Racism: prove it or shut the hell up

So just asking for proof of racism IS racist? How so?
Do you think anyone is foolish enough to believe you wanted to start this thread for any other reason that to let off racist steam?

Lets redefine this board: What is wrong with proving racism allegations? What? Did I miss something?

Frist time I went down south in the 60s got to see the blatant kind Not the more hidden ways I could over look in the west. They have taken down all those whites only signs & other negative signs all over the country now. So if you don't want to see it now you don't have to.

So far I'm not seeing any proof of racism, just people condemning me...that's it. Congratulations, guys. Kudos.

So far I'm not seeing any proof of racism, just people condemning me...that's it. Congratulations, guys. Kudos.
That's all that's needed.

You weren't even successful in calling out your fellow racists.

You must be crushed

You're on a real "hate" roll today huh?

Pissed about the rally yesterday?
What rally? You pissed I don't know what the hell you are talking about? HMM. Racism. Can you prove it is real in a court of law? NO? Maybe sort of?

Truth and data are not racist...those exposing you to the data are not necessarily racist.
Don't be scared...discuss it.
There ya go Mary...you pulled one out of the woodwork

All you need now is #Persuader

That's all that's needed.

You weren't even successful in calling out your fellow racists.

You must be crushed
Let me ask you a question:

Do you favor diversity?

Then you're racist. The very act of supporting diversity means you agree with the behavior of actively making considerations and judgements based off of the skin color and/or ethnicity of entire groups of people.

Shut your mouth, clown.

Do you favor diversity?

Then you're racist. The very act of supporting diversity means you agree with the behavior of actively making considerations and judgements based off of the skin color and/or ethnicity of entire groups of people.

Shut your mouth, clown.
Your understanding of "diversity" is perverse.

Do you favor diversity?

Then you're racist. The very act of supporting diversity means you agree with the behavior of actively making considerations and judgements based of the skin color and/or ethnicity of entire groups of people.

Shut your mouth, clown.
I value diversity. Most thinking humans do as well. Its good to have differing ideas and ways of looking at things.

And no. I won't be shutting my mouth...asshole

Really? In a court of law? I can prove Bigfoot exists before you can prove racism...because both are just imaginary. Sorry.

Forum List

Back