Racism: The biggest fraud ever?

I don't think you guys understand the options available to us. This is a case that can be taken to The Hague.
Meaningless. The UN has no power over us. A bunch of America haters in a foreign country say Americans have to pay a bunch of money to America haters.. who cares. Let the Dutch pay you 16 trillion dollars. If they have it and want to give it to you, then get it.

Your father was white. He never faced anything blacks faced. He benefitted from jim crows white preference. I find if ironic that the ONLY people herr claiming racism is some kind of hoax are the racists themselves. The only excuses being made are by you. We have shown you facts. Facts that are recognized by all races of people including whites. On whites at the bottom of the barrel of morality has your views and opinions. You are an evil woman. You are an old woman. Change before you die.
Your grandfather was black. He never faced burning in a gas chamber.

Last edited:
What is totally ridiculous is to claim or believe that someone is evil or good based on their skin color.....though the MSM does this constantly.

It can be and has been demonstrated that the amount of melanin in one's DNA corresponds directly to the propensity to committ violence.

The genetics of violent behavior

A black perspective............Blacks are Scared of Other Blacks - American Renaissance

Last edited:
My father was black. He faced house bombings, lynch mobs, beatings and daily acts of white intimidation. He served in WW2 and saved Lisas daddy from Hitler. He came back and could not get what white veterans got. The white man came here, his family got reparation and he benefitted from Jim Crow. You racists need to quit the gaslighting.

Would anyone like to hear how many white people were killed by blacks last year?

Does anyone care?

What if I reported to you blacks killed more whites last year than whites killed blacks?

Would anyone believe that to be significant?

chrome-extension://mhjfbmdgcfjbbpaeojofohoefgiehjai/index.html

Apparantly the powers that be do not want that info to get out?

Let me try another source...........................The Color of Crime, 2016 Revised Edition - American Renaissance
Very few whites were killed by blacks last year. So how about you look at the much larger numbers of whites who killed each other and the even larger number of whites who killed themselves.

Very few whites were killed by blacks last year. So how about you look at the much larger numbers of whites who killed each other and the even larger number of whites who killed themselves.
How about you show us the numbers?

What is totally ridiculous is to claim or believe that someone is evil or good based on their skin color.....though the MSM does this constantly.

It can be and has been demonstrated that the amount of melanin in one's DNA corresponds directly to the propensity to committ violence.

The genetics of violent behavior

A black perspective............Blacks are Scared of Other Blacks - American Renaissance
Do not post racist bullshit from American Renaissance. Blacks are more scared of the increasing white racism promoted from sources like American Renaissance.

I see Persuader is delusional. He ignores nearly 246 years of white violence to make his claims and post his links.

I'm very happy to have a thread on crime without mention of race but before we do, can we at least agree that there is a racial component to crime prevention and control, racist component even, in the United States since black people are victims at a far, far, greater rate than are white people? I mean, if the Fauci virus is racist because black people have a higher rate of negative outcomes than do white people, then surely you can agree that crime prevention in the United States is racist.

If you want to talk about crime without trying to deal with the racism and the root causes, we can certainly moan about how bad crime is for everyone. Maybe we'd call the thread, "Soros sucks" or something. And talk about bad DAs like the one recalled in San Francisco. Definitely a worthwhile discussion to have.

How is suicide a threat to other people? Whites don’t make excuses for white murderers.

I'm very happy to have a thread on crime without mention of race but before we do, can we at least agree that there is a racial component to crime prevention and control, racist component even, in the United States since black people are victims at a far, far, greater rate than are white people? I mean, if the Fauci virus is racist because black people have a higher rate of negative outcomes than do white people, then surely you can agree that crime prevention in the United States is racist.

If you want to talk about crime without trying to deal with the racism and the root causes, we can certainly moan about how bad crime is for everyone. Maybe we'd call the thread, "Soros sucks" or something. And talk about bad DAs like the one recalled in San Francisco. Definitely a worthwhile discussion to have.
How about recognizing that what you believe is not true? When you bring up the name Soros, you show that you are incapable of logical debate. And when we talk about crime your racism is apparent. White and black victimizations are basically the same and if you want to discuss crime you cannot ignore the history of white violent crime. Whites lead in violent crime annually but you guys only talk about 1 crime. Then you overblow the number of blacks killing whires to make yourselves out to be victims of a huge black war against whites that isn't happening. This is race baiting. For example one of you will claim that blacks kill 3x more whites than vice versa. What you won't say is that blacks killed 400 whites and whites killed 150 blacks. Compare that to the thousands of whites killed by another white and the fact is that whites doing this are being disingenuous.

No, he was a Jewish teen studying hard to win a free college education at the same time his entire European family, including four pre-teen cousins, were slaughtered by Hitler. Despite that, he applied himself and kept moving forward.

Stop making excuses for blacks still in poverty. The blacks TODAY have not suffered the same loss my father did, and more so his own mother who cried nights for months, and if he could do it, so can they.

Black people are not the ONLY people who have a percentage of our population living in poverty. Your own people, Jewish and white have a percentage of their population living in poverty but you have an unhealthy obsession with black people and not just as you claim, those living in poverty.

And if your dad is not black then your comparison is invalid, you're comparing apples to oranges, which has been pointed out to you repeatedly.

You are the perpetual victim, who fully embraces your white privilege but can't help with the "woe is me" victim hood cries based on your Jewish heritage.

And no, your family has not suffered a worse fate than blacks people here in the U.S. including members of my own family and I can tell you exactly why.

EVERYONE who isn't a racist asshole acknowledges that what happened to the Jewish people is horrible. No one tries to whitewash it or minimize the horror of it. Heck the United States of America is still taking measures to date to help ensure that the Holocaust and what happened to your people is never forgotten even though the U.S. was not a party to the offenses.

Now compare that to the festive air and picnics held when black people were lynched as recently as the 1960s and the whites would take photographs of themselves posing with the hanging corpses, have these photos made into postcards and then send them to family and friends. There is even an expression for these events "

1654756100208.png
It is clear that picnic was not derived from "pick-a-******," "pick-a-nig," or similar racist phrases. However, some of the almost 4,000 blacks who were lynched between 1882 and 1962 were lynched in settings that are appropriately described as picnic-like.​
Phillip Dray, a historian, stated: "Lynching was an undeniable part of daily life, as distinctly American as baseball games and church suppers. Men brought their wives and children to the events, posed for commemorative photographs, and purchased souvenirs of the occasion as if they had been at a company picnic." 2 Bray did not exaggerate. At the end of the 19th century, Henry Smith, a mentally challenged 17-year-old black male, was accused of killing a white girl. Before a cheering crowd of hundreds, Smith was made to sit on a "parade float" drawn by four white horses.​
The float circled numerous times before the excited crowd tortured, then burned Smith alive. 3 After the lynching the crowd celebrated and collected body parts as souvenirs.​
Often the lynch mob acted with haste, but on other occasions the lynching was a long-drawn out affair with speeches, food-eating, and, unfortunately, ritualistic and sadistic torture: victims were dragged behind cars, pierced with knives, burned with hot irons or blowtorches, had their fingers and toes cut off, had their eyes cut out, and were castrated -- all before being hanged or burned to death. One Mississippi newspaper referred to these gruesome acts as "Negro barbeques." 4​
In many cases -- arguably in most cases -- lynch mobs had a particular target and confined their heinous aggression to a specific person. Blacks were lynched for a variety of accusations, ranging from murder, and rape (often not true), to trying to vote, and arguing with a white man. In 1938, a white man in Oxford, Mississippi declared that it was "about time to have another lynching. When the ******* get so they are not afraid of being lynched, it is time to put the fear in them." 5 There were many blacks lynched randomly, to send a message of white supremacy to black communities. As noted by Dominic J. Capeci, a historian, when it came to lynching, "one black man served as well as another." 6​
We often think of a mob as an insane, bloodthirsty collection of adult male ruffians. However, respectable community leaders, including police, often lynched blacks. Although women and children were not typically the active aggressors they were often in the audience; and, they, too, celebrated. There were "secret lynches," but there were many done publicly -- and planned. Of course, news of an impending lynching traveled fast. Lynching was a brutal attempt to reinforce white supremacy, but it was also entertainment -- and food was present. According to Dray:​
"While attendees at lynchings did not take away a plate of food, the experience of having witnessed the event was thought incomplete if one did not go home with some piece of cooked human being; and there is much anecdotal evidence of lynch crowds either consuming food and drink while taking part in the execution, or retiring en masse immediately afterward for a meal or, in the case of a notorious immolation in Pennsylvania in 1911, ice cream sundaes." 7​
In 1903 a black man was lynched in Greenville, Mississippi. A white writer said, "Everything was very orderly, there was not a shot, but much laughing and hilarious excitement. It was quite a gala occasion, and as soon as the corpse was cut down all the crowd betook themselves to the park to see a game of baseball." 8​
The claim that the word picnic derived from lynching parties has existed in Black American communities for many years. Although many contemporary etymologists smugly dismiss this claim, it should be noted that there is a kernel of truth in this month's question. 9 The word picnic did not begin with the lynching of black Americans; however, the lynching of blacks often occurred in picnic-like settings.​
Dr. David Pilgrim
Curator
Jim Crow Museum
January 2004​

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Meaningless. The UN has no power over us. A bunch of America haters in a foreign country say Americans have to pay a bunch of money to America haters.. who cares. Let the Dutch pay you 16 trillion dollars. If they have it and want to give it to you, then get it.
The U.S. is a founding member and we can take this to the U.N. or the World Court. If you think that nothing can be done, understand that the rest of the world can do to America what was done to South Africa. There are enough nations our government has pissed off who will gladly take their money elsewhere. Whites like you think you can't be stopped, but you can.

The Dutch didn't create the laws of this government and this government WILL pay what is due. You don't seem to understand the reality of spiritual law. It would be in your best interest to pay what you owe. Not only to us, but to native americans, asians and hispanics. You think things are bad now, continue with your white arrogance and you'll wish for this.

You can't even read plain English. I said ALL MINORITIES, not blacks. And that was the universal belief at the time.
Oh I'm sorry, I guess I missed that nuance that the white supremacists were so delusional that they believed, however erroneously, that they were superior to ALL minorities, however it was black people who were singled out.

Do you know who stated this? And I'm not asking if you know how to Google

It is difficult at this day to realize the state of public opinion in relation to that unfortunate race, which prevailed in the civilized and enlightened portions of the world at the time of the Declaration of Independence, and when the Constitution of the United States was framed and adopted. ... They had for more than a century before been regarded as beings of an inferior order ... and so far inferior, that they had no rights which the white man was bound to respect; and that the negro might justly and lawfully be reduced to slavery for his benefit.​

• Thanks
Once again you claim all women have their jobs because if AA
No MizMolly, you're the one who keeps claiming that ALL women have their jobs because of AA. You strongly objected when you thought someone was claiming that white women did not get their jobs based on merit (when no one stated they had) and you all have no problems at all claiming that any black person didn't obtain jobs based on merit but only due to affirmative action.

Even when things are working in your favor you all are so afraid that you're being left out of something or that someone else is getting something you aren't, you can't even acknowledge something that can be helpful to you.

I know, I know, you don't WANT or NEED the help :)

• Thanks

Forum List

Back