racism everyday from blacks

She got off easy compared to some sentences..
hahhahahahah
and BLACKMAN OJ was found not guilty, when he clearly was
Keep hearing about this so-called white privilege. How much black privilege do I have to have in order to be given a free pass to use any racial epithet that I want. Sounds like someone is trying to limit the freedom of speech of the white privileged. Evidence--black folks using the n word with impunity while black entertainers (Anthony Anderson, To Tell the Truth) uses the word "cracker" on prime time to disparage white people.

harmonica

You know your fked up when other ppl in USMB are telling you to chill on your obsession with blks.

So white women gets a smack on the wrist for involving herself in a cheating scandal to get into universities.

Black women calls the the smack on the wrist.

harmonica says black women was wrong to call it out.

Ok. Then the question is then

What is wrong with white people that they need to cheat ?
HaHaHa, black people never cheat? You are a prime example of a racist, calling out an entire race for the actions of one. By your standards, all black people would be purple drink swilling losers and we all know that is not true.

Concerned American
HaHaHa, black people never cheat? You are a prime example of a racist, calling out an entire race for the actions of one. By your standards, all black people would be purple drink swilling losers and we all know that is not true.

If blk ppl were caught doing this, you'd never hear the end of it and bear in mind, these whites doing this are the only that have been caught, there are tons of other whites and non blks doing this too and have been for years

....but you have no proof I'm obsessed

I do. You're constantly caught up in race debates. Whether you're right or wrong is another conversation, but you are definitely obsessed with race.
here we have a clear case of blacks being racists/etc--and you blame me for----???? what??? hahahahahahah !!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

Concerned American

If blk ppl were caught doing this, you'd never hear the end of it and bear in mind, these whites doing this are the only that have been caught, there are tons of other whites and non blks doing this too and have been for years
wrong

harmonica

You know your fked up when other ppl in USMB are telling you to chill on your obsession with blks.

So white women gets a smack on the wrist for involving herself in a cheating scandal to get into universities.

Black women calls the the smack on the wrist.

harmonica says black women was wrong to call it out.

Ok. Then the question is then

What is wrong with white people that they need to cheat ?
hahahha --you mean other people that HATE whites

Concerned American

So, by your own statement, you believe blacks do not commit crimes. Your racist diatribe is ludicrous. You are a perpetual victim that allows six letters to define your life. Let go of a past that was not yours and start to live a free life unencumbered by superficial garbage. You will be a much happier person.

..so we have a CLEAR case of a black being racist/etc---and the white haters/blacks try to say I'M the bad guy
TYPICAL---just like the police are the bad guys and criminals good guys
HAHAHAHHAHHAhah
frkn idiots
..we are not stupid--we don't believe yours or the MSM crap

Concerned American
So, by your own statement, you believe blacks do not commit crimes.

Where in my statement did I say blk ppl don't commit crimes ?

The worst thing about this cheating scandal is that the system is already set up for whites to achieve in education.

Thats why you have the get University of Michigan (And many uni's in America) who give out 16 points to kids from certain lily-white Upper Peninsulas.

And 4 points for children of overwhelmingly white alumni ?

And 10 points for students who went to the state’s “top” schools ?

And 8 points for those who took a full slate of Advanced Placement classes in high schools (which classes are far less available in schools serving students blk students)

They're letting dumb-ass white students in there all day because of their fathers or uncles. Most blacks applying could run circles around them academically but they would never ever be admitted.

College admissions is nothing but game.

They can and do say anything to black students "your application was late" “it got lost” "We don’t like your essay"............. ANYTHING.

They reserve over 60% of seats for white students at most schools, graduate and undergraduate and then about 10-20% for asians and Indians.

But despite all that advantage white ppl still feel the need to rig the system even more as this case has shown.

Concerned American
Your racist diatribe is ludicrous.

Well whats ludicrous to the wolf is not ludicrous to the sheep. What's ludicrous to the fox is not ludicrous to the hound.

Concerned American
You are a perpetual victim that allows six letters to define your life.

Name me a problem that gets better by not talking about it ?

Concerned American
Let go of a past that was not yours and start to live a free life unencumbered by superficial garbage.

We didn't start the fire.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
She got off easy compared to some sentences..
Got off easy? Its unethical, but who would have known it was even a crime before this scandal came out? Prison time seems excessive for some school related bullshit, no matter how unethical it may be.

Those of us who actually have to live with racism present the issue because that needs to change. Whites like harmonica go looking for anything they can call black racism. Any animosity people of color have towards whites is because of what whites have done.

What many whites call black racism is a conclusion blacks have made by observed behavior and lived experiences based on actions committed by members of the white race. The conclusion is based on things having actual existence and are actual occurrences. It is information presented having objective reality: originating in or based on observation or experience. These conclusions rely on experience or observation alone often without due regard for system and theory. Not only are they capable of being verified or disproved by observation or experiment, they have been verified or disproved by such. These conclusions do not include any claim of inherent traits in every single white person, but it does describe a behavior that has been exhibited among members of the white race. A belief in black inferiority does not meet any of these requirements. Nor does the belief in black victimhood, black violence and every other racist stereotype about blacks or any other person of color.

To claim that blacks who are acting in response to a documented pattern of consistent behavior is the same thing as the imaginary caricatures of blacks by racist whites is simply lunacy. Whites today continue disrespecting the humanity as well as the intelligence of black people. As this happens the whites doing so seem unable to understand why blacks could be angry about it. As blacks respond with the natural reaction of anger due to the disrespect, whites then claim blacks are just as bad as those initiating the racism. These things show a dangerous inability to face reality that must be addressed in this society.

So while it is true that people of all races can have prejudices or stereotype people of other races, I do not agree that asking an old Asian man to teach me martial arts is the same as the implementation of stand your ground laws. Certainly my stereotyping that person would be a terrible thing and I would deserve the ire I would receive back for being such an ass, but at the end of the day while I have insulted him, I have not imposed a policy upon him based upon my stereotype of him that could end his life. This is the difference between white racism and the racism whites call out on other people. If white racism was just racial slurs and not affecting black people in any other way, we probably would not have much of a problem. In America “black racism” amounts to calling whites nasty names as whites still accumulate wealth, hold the most jobs, own the most businesses, control every institution and own the most property.

Such oppression must be miserable.

"Let go of a past that was not yours and start to live a free life unencumbered by superficial garbage."
Concerned Citizen ,

Face the reality that Essen is not talking about the past and the face the reality that past damage becomes current damage when it's unfixed. Last, shut the fuck up with that living in the past bullshit when you guys refer to the past all the time. We shall talk about the past to reference the present until white racist behavior ceases.

sorry --wrong--even this OP proves it----she brings up race--when it has NOTHING to do with it

How many threads do you think you've started that focus on race?
........hahhahahahahhahahahahhahahah !!!--you people don't get it!!!
how many times do I have to say it????? it's not so much about race, as it is the LIES by blacks /MSM and the bullshit..I'm pointing out how they are hypocrites/etc
If you avoid the many areas ( such as downtowns) , you can avoid most of the black on white crime

Forum List

Back