Racial inequities

It's Baltimore.
It's everywhere.

I doubt the special ed students are scoring higher on their math scores than regular students "everywhere". There is something really off about this school.

View attachment 464958

It is ridiculous to try and blame this on any one state or any one particular school.....as pointed out already...this sort of thing is happening everywhere....some are just better at covering it up.

Attempts to balance the black-white learning gap and i.q. gap have been going on for years now....what it comes down to is teachers helping black kids cheat to raise their scores....and the phenomenon known as teaching to the test....teaching kids how to do better on tests--which is not educating them.

The average high school GPA is 3.0 not .13 so no it is not "happening everywhere"

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No it's not everywhere. But you racists will find one extreme case and broadbrush everybody black while telling us how wrong it is to broadbrush your white asses.

I agree because everybody knows that inner-city schools are some of the best in the world!
well after all they are run by life long democrats

I live in a republican state. State policy rules the schools, and Maryland has a republican governor.

It's Baltimore.
It's everywhere.

I doubt the special ed students are scoring higher on their math scores than regular students "everywhere". There is something really off about this school.

View attachment 464958

Back in the 1990s when I was in high school, I went to an inner city school, with inner city kids for half a year. Super long and stupid story.

The bottom line is, one of the kids from the inner city, asked me how to do division. It was like 7 divided by 3, or something like that.

I looked at him, like he was nuts, and pulled out a sheet of paper and pen. He said no... and handed me his calculator.

He didn't know how to do division on a calculator.

I don't know if the problem is literally everywhere.... but I can believe it. I can.

It's Baltimore.
It's everywhere.

View attachment 464958

Back in the 1990s when I was in high school, I went to an inner city school, with inner city kids for half a year. Super long and stupid story.

The bottom line is, one of the kids from the inner city, asked me how to do division. It was like 7 divided by 3, or something like that.

I looked at him, like he was nuts, and pulled out a sheet of paper and pen. He said no... and handed me his calculator.

Seven years later you woke up next to him in the apartment you shared in Paris and laughed about the whole thing while you cuddled over croissants.

It's Baltimore.
It's everywhere.

View attachment 464958

I don't know if the problem is literally everywhere.... but I can believe it. I can.

Maybe he didn't know how to use a calculator. I still struggle with adding machines because they are different and i have been using them for years. Doesn't mean I cannot do math. It just means after a lifetime of inputting into a calculator, it is hard for me to go from 7-3= to 7+3-=

It's Baltimore.
It's everywhere.

View attachment 464958

Maybe he didn't know how to use a calculator. I still struggle with adding machines because they are different and i have been using them for years. Doesn't mean I cannot do math. It just means after a lifetime of inputting into a calculator, it is hard for me to go from 7-3= to 7+3-=

you never learned how to subtract integers?

I am trying to wrap my mind around this video:

What's your opinion on this?

OK. Name the college or university which allowing so called dumb black people in ?

And how do you explain the recent scandal were affluent white and non black individuals, including television actors, corporate executives and bankers bribed and frauded their way to get admission for their children into America's most prestigious universities ?

The worst thing about this cheating scandal is that the system is already set up for whites to achieve in education.

Thats why you have the get University of Michigan (And many uni's in America) who give out 16 points to kids from certain lily-white Upper Peninsulas.

And 4 points for children of overwhelmingly white alumni ?

And 10 points for students who went to the state’s “top” schools ?

And 8 points for those who took a full slate of Advanced Placement classes in high schools (which classes are far less available in schools serving students blk students)

They're letting dumb-ass white students in there all day because of their fathers or uncles. Most blacks applying could run circles around them academically but they would never ever be admitted.

College admissions is nothing but game.

They can and do say anything to black students "your application was late" “it got lost” "We don’t like your essay"............. ANYTHING.

They reserve over 60% of seats for white students at most schools, graduate and undergraduate and then about 10-20% for asians and Indians.

But despite all that advantage white ppl still feel the need to rig the system even more as this case has shown.

• Love
No it's not everywhere. But you racists will find one extreme case and broadbrush everybody black while telling us how wrong it is to broadbrush your white asses.

No its not about black people. Who is even saying that here? What it is about is taxpayer funded public schools who empower kids to not learn. In the case of Baltimore, yes its probably mostly black kids. You should be pissed at the school system, not the people who are just taalking about it. What would you do? throw more money at theBalitimore school system? or shake it up instead? Its not about Black people not being smart, but its about them not getting access to education
The reason that shit is allowed to exist is because people keep making excuses for the Teachers union here and a school system that over time allowed places like Baltimore to spiral downward.
The schools probably have lost control of a lot of the kids. I'm sure those kids arnt seeing much hope and they can realize they got shit for an education... all while good liberals can just pander to them... and use them to get federal money

None of that matters to IM2 because his love, loyalty, and devotion are to the party. The suffering and deaths of black people doesn't matter to him as long as the party is in power. That's all that matters!

Yes....is is so idiculous that some let the party line prevent them from seeing the truth.....too indoctrinated to think for themselves....all they can do is in parrot fashion repeat the democratic party line.....in Stalinist Russia(the home of leftwingers)if you did not follow the 'party line' they shipped you off to a work camp in Siberia.

OK. Name the college or university which allowing so called dumb black people in ?

And how do you explain the recent scandal were affluent white and non black individuals, including television actors, corporate executives and bankers bribed and frauded their way to get admission for their children into America's most prestigious universities ?

The worst thing about this cheating scandal is that the system is already set up for whites to achieve in education.

Thats why you have the get University of Michigan (And many uni's in America) who give out 16 points to kids from certain lily-white Upper Peninsulas.

And 8 points for those who took a full slate of Advanced Placement classes in high schools (which classes are far less available in schools serving students blk students)

They're letting dumb-ass white students in there all day because of their fathers or uncles. Most blacks applying could run circles around them academically but they would never ever be admitted.

They can and do say anything to black students "your application was late" “it got lost” "We don’t like your essay"............. ANYTHING.

They reserve over 60% of seats for white students at most schools, graduate and undergraduate and then about 10-20% for asians and Indians.

But despite all that advantage white ppl still feel the need to rig the system even more as this case has shown.

All the above is easily dubunked.....however I avoid black people....at least the majority of them who are dumber than a rock and it is impossible to have a decent discussion with them.

When I see a dumbass jiggah on here I just put him on ignore....not that many blacks on here so it is not a big problem.....but there are enough of them in America to cause huge,huge problems.....I think our number one problem as a nation is not Russia, is not China....but all the dumbass so called African Americans who are nothing less than a curse on America.

It's Baltimore.
It's everywhere.

View attachment 464958

It is ridiculous to try and blame this on any one state or any one particular school.....as pointed out already...this sort of thing is happening everywhere....some are just better at covering it up.

Attempts to balance the black-white learning gap and i.q. gap have been going on for years now....what it comes down to is teachers helping black kids cheat to raise their scores....and the phenomenon known as teaching to the test....teaching kids how to do better on tests--which is not educating them.

The average high school GPA is 3.0 not .13 so no it is not "happening everywhere"

Nonsense....you do not have the sense God gave a dodo bird. hehheh

It's Baltimore.
It's everywhere.

View attachment 464958

Since you have nothing but your misplaced ego to support your very wrong beliefs, have a blessed life....

• Love
It's Baltimore.
It's everywhere.

View attachment 464958

Since you have nothing but your misplaced ego to support your very wrong beliefs, have a blessed life....

Have you never heard of the scandal associated with inflated grade point averages?

Last edited:
TheGreenHornet
The above is easily dubunked.

OK. Go for it

TheGreenHornet
however I avoid black people....at least the majority of them who are dumber than a rock and it is impossible to have a decent discussion with them.

Is that supposed to offend me ? I don't care white people think about black people. I only care about what they are going to do.

TheGreenHornet
but there are enough of them in America to cause huge,huge problems

Like what ? Black people have not done a thing to white people, a thing to Asian people, a thing to Latino.

The country at a civil war with each other. There was a mad man in the oval office. The racial history of America is nothing but a disgrace,

America is so successful that's it's doing it best to destroy the house that people live in.

Right now the water is messed up....only a small % of it is drinkable....thanks to what people ?

The air is messed up, thanks to what people ?
The earth is messed up, thanks to what people ?

Now they are raising hell about the dangers of all the space junk up there...thanks to what people ?

This is critical.

Everybody needs air, water and land in order to survive and it is white people that have done this.

But USA is successful because it has money (in parts). It has twitter and facebook.

If God is the landlord of the earth, He would ask America to hand in it's keys.

Last edited:

No its not about black people. Who is even saying that here? What it is about is taxpayer funded public schools who empower kids to not learn. In the case of Baltimore, yes its probably mostly black kids. You should be pissed at the school system, not the people who are just taalking about it. What would you do? throw more money at theBalitimore school system? or shake it up instead? Its not about Black people not being smart, but its about them not getting access to education
The reason that shit is allowed to exist is because people keep making excuses for the Teachers union here and a school system that over time allowed places like Baltimore to spiral downward.
The schools probably have lost control of a lot of the kids. I'm sure those kids arnt seeing much hope and they can realize they got shit for an education... all while good liberals can just pander to them... and use them to get federal money

None of that matters to IM2 because his love, loyalty, and devotion are to the party. The suffering and deaths of black people doesn't matter to him as long as the party is in power. That's all that matters!

Yes....is is so idiculous that some let the party line prevent them from seeing the truth.....too indoctrinated to think for themselves....all they can do is in parrot fashion repeat the democratic party line.....in Stalinist Russia(the home of leftwingers)if you did not follow the 'party line' they shipped you off to a work camp in Siberia.
The only people doing that is you guys on the right.

All the above is easily dubunked.....however I avoid black people....at least the majority of them who are dumber than a rock and it is impossible to have a decent discussion with them.

When I see a dumbass jiggah on here I just put him on ignore....not that many blacks on here so it is not a big problem.....but there are enough of them in America to cause huge,huge problems.....I think our number one problem as a nation is not Russia, is not China....but all the dumbass so called African Americans who are nothing less than a curse on America.

And the quote above is the operating definition of dumb ass.

And you figure it has nothing to do with the parents taking responsibility for making sure their kids get educated, shitty school or not?

And you figure it has nothing to do with the parents taking responsibility for making sure their kids get educated, shitty school or not?

A lot of those parents are probably victims of the same education system and might not even realize the other resources available. This is the legacy of the public education system. I believe Trump wanted school choice programs available, so people dont need to send their kids like hostages to the same crappy schools, but Democrats largely as a group oppose that.

A lot of those parents are probably victims of the same education system and might not even realize the other resources available. This is the legacy of the public education system. I believe Trump wanted school choice programs available, so people dont need to send their kids like hostages to the same crappy schools, but Democrats largely as a group oppose that.
I know of at least two states that allow students to attend any public school they want as long as there is room in the school. I don't buy the ignorance argument. Most of these people have no problem navigating the public dole system, but they can't figure out how to get to school or vote. We have become a nanny state and it needs to end.

Forum List

Back