Racist Aphartied State

ajwps said:
Anything I can do to make you safer is my pleasure. I'll just go out and all by myself clear Israel of all the Arabs and build a very high wall.

I've got nothing better to do that protect you and yours.

I have an Army to protect me also if you need to concentrate more on just Greater Israel, I will understand.

dilloduck said:
I have an Army to protect me also if you need to concentrate more on just Greater Israel, I will understand.

Why do you think YOUR army doesn't lose one man or woman fighting side by side with the Israeli army or the terrorist Arab groups?

Could it be that Israel doesn't need anybody else's army to fight for or with them?

ajwps said:
Why do you think YOUR army doesn't lose one man or woman fighting side by side with the Israeli army or the terrorist Arab groups?

Could it be that Israel doesn't need anybody else's army to fight for or with them?

AJ, you should be proud of Israels' military. I have never said Israel couldn't defend itself. On the contrary, I think they can wipe out anyone in the ME.

US troops are fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan against terrorist. Does that help Israel any? (whose gonna take out Iranian Nukes? wanna flip for it? )

dilloduck said:
AJ, you should be proud of Israels' military. I have never said Israel couldn't defend itself. On the contrary, I think they can wipe out anyone in the ME.

US troops are fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan against terrorist. Does that help Israel any? (whose gonna take out Iranian Nukes? wanna flip for it? )

US troops are fighting in Afghanstan and Iraq against Al-Qaeida and Taliban. All these groups with different names are under the general umbrella of the Qur'an extremist brotherhood of terrorists.

You ask if Israel is helped by American's fighting a group of Islamic terrorists in other countries. The answer is NO. Israel is only used as an excuse by Islam in order to attack the unbelievers. There is a report out today concerning the US being refused passage through Jordan's main highway into Iraq from American weapons storage in Israel.

Jordan-Iraq road will be cut, Jordanian trucks and businessmen to be attacked if Amman continues to work with US forces in Iraq. Threat with 72-hour deadline issued by “Group of Death” Tuesday over Al Arabya TV. Six-lane highway is Iraq’s main import-export route, including supplies from Israel.

It does all seem to be one big Islamic brotherhood of murderers.

It is probable that Israel will make a once in a lifetime deal with the Syrian's "Group of Death" that they can't refuse.

ajwps said:
US troops are fighting in Afghanstan and Iraq against Al-Qaeida and Taliban. All these groups with different names are under the general umbrella of the Qur'an extremist brotherhood of terrorists.

You ask if Israel is helped by American's fighting a group of Islamic terrorists in other countries. The answer is NO. Israel is only used as an excuse by Islam in order to attack the unbelievers. There is a report out today concerning the US being refused passage through Jordan's main highway into Iraq from American weapons storage in Israel.

It is probable that Israel will make a once in a lifetime deal with the Syrian's "Group of Death" that they can't refuse.

I wasn't even aware that the US has weapons stored in Israel but now that I know, I appreciate it. You bet, the ME is covered with terrorists but I thought everyone knew that. Sorry the US isn't being of any assistance in killing terrorists that would otherwise be planning evil for Israel. Good luck with Syria!

r2200t said:
Israel is capable of defending itself against anyone in the area, it's airforce alone is impecable...all the Arbic speaking countries, Iran, combined cannot touch Israel.

Israel's only weakness is it's economy. Suicide bombers have affected it significantly (tourism), and although it still has other sources of income, it still needs financial loans to sustain itself from time to time...

A lot of money is invested in the IOF "Israeli "Offensive" Force."
Cheers.. btw i'll reply to other posts tomorrow..

It seems that the US defense department is testing the newest American/Israeli Arrow anti-ballistic missle technology that has not missed once in every kind of condition and weather.

In California, the Arrow anti-ballistic missile system will try for the first time Tuesday to intercept a real Scud missile at high altitude over the Pacific. Unique $1+ bn system jointly developed by Israeli Aircrafts Industries and Boeing.

http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/456429.html

This type of joint technology is not uncommon between the US and Israel. Tourism according to Israeli Minsitry of Tourism says increase 30 -40 % in this period 2004 over last year. Probably because of the FENCE that is protecting Israel from terrorist attacks in its main cities.

http://www.jewishaustralia.com/israeltourismupdateapr2904.htm

adt2022 is assuming monetary facts not in evidence. There is a great deal this Muslim does not know about Israel.

ajwps said:
It seems that the US defense department is testing the newest American/Israeli Arrow anti-ballistic missle technology that has not missed once in every kind of condition and weather.

http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/456429.html

This type of joint technology is not uncommon between the US and Israel. Tourism according to Israeli Minsitry of Tourism says increase 30 -40 % in this period 2004 over last year. Probably because of the FENCE that is protecting Israel from terrorist attacks in its main cities.

http://www.jewishaustralia.com/israeltourismupdateapr2904.htm

adt2022 is assuming monetary facts not in evidence. There is a great deal this Muslim does not know about Israel.

Where is a good link to find out accurate info re: Israeli economy, AJ ?

ajwps said:

Dilloduck, not sure if you understand what you are asking. How can israel openly support and participate in the war lead by us against arab/muslim country. Even if UN or NATO takes the control of the operation, it would be quite impossible for israel to get involved, imho.
Any sort of association with israel during the war against a muslim/arab country is a significat handicap for us. I believe only 3 muslim countries currently recognize israel. Due to significat and continues painting of israel or jews by arabs/muslims as evil, "must die" people any such involvment will not only eliminate any arab/muslim support and possible negotiation, but will definately increase and prolong fighting.
Remember first desert war?

drac said:
Dilloduck, not sure if you understand what you are asking. How can israel openly support and participate in the war lead by us against arab/muslim country. Even if UN or NATO takes the control of the operation, it would be quite impossible for israel to get involved, imho.
Any sort of association with israel during the war against a muslim/arab country is a significat handicap for us. I believe only 3 muslim countries currently recognize israel. Due to significat and continues painting of israel or jews by arabs/muslims as evil, "must die" people any such involvment will not only eliminate any arab/muslim support and possible negotiation, but will definately increase and prolong fighting.

In effect Israel is carrying on the war against the same enemies being fought by the coalition. Israel is beginning to attack southern Lebanon and bombing of Syrian terrorist headquarters that were deserted. An example of what Israel can do to Syria if it becomes necessary. Also Israel's ultimate attack agaisnt Iran cannot be ruled out as this Muslim country has now threatened to wipe out Israel if their nuclear facilities are attacked. Israel cannot appear to be in the US coalition but can act as an independent agent protecting their security and at the same time acting in and for the same goal as the USA.

There is nothing that will shorten the fighting that Bush has now taken on as this is not a conventional war.

ajwps said:
In effect Israel is carrying on the war against the same enemies being fought by the coalition. Israel is beginning to attack southern Lebanon and bombing of Syrian terrorist headquarters that were deserted. An example of what Israel can do to Syria if it becomes necessary. Also Israel's ultimate attack agaisnt Iran cannot be ruled out as this Muslim country has now threatened to wipe out Israel if their nuclear facilities are attacked. Israel cannot appear to be in the US coalition but can act as an independent agent protecting their security and at the same time acting in and for the same goal as the USA.

There is nothing that will shorten the fighting that Bush has now taken on as this is not a conventional war.
agree

I am involved in a lot of high-tech business and Israel exports a LOT of high-tech products all over the world. That is another HUGE source of income for them. Hell, even in Malaysia they are using Israeli products (although "technically" by law, they are not suppose to do so).

drac said:

Israel and the US are fighting the same enemy. Muslim terrorist ! Why continue the charade? It is already common knowlege that Israeli forces are in northern Iraq . The Arab countries know this and we are are ready dealing with the handicap of giving Israel preferred treament.
Sure I remember the desert war. Israel kicked everyones ass ! Thier military is even stronger now. What's the problem? Israel has acted WITHOUT UN approval way before the US did. The US pre-emptive strike in Iraq was merely a page from what Israel has been doing for years ! Remember the nuke plant Iraq almost had?
Fighting will continue as long as Israel refuses to take what land it wants by force and make it very clear they intend to stay there. Who is going to stop it?

r2200t said:
I feel offended, I am waiting for a sincere apology concerning my real Religion (Greek Orthodox/Catholic) and my Name (r2200t).

I spoke with my friend Pope Shenouda III this morning concerning your religious status with his Church records. He cannot find your name (r2200t or rtd2000) listed on the roles of his Greek Catholic church. He was kind enough to send me a video of the Greek Orthodox Bishop in Jerusalem having something of a get together with Yassir Arafat. Turn on your sound to see this rather revealing view of the Greek Orthodox Bishop and his amazing affair.

http://yassirinlove.homestead.com/GreekOrthodox.html

Before any appologizes are due you, proof of your affiliation with the Greek Bishop of Jerusalem must be verified.

dilloduck said:
Israel and the US are fighting the same enemy. Muslim terrorist ! Why continue the charade? It is already common knowlege that Israeli forces are in northern Iraq . The Arab countries know this and we are are ready dealing with the handicap of giving Israel preferred treament.
Sure I remember the desert war. Israel kicked everyones ass ! Thier military is even stronger now. What's the problem? Israel has acted WITHOUT UN approval way before the US did. The US pre-emptive strike in Iraq was merely a page from what Israel has been doing for years ! Remember the nuke plant Iraq almost had?
Fighting will continue as long as Israel refuses to take what land it wants by force and make it very clear they intend to stay there. Who is going to stop it?

Actually everybody knows what is happening with the other side of the war. The fact that the common people (the Arab world) is not made privy to reality but the Arab people (not their leaders) must know only how evil Israel is and any cooperation with the great Satan (USA) will result in Bush losing the November 04 vote in Quatar and Malaysia.

ajwps said:
Actually everybody knows what is happening with the other side of the war. The fact that the common people (the Arab world) is not made privy to reality but the Arab people (not their leaders) must know only how evil Israel is and any cooperation with the great Satan (USA) will result in Bush losing the November 04 vote in Quatar and Malaysia.

I assume this is your way of being sarcastic but I missed your point. Sorry, care to try again?

dilloduck said:
I assume this is your way of being sarcastic but I missed your point. Sorry, care to try again?

This time your assumption is incorrect. Not everything I post is sarcastic but apparently you missed the point anyway.

If I tried again, you probably would miss the point again so why try?

Did you like my sight about the Greek Orthodox Bishop and Arafat's love making which gives some insight into atd2000 and his admtted Greek Catholic position against Israel and siding with the Arab chief murderer?

ajwps said:
This time your assumption is incorrect. Not everything I post is sarcastic but apparently you missed the point anyway.

If I tried again, you probably would miss the point again so why try?

Did you like my sight about the Greek Orthodox Bishop and Arafat's love making which gives some insight into atd2000 and his admtted Greek Catholic position against Israel and siding with the Arab chief murderer?

That's between you and him. Bush is gonna lose in Malaysia? Bummer.

Forum List

Back