Racism Mystery from the 1950's

Why did blacks in the south get upset when they saw a "Whites Only" sign at certain restaurants in the 50's? Why would you want to give your money to a racist? LOL I mean was the food that good?

Why not laugh and go somewhere else?

Everything was labeled whites only and colored only, including public drinking fountains and hospitals.
YOU HAD NO OTHER somewhere Else!!!

Well they could have went to the colored only place then
Too stupid to figure that out. The black man needs the white man to show him the way.

Why did blacks in the south get upset when they saw a "Whites Only" sign at certain restaurants in the 50's? Why would you want to give your money to a racist? LOL I mean was the food that good?

They would have loved your step and fetch it attitude back then. They would have rubbed you on the head and called you a "good" nigga and a credit to your race.

What don't you get? We were not intended to co exist. Non whites need to create THEIR destiny , independent of the European not co-dependent. Failure to launch much?

Are you serious? It had nothing to do with their "food being that good". In most cases it was worse.

The fact is that while whites were allowed to move about freely in a segregated society, up to and including going into designated "black only areas with immunity, "being caught in a "whites only" establishment was a death sentence for a black person.

It was a double standard. And it was nothing to laugh about, and damn sure is not a "mystery".

It is a mystery because the blacks could eat another place or go to the supermarket and make their own damm dinner

Really? Are you honestly this misinformed?

Are you serious? It had nothing to do with their "food being that good". In most cases it was worse.

The fact is that while whites were allowed to move about freely in a segregated society, up to and including going into designated "black only areas with immunity, "being caught in a "whites only" establishment was a death sentence for a black person.

It was a double standard. And it was nothing to laugh about, and damn sure is not a "mystery".

It is a mystery because the blacks could eat another place or go to the supermarket and make their own damm dinner

Misinformed? The colored seemed so much more self reliant in the 50's. Now a days Special Ed kids are more independent.

Everything was labeled whites only and colored only, including public drinking fountains and hospitals.

Too stupid to figure that out. The black man needs the white man to show him the way.
I guess you need some fantasy to hold onto...

They would have loved your step and fetch it attitude back then. They would have rubbed you on the head and called you a "good" nigga and a credit to your race.

What don't you get? We were not intended to co exist. Non whites need to create THEIR destiny , independent of the European not co-dependent. Failure to launch much?
If we were not intended to co exist why are so many white women instinctively trying to get pregnant by Black men?

You are correct...I was not born to co-exist with poor trash ignorant whites...
Normal people of all color...I have no problem coexisting with...

Misinformed? The colored seemed so much more self reliant in the 50's. Now a days Special Ed kids are more independent.

The "colored"? Enough said.

Yes , the colored. Own it. Negro as well...........Both so descriptive.

Pregnant mudsharks ? OMG, works for me. Clean that pool.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- thats the way i see it FBJ !!

---------------------------------------------------------------------- i have always thought it stupid to give my enemies that don't like me for whatever reason my money FBJ !!

Just look at Africa, as soon as the white man left the whole place fell to shit. Now the Chinese had to come in to show them how to grow food, for fuck's sake!

check out 'ORANIA' and see the white man at work in a hostile land TAZ . --- ---

Are you aware of the many Oranias that could be close to your venue?

The vid. has been (((censored))) Shalom !!!

Just look at Africa, as soon as the white man left the whole place fell to shit. Now the Chinese had to come in to show them how to grow food, for fuck's sake!
Thank you for displaying your ignorance of the colonial history of Africa and the white man's campaign to destroy the continent while enriching themselves...
Nah...I don't expect you to have an intellectual grasp of colonialism, politics, history and racism.

Thank you for displaying your ignorance of the colonial history of Africa and the white man's campaign to destroy the continent while enriching themselves...
Nah...I don't expect you to have an intellectual grasp of colonialism, politics, history and racism.
Boo fucking hoo, it's all whitey's fault. YAAAWWWWNNNNN!!!!!!

The negro would still be snacking on other negros and feces in grass huts if not for Whitey.

Boo fucking hoo...oh wait, I did say that you were too stupid to comprehend the vehicles that greatly contributed to the state of Africa.

Carry on...

Boo fucking hoo...oh wait, I did say that you were too stupid to comprehend the vehicles that greatly contributed to the state of Africa.

Carry on...
When whites gave back control of some of the southern African states back to the blacks, the countries fell aprt. Quickly. And all African countries today are run by their own people. And they all are broken down shitholes. Every last one.

Forum List

Back