclear energy until we get new sources ready. But even green energy won't be a thing until we can mass scale produce fusion energy or somehow learn to manipulate gravity.

All Biden cares about is the illusion he is doing something. It's all quick slap on a band aid while we're bleeding out from a rupture in a femoral artery.

Forum List

Back