Racism: The biggest fraud ever?

I always find it funny that ppl who always talk about how succesfull asians are in Ameria are very rarely Asians themselves.
Exactly, because a lot of Asians are struggling, but whites are the ones telling us blacks how succesful they are, not Asians.

Maybe that's what it is for right wing whites, but in reality that is not the case. I think Buffalo showed everyone that.
The Buffalo shooter is a communist. When are you going to get it through your head that there are zero conservative racists. By it's very nature, racism is leftism. Racism is the view that someone else is responsible for your woes. Conservatism says that each individual has personal responsibility for their lives and outcomes.

Racism exists independent of personal failure. E.g black person get 50% less resume response for same resume.
You keep making that claim but don't back it up with data. How does the person reading a resume know the color of the skin of the person who wrote it? Would black resumes get more response if they hired white people to type it for them?

You keep making that claim but don't back it up with data. How does the person reading a resume know the color of the skin of the person who wrote it? Would black resumes get more response if they hired white people to type it for them?
Usually, the person reading the resume can tell by the name.
"Shaneqa Jackson" would sound more like an African-American name than "Ashley Williams".

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The USA was created to be and continues to be a place ruled by White Supremacy.
Read our Constitution if you don't believe me.
I didn't deny there are white supremacists. I have been falsely called one several times by a couple of particular black posters. They post that being a supremacist means you have power and control, which I do not possess, nor do I post racists opinions. If I disagree with someone it is my right, it does not make me racist. Not everything negative in a black person's life is due to racism. By me saying this I have been called a racist. Total bullshit. I have never denied that there are racists, but I am not one of them.

1. I think racism still exists, not as bad as it once was but is still a problem.

2. I think racism is not limited to one particular race, anytime an individual is discriminated against because of the color of his skin, that is racism. Doesn't matter what the color of the skin is for the perpetrator or the victim. Interesting thought: can a person be a racist against his/her own race? Kinda weird by possible IMHO.

3. There are people who use racism as a scam to acquire wealth, again IMHO. Al Sharpton, or the BLM founders for example. It's one thing to raise money to fight racism, but it's another to keep most of the revenue for yourself.

4. Does that constitute fraud? Maybe it's a case by case thing, when I see BLM receiving money hand over fist and doing nothing about black on black crime and murder in places like Chicago, what am I to think? Those people make a big deal out of a black person getting killed by the cops sometimes wrongfully and sometimes not, and get plenty of air time on TV, which leads to more supporting donations, right? But where's the protest over little kids getting shot everyday in our biggest cities?

1. I think racism still exists, not as bad as it once was but is still a problem.

2. I think racism is not limited to one particular race, anytime an individual is discriminated against because of the color of his skin, that is racism. Doesn't matter what the color of the skin is for the perpetrator or the victim. Interesting thought: can a person be a racist against his/her own race? Kinda weird by possible IMHO.

3. There are people who use racism as a scam to acquire wealth, again IMHO. Al Sharpton, or the BLM founders for example. It's one thing to raise money to fight racism, but it's another to keep most of the revenue for yourself.

4. Does that constitute fraud? Maybe it's a case by case thing, when I see BLM receiving money hand over fist and doing nothing about black on black crime and murder in places like Chicago, what am I to think? Those people make a big deal out of a black person getting killed by the cops sometimes wrongfully and sometimes not, and get plenty of air time on TV, which leads to more supporting donations, right? But where's the protest over little kids getting shot everyday in our biggest cities?
You are confusing discrimination with racism.

A fat girl applied for a job but was not hired even though she was highly qualified....the girl that got the job had a nice figure but no real qualifications for the job.

That is a clear example of discrimination.

One can be a racist and yet refuse to discriminate.

As in someone who believes human traits and talents are determined by genetics to include such things as intelligence, sexual idenrtity, musical ability, sports ability, etc.

Yet this person dos dot discriminate against anyone....indeed he is a proponent of all people being treated fairly as well as equally before the law.

I didn't deny there are white supremacists. I have been falsely called one several times by a couple of particular black posters. They post that being a supremacist means you have power and control, which I do not possess, nor do I post racists opinions. If I disagree with someone it is my right, it does not make me racist. Not everything negative in a black person's life is due to racism. By me saying this I have been called a racist. Total bullshit. I have never denied that there are racists, but I am not one of them.
The Buffalo shooter is a communist. When are you going to get it through your head that there are zero conservative racists. By it's very nature, racism is leftism. Racism is the view that someone else is responsible for your woes. Conservatism says that each individual has personal responsibility for their lives and outcomes.

The term racism has not been around very long.....the definition of it was politicized by the democratic party to use as a political weapon circa early sixties.

It has gotten so ridiculous now that hordes of blacks have been indoctrinated into believing every problem they have is because of evil white racists.

Thus in order to get votes democrats divided the nation along racial lines.

The media chimed in and apparantly is obsessed with igniting a race war.

Last edited:
I wonder why the Africans weren't just left in Africa to begin with? And, why bring them here, work them like animals for 200 years, then send them back to Africa empty handed?
Seems kinda cruel to me.
I do not think they should be sent back empty-handed.

As briefly as possible here is what should be done.....black colonies of American Blacks should be established in Liberia....organized in a fashion like the Israeli Kibbutzum were set up....a colony of blacks where all are equal....agricultural experts should be availabe to advise them on how to operate a successful farm....as they become successful they could branch out into other areas of commerce and industrial activities.

It should all be voluntary.....as other backs see how much better their life could be in the mother land they would be motivated to immigrate.

I do not think they should be sent back empty-handed.

As briefly as possible here is what should be done.....black colonies of American Blacks should be established in Liberia....organized in a fashion like the Israeli Kibbutzum were set up....a colony of blacks where all are equal....agricultural experts should be availabe to advise them on how to operate a successful farm....as they become successful they could branch out into other areas of commerce and industrial activities.

It should all be voluntary.....as other backs see how much better their life could be in the mother land they would be motivated to immigrate.
Ahem. You forgot to mention REPARATIONS. Each Black person who chooses to return to Africa should receive cash reparations in payment for the enslavement of their ancestors.

Ahem. You forgot to mention REPARATIONS. Each Black person who chooses to return to Africa should receive cash reparations in payment for the enslavement of their ancestors.
They have been given payments for all of that many times and in many ways and are still being paid......they should be given financial assistance in their exodus back to the muddaland...but not because they deserve it-- but because is a way to make the whole thing successful thus motivating more and more of them decide to go back.

Abraham Lincolne recognized the problem a long time ago....and he was willing to deal with it but was cut short....a tragedy.

Abraham Lincoln's famous statement from the Charleston debate with Stephen A. Douglas:

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.”

Last edited:
They have been given payments for all of that many times and in many ways and are still being paid......they should be given financial assistance in their exodus back to the muddaland...but not because they deserve it-- but because is a way to make the whole thing successful thus motivating more and more of them decide to go back.

Abraham Lincolne recognized the problem a long time ago....and he was willing to deal with it but was cut short....a tragedy.
You are funny. Blacks haven't been paid what they are entitled to, not even close.
It was nice talking to you. Have a good day.

You are funny. Blacks haven't been paid what they are entitled to, not even close.
It was nice talking to you. Have a good day.

This sense of 'entitlement' you exhibit is based on falsehoods and myths...most of them straight out of hollywood.

If you want some truth about slavery consult the "Slave Narratves' true stories told by real former slaves....still alive during the great depression and were interviewed by writers hired by the federal government during the depression to go down South and interview former slaves still alive.

Blacks are entitled to nothing from Americans....they should fall down on their knees and thank God that their ancestors were brought to America.

Last edited:
This sense of 'entitlement' you exhibit is based on falsehoods and myths...most of them straight out of hollywood.

If you want l some truth about slavery consult the "Slave Narratves' true stories told by real former slaves....still alive during the great depression and were interviewed by writers hired by the federal government during the depression to go down South and interview former slaves still alive.

Blacks are entitled to nothing from Americans....they should fall down on their knees and thank God that their ancestors were brought to America.
Congratulations! You have earned a coveted place on my IGNORE list.
Enjoy!

In #4 you mentioned Black on Black crime. When Vladamir Putin declared war on Ukraine, is that White on White crime? Just curious.

Forum List

Back