racism everyday from blacks

sorry --wrong--even this OP proves it----she brings up race--when it has NOTHING to do with it

How many threads do you think you've started that focus on race?
........hahhahahahahhahahahahhahahah !!!--you people don't get it!!!
how many times do I have to say it????? it's not so much about race, as it is the LIES by blacks /MSM and the bullshit..I'm pointing out how they are hypocrites/etc

sorry --wrong--even this OP proves it----she brings up race--when it has NOTHING to do with it

How many threads do you think you've started that focus on race?
.....it's is very RARE for me to post about race, considering how many times it is in the news
..I see stories EVERY day on it, but I don't post on race every day!!! -BOOOOM
===point: look at how many threads there are on Mr Trump

not many .....I'll post maybe 3 in one week, then go without posting a thread on it for a month
...but I see bullshit in the MSM every day

You're in denial about your obsession. You thinking you're right about everything doesn't make you any less obsessed. It doesn't mitigate reality.

..I wouldn't point out the HYPOCRISY/bullshit if the blacks/MSM would not bullshit about it EVERY day...it's in the news EVERY day = lies/etc

How many threads?
here's an example of obsession WARPING their minds:

not many .....I'll post maybe 3 in one week, then go without posting a thread on it for a month
...but I see bullshit in the MSM every day

You're in denial about your obsession. You thinking you're right about everything doesn't make you any less obsessed. It doesn't mitigate reality.
hahhahahahha--no, ..I'm obsessed with truth and justice--if that is wrong, so be it

....but you have no proof I'm obsessed

I do. You're constantly caught up in race debates. Whether you're right or wrong is another conversation, but you are definitely obsessed with race.
......no, obsessed with the truth ....you don't see me complaining about blacks when race has NOTHING to do with it
....where as the racist black in the OP does--and the MANY blacks when they talk about WHITE cop-black man...race has nothing to do with it = obsessed

She got off easy compared to some sentences..

What other sentences? First of all, Lori Loughlin is an elitist who felt entitled to have her daughter attend a brand name school. She cheated, got caught. Yet how much sense does this make? She gets thrown in jail during a pandemic where the same people locking her up are making the case for violent prisoners to be released so they don’t get COVID.

Her jail sentence was a waste and over the top. Fine her until it hurts but jail time for college entrance fraud???

harmonica

You know your fked up when other ppl in USMB are telling you to chill on your obsession with blks.

So white women gets a smack on the wrist for involving herself in a cheating scandal to get into universities.

Black women calls the the smack on the wrist.

harmonica says black women was wrong to call it out.

Ok. Then the question is then

What is wrong with white people that they need to cheat ?

Forum List

Back