Racism: The biggest fraud ever?

It's amazing how you twist history and truth. You completely ignored the portions of the document by pro-slavery people from Texas, commenting about an attempt to break away from the United States because the majority of the states were AGAINST slavery. The document you quoted was written in 1861, long after the founding of the United States and represents what some Texans at that time thought. It is not, in any way, shape, or form, evidence of the actual founding of this country.

You are completely ignoring the fact, also, that it was in Texas where slavery officially ended, the last state to do so, on June 19, 1865. While you probably spout the words Juneteenth over and over again every year, you completely ignore the real meaning of the date, meaning that even in Texas, slavery has been over for 157 years.

Yes, there were evil people in Texas in its early history. The United States, though, kicked their ass and a United States Army General, General Gordon Granger, ended slavery even in Texas, at the point of an American gun.
Was I supposed to take what the pro-slavery people wrote as gospel? The pro-SLAVERY people?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When white people start blaming other races for white-on-white crime then we'll talk about white-on-white crime more.
When you can provide 245 years worth of documentation that shows generational racism against whites individually and systematically then whites can start talking about the effects of racism on them physically and psychologically. So end the false equivalences and face your high crime.

This is the dumbest thread I think I have ever read in the race relations forum to date. . . and leave it to someone as stupid as Mary to be the one to start it.

First, there is no officially sanctioned racism, by any companies, corporations, or government institutions in America today.

In fact, IMO, I think, we can all agree, all of these institutions, just about all bend over backwards, to make sure, the laws of this nation, are not only applied equally, but, many sectors of the economy and government, even go out of their way to promote affirmative action.

When I was at University in the late 80's early 90's, and then, when I again went to University again in the early 00's, both times, University culture had special spaces, clubs, and organizational networks, and power for minorities, as well as scholarships, fraternities, etc.

Now, with all of that said. . ..

Even within minority communities? They discriminate against their own. and within their own communities.

Even in India, Japan, and China, lighter skin is viewed as cosmetically and socially, advantageous, IMO, this is because of the western hegemonic, financial, and cultural power. . .

The very fact that there are posters on this forum, in denial that it is not a social phenomenon, that the darker your skin, the harder you have it in life? Speaks of the incredible ignorance, and sheltered life, or the simple lack of social contacts that a lot of people on this forum have made throughout their lives.

There is nothing we can do about this problem. . . legally, or officially. It can only be solved by opening our hearts, and understanding each other.

And stopping with the bullshit gas-lighting already.

iu

The law is not on your side. Show where you were ever a slave. Were you denied housing because you are black? If you were, you should definitely sue the landlord. Otherwise, you're full of shit.

The law is on my side and I don't have to show you anything. You seem to think you can trot out that dumb ass show me you were a slave argument like it stops something. Son, I have all the evidence on earth to support what I say. You're just arguing to run your mouth and you think that because your ass is white that somehow your opinion means more than fact coming from someone black.

Take this and then shut your mouth.

The quote is written by members of the National Conference of Black Lawyers, the International Association of Democratic Lawyers, and the National Lawyers Guild as part of the Report of the International Commission of Inquiry on Systemic Racist Police Violence against People of African Descent in the U.S., on page sixteen:

"The Commissioners find a prima facie case of Crimes against Humanity warranting an investigation by the International Criminal Court (ICC). The crimes under the Rome Statute include: Murder, Severe Deprivation of Physical Liberty, Torture, Persecution of people of African descent, and other Inhumane Acts, which occurred in the context of a widespread or systematic attack directed against the civilian population of Black people in the U.S."

Crimes against humanity junior. That is what this government faces should blacks choose to push it. We do have the law on our side. And these guys are not talking about slavery. They are talking about modern acts of racism by police in America.

This is the dumbest thread I think I have ever read in the race relations forum to date. . . and leave it to someone as stupid as Mary to be the one to start it.

First, there is no officially sanctioned racism, by any companies, corporations, or government institutions in America today.

In fact, IMO, I think, we can all agree, all of these institutions, just about all bend over backwards, to make sure, the laws of this nation, are not only applied equally, but, many sectors of the economy and government, even go out of their way to promote affirmative action.

When I was at University in the late 80's early 90's, and then, when I again went to University again in the early 00's, both times, University culture had special spaces, clubs, and organizational networks, and power for minorities, as well as scholarships, fraternities, etc.

Now, with all of that said. . ..

Even within minority communities? They discriminate against their own. and within their own communities.

Even in India, Japan, and China, lighter skin is viewed as cosmetically and socially, advantageous, IMO, this is because of the western hegemonic, financial, and cultural power. . .

The very fact that there are posters on this forum, in denial that it is not a social phenomenon, that the darker your skin, the harder you have it in life? Speaks of the incredible ignorance, and sheltered life, or the simple lack of social contacts that a lot of people on this forum have made throughout their lives.

There is nothing we can do about this problem. . . legally, or officially. It can only be solved by opening our hearts, and understanding each other.

And stopping with the bullshit gas-lighting already.

iu

I LOVED the Five Stairsteps :)

The law is on my side and I don't have to show you anything. You seem to think you can trot out that dumb ass show me you were a slave argument like it stops something. Son, I have all the evidence on earth to support what I say. You're just arguing to run your mouth and you think that because your ass is white that somehow your opinion means more than fact coming from someone black.

Take this and then shut your mouth.

The quote is written by members of the National Conference of Black Lawyers, the International Association of Democratic Lawyers, and the National Lawyers Guild as part of the Report of the International Commission of Inquiry on Systemic Racist Police Violence against People of African Descent in the U.S., on page sixteen:

"The Commissioners find a prima facie case of Crimes against Humanity warranting an investigation by the International Criminal Court (ICC). The crimes under the Rome Statute include: Murder, Severe Deprivation of Physical Liberty, Torture, Persecution of people of African descent, and other Inhumane Acts, which occurred in the context of a widespread or systematic attack directed against the civilian population of Black people in the U.S."

Crimes against humanity junior. That is what this government faces should blacks choose to push it. We do have the law on our side. And these guys are not talking about slavery. They are talking about modern acts of racism by police in America.
So I guess Amnesty International read my letters after all ;-)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Oh I'm sorry, I guess I missed that nuance that the white supremacists were so delusional that they believed, however erroneously, that they were superior to ALL minorities, however it was black people who were singled out.

Do you know who stated this? And I'm not asking if you know how to Google
It sounds like A. Lincoln.
What you and all those who think like you need to realize is how far Whites have come from that attitude. To almost all of us race is something inconsequential, we simply don’t care about it any more. Race is important to you, not us, we are evolving and growing, you are not.
And it wasn’t just blacks being singled out. Asians, East Asians, Arabs, Blacks, Irish, Eastern Europeans Native Americans from both hemispheres. You name the group, religion or race and they were considered inferior AND discriminated against.

It sounds like A. Lincoln.
What you and all those who think like you need to realize is how far Whites have come from that attitude. To almost all of us race is something inconsequential, we simply don’t care about it any more. Race is important to you, not us, we are evolving and growing, you are not.
And it wasn’t just blacks being singled out. Asians, East Asians, Arabs, Blacks, Irish, Eastern Europeans Native Americans from both hemispheres. You name the group, religion or race and they were considered inferior AND discriminated against.
None of them were enslaved then faced Jim Crow. We don't have to think about anything but the fact that many whites have not come far enough. And you lie when you say race is inconsequential to whites and you don't care about it. This forum shows how much a lot of whites have not evolved.

Buffalo showed us that. So did what happened to Ahmaud Arbery, and reading the bs said about George Floyds murder. Stop thinking that all you have to do is tell us how whites don't care about race and thst makes it so. It doesn't. You are a racist but you tell us how you don't care about race. And look at Lisa, she does the same thing.

So I guess Amnesty International read my letters after all ;-)
Amnesty international only gets involved with powerless nations. They never took a stand against the USSR, or China or even tiny North Korea. The US isn’t a signatory to the International Court, so it isn’t bound by its decisions. It also has a veto on the UN Security Council, so the UN can’t take action against the US. If the international community wants to try games with us like WE did with South Africa, We can wreck their economies. Like it or not the US is both the military and economic eight hundred pound gorilla on planet Earth.

None of them were enslaved then faced Jim Crow. We don't have to think about anything but the fact that many whites have not come far enough. And you lie when you say race is inconsequential to whites and you don't care about it. This forum shows how much a lot of whites have not evolved.

Buffalo showed us that. So did what happened to Ahmaud Arbery, and reading the bs said about George Floyds murder. Stop thinking that all you have to do is tell us how whites don't care about race and thst makes it so. It doesn't. You are a racist but you tell us how you don't care about race. And look at Lisa, she does the same thing.
Tell that to the Indian Indians who had it far worse than Jim Crow for hundreds of years, tell it to the ghosts of the Caribbean natives enslaved, then slaughtered by the Spanish, tell it to the central and South American Indians slaughtered and enslaved by both the Spanish and Portuguese. All of them had it worse than American blacks.
As for the rest of your bullshit post, stick it and rotate. You find a few jackasses and try to tar the rest of us with the same brush. That stuff makes news because it’s so rare. Dog bites man isn’t news, man bites dog is. Whites have gone from a universal belief that minorities are inferior to a almost universal belief that they are equal in less than a hundred years. That’s a pretty damned big accomplishment, not that racists like you and the Buffalo shooter will admit it, and yes I’m lumping you in with him since you are both nothing but haters consumed with your hatred. If you didn’t have these boards as a safety valve, you’d be out slaughtering innocents just like he did.

What the fuck do you mean by "Jim Crowe privilege"?
Amazing. Your hatred is so extreme - and you’re the one accusing ME of hatred - that you didn’t read that IM2 introduced that weird phrase, claiming my father had ”Jim Crowe privilege” and I was responding to it saying he didn’t.

Why don’t you ask IM2 what the fuck he meant by Jim Crowe privilege?! Oh right, he’s black, so not a word of criticism for him.

Last edited:
Black people are not the ONLY people who have a percentage of our population living in poverty. Your own people, Jewish and white have a percentage of their population living in poverty but you have an unhealthy obsession with black people and not just as you claim, those living in poverty.

And if your dad is not black then your comparison is invalid, you're comparing apples to oranges, which has been pointed out to you repeatedly.

You are the perpetual victim, who fully embraces your white privilege but can't help with the "woe is me" victim hood cries based on your Jewish heritage.

And no, your family has not suffered a worse fate than blacks people here in the U.S. including members of my own family and I can tell you exactly why.

EVERYONE who isn't a racist asshole acknowledges that what happened to the Jewish people is horrible. No one tries to whitewash it or minimize the horror of it. Heck the United States of America is still taking measures to date to help ensure that the Holocaust and what happened to your people is never forgotten even though the U.S. was not a party to the offenses.

Now compare that to the festive air and picnics held when black people were lynched as recently as the 1960s and the whites would take photographs of themselves posing with the hanging corpses, have these photos made into postcards and then send them to family and friends. There is even an expression for these events "

It is clear that picnic was not derived from "pick-a-******," "pick-a-nig," or similar racist phrases. However, some of the almost 4,000 blacks who were lynched between 1882 and 1962 were lynched in settings that are appropriately described as picnic-like.​
Phillip Dray, a historian, stated: "Lynching was an undeniable part of daily life, as distinctly American as baseball games and church suppers. Men brought their wives and children to the events, posed for commemorative photographs, and purchased souvenirs of the occasion as if they had been at a company picnic." 2 Bray did not exaggerate. At the end of the 19th century, Henry Smith, a mentally challenged 17-year-old black male, was accused of killing a white girl. Before a cheering crowd of hundreds, Smith was made to sit on a "parade float" drawn by four white horses.​
The float circled numerous times before the excited crowd tortured, then burned Smith alive. 3 After the lynching the crowd celebrated and collected body parts as souvenirs.​
Often the lynch mob acted with haste, but on other occasions the lynching was a long-drawn out affair with speeches, food-eating, and, unfortunately, ritualistic and sadistic torture: victims were dragged behind cars, pierced with knives, burned with hot irons or blowtorches, had their fingers and toes cut off, had their eyes cut out, and were castrated -- all before being hanged or burned to death. One Mississippi newspaper referred to these gruesome acts as "Negro barbeques." 4​
In many cases -- arguably in most cases -- lynch mobs had a particular target and confined their heinous aggression to a specific person. Blacks were lynched for a variety of accusations, ranging from murder, and rape (often not true), to trying to vote, and arguing with a white man. In 1938, a white man in Oxford, Mississippi declared that it was "about time to have another lynching. When the ******* get so they are not afraid of being lynched, it is time to put the fear in them." 5 There were many blacks lynched randomly, to send a message of white supremacy to black communities. As noted by Dominic J. Capeci, a historian, when it came to lynching, "one black man served as well as another." 6​
We often think of a mob as an insane, bloodthirsty collection of adult male ruffians. However, respectable community leaders, including police, often lynched blacks. Although women and children were not typically the active aggressors they were often in the audience; and, they, too, celebrated. There were "secret lynches," but there were many done publicly -- and planned. Of course, news of an impending lynching traveled fast. Lynching was a brutal attempt to reinforce white supremacy, but it was also entertainment -- and food was present. According to Dray:​
"While attendees at lynchings did not take away a plate of food, the experience of having witnessed the event was thought incomplete if one did not go home with some piece of cooked human being; and there is much anecdotal evidence of lynch crowds either consuming food and drink while taking part in the execution, or retiring en masse immediately afterward for a meal or, in the case of a notorious immolation in Pennsylvania in 1911, ice cream sundaes." 7​
In 1903 a black man was lynched in Greenville, Mississippi. A white writer said, "Everything was very orderly, there was not a shot, but much laughing and hilarious excitement. It was quite a gala occasion, and as soon as the corpse was cut down all the crowd betook themselves to the park to see a game of baseball." 8​
The claim that the word picnic derived from lynching parties has existed in Black American communities for many years. Although many contemporary etymologists smugly dismiss this claim, it should be noted that there is a kernel of truth in this month's question. 9 The word picnic did not begin with the lynching of black Americans; however, the lynching of blacks often occurred in picnic-like settings.​
Dr. David Pilgrim​
Curator​
Jim Crow Museum​
January 2004​
Sorry, but after you jumped down by my throat for saying something that IM2 said, I realize you are too full of hate to have a normal discussion.

And stop with the historical stories. The point is that what my father dealt with is much, much worse than what blacks TODAY are dealing with. The black subclass is mired in poverty due to their own choices. The majority of blacks who aren’t made good choices.

Black people - those who remain in poverty, that is, as most have moved forward - should emulate Jews, rather than resent them. Here, a tiny minority, persecuted for millennia, managed to overcome the murders of their own families, and within that same generation move from poverty to the comfortable middle class.

A big swarm of impoverished, uneducated Jews arrived here around the turn of the last century, fleeing religious persecution in Europe and pograms In Russia. They arrived with NOTHING, but knowledge of how much they were despised, and $10 in their pocket. They worked 12 hours a day in sweatshops and lived crowded in hot tenements. And yet.….their kids went on to college or started successful businesses. ONE generation.

What blacks face these days is nothing like that. All they need to do is to get out of poverty is:

1. No babies before marriage
2. Finish high school (for a working class life, but not poverty), or
3. Get a Pell Grant for vocational job training (for a bit better life), or
4. If they’re smart and motivated, use the Pell Grant for CC and then earn an academic transfer scholarship to the state college (for a comfortable, middle class life)

Lots of wasted energy looking back to what happened to ancestors before they were even born. The way forward is to look….FORWARD….and make responsible choices.

Amazing. Your hatred is so extreme - and you’re the one accusing ME of hatred - that you didn’t read that IM2 introduced that weird phrase, claiming my father had ”Jim Crowe privilege” and I was responding to it saying he didn’t.

Why don’t you ask IM2 what the fuck he meant by Jim Crowe privilege?! Oh right, he’s black, so not a word of criticism for him.
Your dad was not denied anything because of Jim Crow,while blacks were. She doesn't have to ask me because she knows that. What does she have to criticize me for, saying your father benefitted from Jim Crow? It's true.

Black people - those who remain in poverty, that is, as most have moved forward - should emulate Jews, rather than resent them. Here, a tiny minority, persecuted for millennia, managed to overcome the murders of their own families, and within that same generation move from poverty to the comfortable middle class.

A big swarm of impoverished, uneducated Jews arrived here around the turn of the last century, fleeing religious persecution in Europe and pograms In Russia. They arrived with NOTHING, but knowledge of how much they were despised, and $10 in their pocket. They worked 12 hours a day in sweatshops and lived crowded in hot tenements. And yet.….their kids went on to college or started successful businesses. ONE generation.

What blacks face these days is nothing like that. All they need to do is to get out of poverty is:

1. No babies before marriage
2. Finish high school (for a working class life, but not poverty), or
3. Get a Pell Grant for vocational job training (for a bit better life), or
4. If they’re smart and motivated, use the Pell Grant for CC and then earn an academic transfer scholarship to the state college (for a comfortable, middle class life)

Lots of wasted energy looking back to what happened to ancestors before they were even born. The way forward is to look….FORWARD….and make responsible choices.
You're white, your religion has nothing to do with this. Whites look back contantly. We read it every day here. The way to look forward is for whites who practice it to end their racism. That is a responsible choice YOU seem unable to make.

We will get out of poverty if whites get rif ofvthreor racism. So take your racist list and shove it.

Sorry, but after you jumped down by my throat for saying something that IM2 said, I realize you are too full of hate to have a normal discussion.

And stop with the historical stories. The point is that what my father dealt with is much, much worse than what blacks TODAY are dealing with. The black subclass is mired in poverty due to their own choices. The majority of blacks who aren’t made good choices.
You don't get to tell anybody what to do. It is apparent that you are crazy. You post straight up jim crow racism and you claim somebody else is full of hate.

Black people are not the ONLY people who have a percentage of our population living in poverty. Your own people, Jewish and white have a percentage of their population living in poverty but you have an unhealthy obsession with black people and not just as you claim, those living in poverty.

And if your dad is not black then your comparison is invalid, you're comparing apples to oranges, which has been pointed out to you repeatedly.

You are the perpetual victim, who fully embraces your white privilege but can't help with the "woe is me" victim hood cries based on your Jewish heritage.

And no, your family has not suffered a worse fate than blacks people here in the U.S. including members of my own family and I can tell you exactly why.

EVERYONE who isn't a racist asshole acknowledges that what happened to the Jewish people is horrible. No one tries to whitewash it or minimize the horror of it. Heck the United States of America is still taking measures to date to help ensure that the Holocaust and what happened to your people is never forgotten even though the U.S. was not a party to the offenses.

Now compare that to the festive air and picnics held when black people were lynched as recently as the 1960s and the whites would take photographs of themselves posing with the hanging corpses, have these photos made into postcards and then send them to family and friends. There is even an expression for these events "

It is clear that picnic was not derived from "pick-a-******," "pick-a-nig," or similar racist phrases. However, some of the almost 4,000 blacks who were lynched between 1882 and 1962 were lynched in settings that are appropriately described as picnic-like.​
Phillip Dray, a historian, stated: "Lynching was an undeniable part of daily life, as distinctly American as baseball games and church suppers. Men brought their wives and children to the events, posed for commemorative photographs, and purchased souvenirs of the occasion as if they had been at a company picnic." 2 Bray did not exaggerate. At the end of the 19th century, Henry Smith, a mentally challenged 17-year-old black male, was accused of killing a white girl. Before a cheering crowd of hundreds, Smith was made to sit on a "parade float" drawn by four white horses.​
The float circled numerous times before the excited crowd tortured, then burned Smith alive. 3 After the lynching the crowd celebrated and collected body parts as souvenirs.​
Often the lynch mob acted with haste, but on other occasions the lynching was a long-drawn out affair with speeches, food-eating, and, unfortunately, ritualistic and sadistic torture: victims were dragged behind cars, pierced with knives, burned with hot irons or blowtorches, had their fingers and toes cut off, had their eyes cut out, and were castrated -- all before being hanged or burned to death. One Mississippi newspaper referred to these gruesome acts as "Negro barbeques." 4​
In many cases -- arguably in most cases -- lynch mobs had a particular target and confined their heinous aggression to a specific person. Blacks were lynched for a variety of accusations, ranging from murder, and rape (often not true), to trying to vote, and arguing with a white man. In 1938, a white man in Oxford, Mississippi declared that it was "about time to have another lynching. When the ******* get so they are not afraid of being lynched, it is time to put the fear in them." 5 There were many blacks lynched randomly, to send a message of white supremacy to black communities. As noted by Dominic J. Capeci, a historian, when it came to lynching, "one black man served as well as another." 6​
We often think of a mob as an insane, bloodthirsty collection of adult male ruffians. However, respectable community leaders, including police, often lynched blacks. Although women and children were not typically the active aggressors they were often in the audience; and, they, too, celebrated. There were "secret lynches," but there were many done publicly -- and planned. Of course, news of an impending lynching traveled fast. Lynching was a brutal attempt to reinforce white supremacy, but it was also entertainment -- and food was present. According to Dray:​
"While attendees at lynchings did not take away a plate of food, the experience of having witnessed the event was thought incomplete if one did not go home with some piece of cooked human being; and there is much anecdotal evidence of lynch crowds either consuming food and drink while taking part in the execution, or retiring en masse immediately afterward for a meal or, in the case of a notorious immolation in Pennsylvania in 1911, ice cream sundaes." 7​
In 1903 a black man was lynched in Greenville, Mississippi. A white writer said, "Everything was very orderly, there was not a shot, but much laughing and hilarious excitement. It was quite a gala occasion, and as soon as the corpse was cut down all the crowd betook themselves to the park to see a game of baseball." 8​
The claim that the word picnic derived from lynching parties has existed in Black American communities for many years. Although many contemporary etymologists smugly dismiss this claim, it should be noted that there is a kernel of truth in this month's question. 9 The word picnic did not begin with the lynching of black Americans; however, the lynching of blacks often occurred in picnic-like settings.​
Dr. David Pilgrim​
Curator​
Jim Crow Museum​
January 2004​
And yes, of course…..there are some Jewish families living in poverty, but as a group, we are doing well above average. The difference is that Jews living in poverty are not blaming it on antisemitism and yelling “White Supremacist!” at every non-Jew who doesn’t agree that poor Jews are poor because of antisemitism. Poor Jews are poor for the same reason that poor blacks are: no education or job training, or otherwise poor choices.

And yes, of course…..there are some Jewish families living in poverty, but as a group, we are doing well above average. The difference is that Jews living in poverty are not blaming it on antisemitism and yelling “White Supremacist!” at every non-Jew who doesn’t agree that poor Jews are poor because of antisemitism. Poor Jews are poor for the same reason that poor blacks are: no education or job training, or otherwise poor choices.
What most do not get due to being well indoctrinated by the public schools, hollywood, and the entertainment industry as a whole....not to forget the MSM is that unfortunately blacks have problems that prevent many if not most of them from being able to compete with others in a free society.

These problems are not the result of racism, whatever that is or is not.... they are a result of genetics.

Liberals do believe genetics determines ones sexuality but they will not admit genetics determines anything else......the truth is just about everything regarding the talents, behavior, and potential of human beings....and not only human beings but the whole of all lifeforms be they animal or plants is determined by genetics.

Why is it that blacks excell at such sports as basketball and football...it is because of their color?

That is how ridiculous liberal logic would explain it but anyone with common sense knows it is because of things determined by genetics.

They are simply born with the physical attributes that allows them to excell in certain sports such as basketball and football. That is why they dominate those two sports.

Color is more than skin deep.

J. Rushton says Color is more than Skin Deep.

Liberals doggedly ignoring science --claim that environment is what shapes human poential...it has a role but that role pales in significance to the influence of genes.

The government recognizes this and that is why they step in with programs such as affirmative action to try and make blacks competetive ---yet fallaciously blaming all the problems on the myth of racism.

What needs to be done and is beginning to be done is to alter genetic potential...this is the ultimate answer to so many problems of society....though it has lots of potential danger...aka the creation of monsters ---as China is known to be experimenting with....Stalin was the first world leader to attempt to alter human beings but at that time they did not have the scientific knowledge required.

Stalin wanted to create super warriors by mixing human and gorilla dna.

Stalin's half-man, half-ape super-warriors

Irregardless of what science can or may do....human nature is stepping in big time to alter our racial makeup....huge numbers of so called blacks now have white genes....perhaps this will be the solution though few blacks will admit it may be the answer....look at Obama....half white but according to most he was black....no consideration was given to the fact he was half white.

Mixed Race America - Who Is Black? One Nation's Definition | Jefferson's Blood | FRONTLINE | PBS

Last edited:
No MizMolly, you're the one who keeps claiming that ALL women have their jobs because of AA. You strongly objected when you thought someone was claiming that white women did not get their jobs based on merit (when no one stated they had) and you all have no problems at all claiming that any black person didn't obtain jobs based on merit but only due to affirmative action.

Even when things are working in your favor you all are so afraid that you're being left out of something or that someone else is getting something you aren't, you can't even acknowledge something that can be helpful to you.

I know, I know, you don't WANT or NEED the help :)
Where did I ever mention black people getting AA? More lies. And where have I ever said all white women have their jobs due to AA? Quite the opposite, since myself and all the women I worked with earned their paychecks, not thru AA. What’s your next lie?

Forum List

Back