Blackface Makeup

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Ok. So riddle me this, folks:

If blackface is considered "bad"; if the N word is considered "bad"; if Dreadlocks are race appropiations and must stop........ready?.....

Then why can blacks wear straight hair wigs in colors of blonde, platinum, red? Very straight down to the butt or wavy with soft curls. Is that not race appropiation?

What about Asians that have animation of asian girls with wide ROUND eyes?

Why do white people tan themselves if they thought brown people "bad"?

If the N word is so "bad", why do blacks use it all the time? Isn't it "bad" to use...period?

Teach me the differences between which is "bad" and which is "ok".

I'll wait.

This is just an example of the liberal/race hucksters hypocrisy. Free speech vs....offence! There isn't anything in our constitution about "freedom from offense". Begs the question, worthy of a different thread: Whos "offense" has more gravitas than anyone else, and what difference does it make, when WE ALL have to freedom of speech? Lets ask Gina Carano...

If blackface is considered "bad"; if the N word is considered "bad"; if Dreadlocks are race appropiations and must stop........ready?.....

Then why can blacks wear straight hair wigs in colors of blonde, platinum, red? Very straight down to the butt or wavy with soft curls. Is that not race appropiation?

If the N word is so "bad", why do blacks use it all the time? Isn't it "bad" to use...period?

I'll wait.

It's not bad when a democrat does it

I'll wait.
Anything White people say is racist. The Woke Golden Rule.

I'll wait.
Ask BrokeLoser, he's devoted his life to racism.

I'll wait.
Anything White people say is racist. The Woke Golden Rule.
Sounds stupid I think both people could be racist

racist racist racist racist racist. The word means nothing now.
It is a legit question. All of them that I asked are legit.Why can one, but not the other?

I'll wait.
With the N word, it is not the word, but how it is used.

racist racist racist racist racist. The word means nothing now.
It is a legit question. All of them that I asked are legit.Why can one, but not the other?
If you were the victim, you would not feel this way.
Feel what way? That I want brown skin, therefore I tan, but I am RACIST? That friends of mine much younger than me wear dreadlocks but are told constantly its culture appropiation and only for blacks? That I see blacks with straighter hair than my own while they are waggling their finger at those who wear cornrows during the hot ass summer? That asian animation always ALWAYS has been round eyes but if a cartoon done in the usa has more almost shaped eyes its RACISM? That ever word out of a ghetto black is niggah? I don't see intelligent, smart, hard working blacks using it. Except assholes with cornrows, pants down to their knees rapping about niggahs in their songs not able to walk upright due to all the gold chains hanging from their necks, or singing a new son about their wet ass pussy and winning a grammy for it.
Can a country singer write a song about a long wet dick and win one or does one have to be black?

I'll wait.
With the N word, it is not the word, but how it is used.
Like that country singer who had his life ruined?
Maybe to you, its how its used. But thats NOT the general consensus

Forum List

Back